Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:32:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for a loan to pay outstanding rent [1.1 BTC]  (Read 730 times)
Moocking (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 05:51:37 PM

I am looking for a big loan of 1,1 BTC. When I moved in to my apartment 1. july 2012, the owner of the apartment did not send any invoice before the middle of september. Therefore I had no chance pay for the whole rent at once. I started paying for september, so june and july were put at the side.
I have been trying to save money to pay the rent, which is at total 5800 NOK ($940) for two months (2900 NOK ($470) each month).

Friday 17th of January the owner of my apartment called me and gave me a deadline for the summer-rent at january the 24th, or else I will need to find another apartment. That practically means I will be thrown out if I dont make 5800 NOK ($940) until next friday.

I have a monthly income of 6541 NOK ($1 060) and will get after paid with 1120 NOK ($181) plus my normal monthly income.
All by all I will get paid around 7661 NOK ($1 241).
I get paid once a month. Normally first day of month, but this month it will me the 31th

Because my borrower will save my monthly income and apartment, I will be willing to repay 15-20% of the loan. The loan don't need to be at 1,1 BTC, anything helps.

Please ask questions.
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 05:56:30 PM

I am looking for a big loan of 1,1 BTC. When I moved in to my apartment 1. july 2012, the owner of the apartment did not send any invoice before the middle of september. Therefore I had no chance pay for the whole rent at once. I started paying for september, so june and july were put at the side.
I have been trying to save money to pay the rent, which is at total 5800 NOK ($940) for two months (2900 NOK ($470) each month).

Friday 17th of January the owner of my apartment called me and gave me a deadline for the summer-rent at january the 24th, or else I will need to find another apartment. That practically means I will be thrown out if I dont make 5800 NOK ($940) until next friday.

I have a monthly income of 6541 NOK ($1 060) and will get after paid with 1120 NOK ($181) plus my normal monthly income.
All by all I will get paid around 7661 NOK ($1 241).
I get paid once a month. Normally first day of month, but this month it will me the 31th

Because my borrower will save my monthly income and apartment, I will be willing to repay 15-20% of the loan. The loan don't need to be at 1,1 BTC, anything helps.

Please ask questions.

How are you guaranteeing repayment?

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
Moocking (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 06:02:35 PM

Hello!

As I'm new to the forum, I have to ask you how the practice normally goes? What is a usually guarantee to give?
I have nothing else then physically things as a few PS3 games, computer-parts and other small electronics.
austin

Activity: 584
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 06:05:12 PM

Because my borrower will save my monthly income and apartment, I will be willing to repay 15-20% of the loan.
You mean 15-20% interest and not 15-20% of the borrowed amount will be returned, right?
Moocking (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 06:11:13 PM

Oh, what a disaster that could make! Ofcourse I mean 15-20% interest of the loan.
My income 31th january will be at 7661 NOK ($1 241), so I will be able to pay a interest of 15-20%.
smracer
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1055
Merit: 1020

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 07:12:23 PM

KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 07:17:40 PM

Oh, what a disaster that could make! Ofcourse I mean 15-20% interest of the loan.
My income 31th january will be at 7661 NOK ($1 241), so I will be able to pay a interest of 15-20%.

And what about the rent that will be due again? I don't understand where the rent went. Did you not know how much the rent was? Invoice or not, you should have planned to save for the rent.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
Moocking (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 09:07:33 PM

I knew how much the rent was each month, but when I got a rent of 8700 NOK ($1 410) and the totalt rent for that two months was 5800 ($940) plus rent for one month at totalt 8900 NOK,  ($470 ($940+$470=$1410)).

I moved in at my apartment 1. july 2013 (wrote wrong at main post, there I wrote 2012). I received my invoice at september, 2 months after I moved in - with 3 rents at one time. I had no chance paying the totalt rent because I pay electricity and internet by the side of the apartment-rent.

I can give a picture of my signature on the contract with the owner of the house's signature, combined with the total sum of rent each month. I'm sharing my apartment with 3 others, but we have individual contracts, making the owners posibillity to kick out one of the renters.
I can also give a picture of my monthly income.

My income comes from Laanekassen, the norwegian government.
zolace

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 10:55:41 PM

All theses newbies come to ask for a loan.

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Moocking (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 11:09:55 PM

Zolace, I can give you documentation of my monthly income and  the contract with the owner, wich tells the monthly rent.
I also have documentation of the earliest bill I got. If you consider giving a loan, but need documentation of those detalis, please PM me.
Lucky Cris

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 11:14:22 PM

All theses newbies come to ask for a loan.

Because we still have some lenders who feel sorry and lend without collateral and such. Which only of course enables the scams.

Moocking (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 11:26:03 PM

Lucky Chris, I hope you can answer me.
What do the members usally give as collateral? Can physically things be used as collateral?

To tell if my situation is real, is documation of contract, monthly income and my debt collection letter enough?
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 11:30:39 PM

I knew how much the rent was each month, but when I got a rent of 8700 NOK ($1 410) and the totalt rent for that two months was 5800 ($940) plus rent for one month at totalt 8900 NOK,  ($470 ($940+$470=$1410)).

I moved in at my apartment 1. july 2013 (wrote wrong at main post, there I wrote 2012). I received my invoice at september, 2 months after I moved in - with 3 rents at one time. I had no chance paying the totalt rent because I pay electricity and internet by the side of the apartment-rent.

I can give a picture of my signature on the contract with the owner of the house's signature, combined with the total sum of rent each month. I'm sharing my apartment with 3 others, but we have individual contracts, making the owners posibillity to kick out one of the renters.
I can also give a picture of my monthly income.

My income comes from Laanekassen, the norwegian government.

Did you not read/discuss your rent/lease details? Usually one pays a month + deposit in advance, at least here it is required. It sounds like you didn't read the details of your contract or blew the money hoping for a free month.
Collateral = equal to plus any interest for the requested amount. Said collateral is usually held by the lender or third party escrow until the loan is completed.

Albert Einstein
Moocking (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 11:40:37 PM

Did you not read/discuss your rent/lease details? Usually one pays a month + deposit in advance, at least here it is required. It sounds like you didn't read the details of your contract or blew the money hoping for a free month.
Collateral = equal to plus any interest for the requested amount. Said collateral is usually held by the lender or third party escrow until the loan is completed.

I did read the details, but as I'm writing earlies my owner did not send any rent-letter before september. Therefore I were unable to pay for july and august. After that, I've been hanging after with the rent, by these two months. Now friday january 17th my owner called me and asked me to pay the rent for july and august with a deadline at next friday the 24th.

Because I havent paid yet, I'm at risk getting trown out of my apartment.

There uses to be deposit at the apartment before, but it's specified in the contract it's not requiring any deposit (can documentate). That's because my apartment is earlier used by students with one intention: biggest party ever.
I live in Middle-Norway. In my village, it's actually not common requiring deposit.
Lucky Cris

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 11:47:16 PM

Lucky Chris, I hope you can answer me.
What do the members usally give as collateral? Can physically things be used as collateral?

To tell if my situation is real, is documation of contract, monthly income and my debt collection letter enough?

Alt coins are the primary choice of collateral. Due to the number of scams and the risk involved, you should be prepared to have the market value of what you're asking for, as well as a little more. There's very little recourse even with docs and because it's so easy to be faked, it's not an acceptable form of collateral; no amount documentation guarantees someone is going to repay their loan.

Moocking (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 11:56:57 PM

Alt coins are the primary choice of collateral. Due to the number of scams and the risk involved, you should be prepared to have the market value of what you're asking for, as well as a little more. There's very little recourse even with docs and because it's so easy to be faked, it's not an acceptable form of collateral; no amount documentation guarantees someone is going to repay their loan.
As I understand, I'm relatively fucked up, to say it so. I have no other coins to offer as collateral.
I understand people won't loan away that big ammount of money withoit being safe getting their money back. But I was also thinking of documentating the whole process, just to hope the chance of getting a loan will be higher then if I didn't.

What do you see as a acceptable collateral? I really need a loan, so I'm willing to give what I have to keep my apartment.
Lucky Cris

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 12:03:28 AM

As I understand, I'm relatively fucked up, to say it so. I have no other coins to offer as collateral.
I understand people won't loan away that big ammount of money withoit being safe getting their money back. But I was also thinking of documentating the whole process, just to hope the chance of getting a loan will be higher then if I didn't.

What do you see as a acceptable collateral? I really need a loan, so I'm willing to give what I have to keep my apartment.

Any amount without collateral, not just large amounts. If you have items at home that's valued at what you're asking for plus the interest, then you can offer those up as collateral, but it would be up to the lender to accept it. And you'll need to send the item first; there's no send coins and I'll mail the item - doesn't work that way. All I can suggest is to post what you're willing to put up, perhaps someone might accept it as a form of collateral. Other than that... not sure what to tell you. If you look at the lending history from this forum alone, you'll understand why this is the way it works.

Moocking (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 12:58:31 AM

Any amount without collateral, not just large amounts. If you have items at home that's valued at what you're asking for plus the interest, then you can offer those up as collateral, but it would be up to the lender to accept it. And you'll need to send the item first; there's no send coins and I'll mail the item - doesn't work that way. All I can suggest is to post what you're willing to put up, perhaps someone might accept it as a form of collateral. Other than that... not sure what to tell you. If you look at the lending history from this forum alone, you'll understand why this is the way it works.
Here I meet a big issue. I live in Norway, and will therefore be dependent by the borrower is living in Europe. I don't think any collateral will arrive in time for my deadline. That means i'm practically fucked up by the time.

Because it's going to long time since the original deadline for the rent, the owner will truly show no mercy.
Lucky Cris

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 01:11:26 AM

Just start a new thread calling all lenders in Europe. Sorry you're in this situation but you can't blame this community for staying on its toes.

Here I meet a big issue. I live in Norway, and will therefore be dependent by the borrower is living in Europe. I don't think any collateral will arrive in time for my deadline. That means i'm practically fucked up by the time.

Because it's going to long time since the original deadline for the rent, the owner will truly show no mercy.

Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 02:11:52 AM

You should ask for a PayPal loan instead, not BTC.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: