Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:07:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling ICO News/Reviews Site  (Read 159 times)
icosite (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 06:15:25 PM

Hi guys, I have an ICO News/Reviews site for sale. Name withheld for obvious reasons.
Traffic figures are fairly decent, and there is a good amount of high quality existing content and good SEO.

This could be useful good for marketing agencies or aspiring ico reviewers/writers looking for a platform/existing brand to build off.

PM if interested.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 769

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:45:58 PM

Hi guys, I have an ICO News/Reviews site for sale. Name withheld for obvious reasons.
Traffic figures are fairly decent, and there is a good amount of high quality existing content and good SEO.

This could be useful good for marketing agencies or aspiring ico reviewers/writers looking for a platform/existing brand to build off.

PM if interested.

Its much better if you would disclose on the site name or url so that anyone would able to see and might consider to buy it and anyway this kind of selling would be more appropriate to be posted on here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=93.0 or on  here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=234.0 which i do see a good place for faster selling. Good luck.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:44:09 AM

PM if interested.

Its much better if you would disclose on the site name or url so that anyone would able to see and might consider to buy it and anyway this kind of selling would be more appropriate to be posted on here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=93.0 or on  here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=234.0 which i do see a good place for faster selling. Good luck.

Rather than disclosing the name outrightly, I wouldn't encourage that. Instead he should post more facts about the website that could make it more marketable. Information like the amount of visitors it gets, the ranking on Alexa, its hosting service expiration, the high quality existent and good seo he is making reference to. These are information any potential buyer would need to have before deciding whether to buy or not which he would have to answer everybody who indicate an interest via PM instead of only talking about negotiations.
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:57:27 AM

You can post some image of it, there's no harm of showing the interface / theme of your website.

Not disclosing the most important ones will make you struggle to find a buyer.

Information like the amount of visitors it gets, the ranking on Alexa, its hosting service expiration, the high quality existent and good seo he is making reference to.
I agree even these information will suffice the question of an interested buyer. Giving these few info will make them loose their doubt if you are transparent.

icosite (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 04:56:42 PM

traffic is 100-200 unique per day with minimal effort of about 1 post a week or every two weeks(basically highlighting a quality ICO)

Alexa used to be 1.5million, now at 1.9million because I'm posting less regularly.

site has been runnning for a few months. I am getting advertising requests now every week, though I dont have enough experience with monetization to take advantage of them, and kind of want to do other things(ICOs are not my passion)
lynx_

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:25:51 AM

Hey dude, how can I see your website? Description is certainly good, but to look at work is a precious matter!
ManaMan

Activity: 238
Merit: 38

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:47:51 AM

traffic is 100-200 unique per day with minimal effort of about 1 post a week or every two weeks(basically highlighting a quality ICO)

Alexa used to be 1.5million, now at 1.9million because I'm posting less regularly.

site has been runnning for a few months. I am getting advertising requests now every week, though I dont have enough experience with monetization to take advantage of them, and kind of want to do other things(ICOs are not my passion)

Have you tried websites like flippa? Since flippa will enable you to sell to other people and since it is a marketplace it has good volume of people which can raise chances of your website being sold. Although if you are looking to get paid in crypto it might not be a good idea to go with flippa.
loughlin

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

Only Bitcoin!

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:31:55 PM

If your offer still active, maybe i am interested.
I need to know website url, your price and if you have any proof of website traffic. 100-200 visitors daily is it paid traffic or natural?
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 769

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:48:32 PM

You can post some image of it, there's no harm of showing the interface / theme of your website.

Not disclosing the most important ones will make you struggle to find a buyer.

Information like the amount of visitors it gets, the ranking on Alexa, its hosting service expiration, the high quality existent and good seo he is making reference to.
I agree even these information will suffice the question of an interested buyer. Giving these few info will make them loose their doubt if you are transparent.
Few details would do but there are details no matter how small or minor it is, it would already disclose out sites informations or stats. For example how you would able to give out alexa ranking? For sure you would need to input details about the site, another example if you do make or picture out  a glimpse of the site and giving out some image or even keywords it will definitely give you a hint on what kind of site are you looking at thats why i do prefer disclosing it on the very first place,i dont know what would be the doubts.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███