Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:43:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling 69,9k Quark  (Read 659 times)
maartentjewut (OP)

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

Avesta Ambassador

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 08:59:26 PM
Last edit: January 19, 2014, 09:45:08 PM by maartentjewut

Hi guys,

I'm selling 69,9kQuark, which I've bought yesterday. Since the HUGE growth of today, I think it's time for me to step out, because I don't have enough time anymore to stay on the coins and keep them in track for 24/7. The reason I'm making this thread is because I don't want to sell my QRK via Cryptsy, because the fees are (pretty) high.

Because we're talking about a lot of money, I'd prefer to talk to each other via skype. Therefore my Skype ID is: maartentjewut.

I got to this forum two days ago. I'm an active user of www.forum.qrk.cc. On this forum I have the note "Trusted seller" at my username. I have a lot of references of people who've bought QRK from my. And where I've bought QRK from them. I'm aiming for a price around 0.000131 BTC per coin. I'm only accepting BTC, IDeal or an international bank transfer (which may take up to two days).

Send me a pm, or mail me at: maartensimon@hotmail.com

I'm looking forward to the responses!

It is also allowed to buy smaller amounts

Best regards,

Maarten

http://forum.qrk.cc/thread/1535/selling-qrk-40k?page=1&scrollTo=15587 Here you can see a thread of me from today, where you can see that I have the "trusted Qrk seller" not under my username (maartentjewut).

Avesta Ambassador
iampingu

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 09:56:30 PM

Absolutely nothing going to go wrong with this trade.

How much would you want in $ and can you escrow. I'd like replies on this thread.
ferall

Activity: 672
Merit: 265

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 09:59:13 PM

I'd rather climb The Eiger in winter blindfolded.
maartentjewut (OP)

Avesta Ambassador

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 10:08:16 PM

Absolutely nothing going to go wrong with this trade.

How much would you want in $ and can you escrow. I'd like replies on this thread.

I've never used escrow, but I can take a look at it if you want to do it via Escrow. I'd rather be paid in Bitcoin. If there's no other option, we can discuss a price in USD, (preferred euro)

Avesta Ambassador
maartentjewut (OP)

Avesta Ambassador

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 11:36:08 AM

Everything has been sold. This topic can close Smiley!

Avesta Ambassador
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: