Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 09:04:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mining altcoins currently  (Read 849 times)
IP_FIX (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 10:28:25 PM

Hi Guys,

Currently, what's your favorite coin mining and why?

Now I'm mining dogecoins because I believe that currency, even started as a joke, will go to the moon!

"Such coins, very profit!"
coinpharmer

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 10:42:18 PM

Hi Guys,

Now I'm mining dogecoins because I believe that currency, even started as a joke, will go to the moon!

Im still mining bitcoin because I have long term faith in it much more so than I do alt coins. I know i could gain more btc by mining a lucky coin for a while and trading back to btc but that seems a bit hopeful, and possibly even damaging to the overall health of crypto. To make money trading someone has to lose something, but to mine bitcoin and hold no one is loosing exept the person who waited so long to try and finally buy bitcoin.
nullnull

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 11:06:16 PM

I like mining whatever coin is most profitable at any given time.  coinwarz.com

then you can trade the alts quickly on exchanges for bitcoins as a much faster rate than you are likely to be able to mine bitcoins.
IP_FIX (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 12:27:57 AM

Hi Guys,

Im still mining bitcoin because I have long term faith in it much more so than I do alt coins. I know i could gain more btc by mining a lucky coin for a while and trading back to btc but that seems a bit hopeful, and possibly even damaging to the overall health of crypto. To make money trading someone has to lose something, but to mine bitcoin and hold no one is loosing exept the person who waited so long to try and finally buy bitcoin.

That's a correct think to maintain the bitcoin healthy! Many altcoins are condemned to die and may cause a confusion to people causing a lack of confidence even with bitcoin.
plzed2meetu

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 12:31:37 AM

I've also been mining dogecoins recently, and the recent price climb has me debating if I should cash out soon or risk hoarding them for more profit.
jongameson

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 12:32:44 AM

dogecoins will go up and break the august high of 0.000015.  you're very safe with Doge coins Grin
IP_FIX (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 12:37:11 AM

I like mining whatever coin is most profitable at any given time.  coinwarz.com

then you can trade the alts quickly on exchanges for bitcoins as a much faster rate than you are likely to be able to mine bitcoins.

Are you getting success with trades? I will do it when I finish my GPU rig.
IP_FIX (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 12:43:56 AM

I've also been mining dogecoins recently, and the recent price climb has me debating if I should cash out soon or risk hoarding them for more profit.

I trade some coins at cryptsy when was $0.7/1k to learn how to it works. Now I'm keeping in my wallet the coins "digged"!
IP_FIX (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 12:51:13 AM

dogecoins will go up and break the august high of 0.000015.  you're very safe with Doge coins Grin

To the moooooon!!!!  Grin
billzim

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 01:04:12 AM

Qubitcoin, Best new coin out far start, no pre-mine, CPU and very unique algo
Cryptocoinrank.com

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2014, 01:27:40 AM

I'm mining Protoshares. Reason for this is that only 2.000.000 will be available and if you go and have a look at their future projects, you will see that these guys are really innovative...

dominic25

Activity: 60

Don

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 01:39:47 AM

What do you guys think about PPC? What do you think is the 3rd coin after BTC and LTC?
coinpr0n

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 01:43:20 AM

I'm not mining ATM. My computer only gives 2kH/s and renders it useless. If I could I would mine coins that seem promising on the day of the launch. Coming up: #coin (Jan. 25th) and Ultracoin (Feb. 1st).

monica87

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 01:49:55 AM

what coins are you guys mining I am mining MTC @ mtc.coinminerpool.com the pool just started today only couple of people so far trying my luck on this one as I get more coins for each solved block the other pools are too busy
dominic25

Activity: 60

Don

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 05:22:23 AM

what coins are you guys mining I am mining MTC @ mtc.coinminerpool.com the pool just started today only couple of people so far trying my luck on this one as I get more coins for each solved block the other pools are too busy

I like PPC. I think that might be the one that breaks out this year. I saw on YouTube someone said it could go to $25. Who knows, it could be $0 as well. Welcome to the world of Crypto.   Smiley
WillDeuz

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 05:27:00 AM

Thats anyone tried Lotto coin? I have plenty of them but the price got so low so now I'm keeping them.
virtcurnc

Activity: 53

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2014, 07:17:05 AM

Lots of people thought DOGE was a big joke, and now it is in the top ten, so I will continue to ride this wave...
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2014, 07:19:31 AM

Enjoy your hyperinflation while it lasts folks Tongue
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: