Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:08:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Has anyone tried this new Bitcoin exchange?  (Read 706 times)
kazzy (OP)

Activity: 150
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 09:07:00 PM

I came across this on reddit. Do they provide instant bitcoins? Any vouches? Thanks.

Vault Of Satoshi.

https://bitcointalk.org/annoyance.php

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kungfucheez

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 09:10:04 PM

Nice try
Enkel

Activity: 122
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 10:13:30 PM

Nice try

Had no idea of why you'd posted that... so went to the posted URL in message #1 (it's here on bitcointalk.org after all, how bad can it be?)

Annoying redirection services are prohibited

You just followed a link which was intended to lead to an annoying redirection service. Annoying redirection services are services like TinyURL, but they force readers to look at an ad before redirecting to the target site (or are unnecessarily annoying in other ways). Such redirection services are prohibited on the Bitcoin Forum because they annoy readers and are often spammed.

If you attempt to bypass the wordfilter, your account will be banned.

Bravo bitcointalk.org! I hope this is an automated bot that changes out all such links. I absolutely hate those redirection services. I would like to see adf.ly DNS public records permanently changed to localhost.

Kungfucheez

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 10:44:44 PM

Because it was attempt from the OP to get people to click on his ad link that redirects you to a site. Usually spammers use it because they get a small commission for each person who clicks on the link, plus their annoying as hell.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: