Bitcoin Forum
July 18, 2024, 01:27:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Remaining blocks keeps rising?????  (Read 366 times)
Crystaleyes (OP)

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 09:05:24 PM

Why have all my clients which I installed in XP suddenly stopped reducing the number of blocks remaining?

The internet still works yet each client just keeps rising in blocks remaining.  Huh

I love the idea of Crypto's but #*%!!$ hell, the wallets are a nightmare! I would say that perhaps 50% of all I have downloaded have not worked. That is across, XP, Linux and Windows 7.

So right now, no blocks being reduced in XP and no wallets opening anymore in Linux?Huh??!!!!!!!!!

I have reset the time and restarted many times. Just keeps rising, or refusing to open.

WTF!!!!!

Is it not amazing? That in the sub-micro world of the atom, quantum physics requires the perpetual motion of particles with both spin and orbital motions.

Yet in the macro world, mainstream science is based upon the law that a perpetual motion machine is absolutely impossible!

This is the embarrassing state of today's science...
Crystaleyes (OP)

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 02:19:22 AM

Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

Is it not amazing? That in the sub-micro world of the atom, quantum physics requires the perpetual motion of particles with both spin and orbital motions.

Yet in the macro world, mainstream science is based upon the law that a perpetual motion machine is absolutely impossible!

This is the embarrassing state of today's science...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: