Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 01:40:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Make Money on CEX.IO Refferals! [NEWBIE GUIDE]  (Read 3010 times)
bardi.harborow (OP)

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 10:36:05 PM

Hi Guys,

Today I thought I would share with you a little money making scheme that might interest the newbies out there. My understanding is that it is more profitable than faucets, especially these days. (were they ever profitable!!??). Here's some background, CEX.io is a cloud mining service, insted of buying physical miniers, it lets you buy access to miners in their data centers. I got into CEX.io before the big marketing campain happen but these days you'll see ads around the place for it. So, here's how you're going to make money:

1. Sign up to CEX.IO!
2. Click the Referral Program link at the top of the website (you get 3% of the person you sign up's ghs balance, they don't lose anything).
3. Get your referral link. I prefer the one that links to the promo page.
4. Add it to your sig. (oh, wait, newbies can't have links in their sigs just yet...)
5. Collect free DaliyBitcoin advertising credits, sign up for an advertisers account.
6. Use the banners on the referral program page to create an ad on daily bitcoins.
7. Go to the payments tab and transfer your fauchet balance to your advertising account.
8. Start your ad.
9. Let the money roll in!

Hopefully that is enough to get you started. I've been doing this for a few days and I have 0.00195632 gh/s in referrals.

If you want to be nice to me, use the CEX.io and DailyBitcoin refferal links in my signature. It would be much appreciated.
Houseman

Activity: 156

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 01:44:53 AM

Hi Guys,

Today I thought I would share with you a little money making scheme that might interest the newbies out there. My understanding is that it is more profitable than faucets, especially these days. (were they ever profitable!!??). Here's some background, CEX.io is a cloud mining service, insted of buying physical miniers, it lets you buy access to miners in their data centers. I got into CEX.io before the big marketing campain happen but these days you'll see ads around the place for it. So, here's how you're going to make money:

1. Sign up to CEX.IO!
2. Click the Referral Program link at the top of the website (you get 3% of the person you sign up's ghs balance, they don't lose anything).
4. Add it to your sig. (oh, wait, newbies can't have links in their sigs just yet...)
5. Collect free DaliyBitcoin advertising credits, sign up for an advertisers account.
6. Use the banners on the referral program page to create an ad on daily bitcoins.
7. Go to the payments tab and transfer your fauchet balance to your advertising account.
8. Start your ad.

Hopefully that is enough to get you started. I've been doing this for a few days and I have 0.00195632 gh/s in referrals.

If you want to be nice to me, use the CEX.io and DailyBitcoin refferal links in my signature. It would be much appreciated.

After your tip I went to the CEX site, looks great, thanks for the newbie info ☺☺ Smiley

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
activebiz

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 02:03:51 AM

Looks like a great idea, il surely try that

deadley
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 10:34:14 AM

its really nice idea. let me try.

BigMac
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 11:25:47 AM

its really nice idea. let me try.
You can't add your referral links in sig with Ritz sig program lol.

DeboraMeeks

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 02:04:54 PM

2 things:

You need a lot of refs to make a worth it

and

0.002 ghs isnt gonna make you much, sorry.
fattypig

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2014, 03:25:25 PM

Hi Guys,

1. Sign up to CEX.IO!
8. Start your ad.

Really good idea but the payout is really low Sad

dbshck
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 2441
Merit: 1616

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 03:35:27 PM

2 things:

and

Even 1 ghs isnt really something -_-
But thanks OP ! Nice post. Reminding me to use the dailybitcoin for advertising Cheesy

But IMHO, it'll be better to use your signature space for sig campaign than to use personal ref links. Sig campaign is easier and offering nice amount.
GL Smiley

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
MegaHustlr

Activity: 601

Vote 4fryn :)

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 04:22:16 PM

2 things:

and

Even 1 ghs isnt really something -_-
But thanks OP ! Nice post. Reminding me to use the dailybitcoin for advertising Cheesy

But IMHO, it'll be better to use your signature space for sig campaign than to use personal ref links. Sig campaign is easier and offering nice amount.
GL Smiley

I have 17 and it use to make 0.007 a day, now 0.003 lol.. Not worth it.

▄  ▀▄▄   ▀▄▄ ▀▄ ▀▄
             ▀█▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████ ▄
         ▀████▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀███▄
 ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▀      ██▀▀     ▄██▀▀▀   █     ██
██    ▀█  ▄█▀▀▀▄  ▀█   ▄█▀   ▄▄▄ ▀██  █▀▀▄▀▄

▀▀▀   ▐█ █▌    ▐▌  █  ▐█ ▄█▀▀   █ █  ▄▀ ▄█ ▌
      ▐▌ ▀█ ▄▀▄█  █▀  █  █      ▐▌ █▀ █    ▀▄
      █     ▄█▀  ▀▀▀▀▄█  ▀█▄▄▀ ▄▀  █▄ █  ██ ▐▌
     █   ▄███▄▄███▄▄▄▄       ▄█▄▄▄▄ █▄    ▀  █ ▄
   ▄█▀▀▀▀     █▀      █   ▄█▀▀███    ▀▀▄▄   ▄██
  ▐█         ▐▌       ▐▌▄▀     ██        ▀███ ▐█
  █           ▀▄      ▐█▀       ▀█           ▀▀
  █▄           ██     ██         ██▄
   █▀            ▀     ▀          ▀█▀

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████

▄██▄▄                ▄▄██▄
  ████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄████████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████████▌
█████▀                  ▀█████▌
████    ███▄      ▄███    ████▌
████   ▐████      ████▌   ████
 ███    ▀██▀      ▀██▀    ███▀
  ▀██▄                  ▄██▀
    ▀▀██████████████████▀▀

▄██▄
     ▄      ▐████   ▄▄
   █████     ██████████
    █████████████████▀
 ▄████████████▀████▌
██████████     ▀████    
 ▀▀   █████     ██████████
      ▀████▌▄████████████▀
    ▄▄▄███████████████▌
   ██████████▀    ▐████
    ▀▀▀  ████▌     ▀▀▀
         ▀███▀
Lamigo

Activity: 571

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 06:10:01 PM

This is probably the only way to make money on cex lol.

abora

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 12:00:15 PM

Hi Guys,

1. Sign up to CEX.IO!
8. Start your ad.

After your tip I went to the CEX site, looks great, thanks for the newbie info ☺☺ Smiley

Very catchy, i will definitely give it a try.

TheJohn

Activity: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 01:19:36 PM

Can this really get a lot of gh/s free? Seems like it is really low..
mezmerizer9

Activity: 782

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 01:46:24 PM

Hi Guys,

1. Sign up to CEX.IO!
8. Start your ad.

That's all nice but you need a good amount of dailybitcoin vouchers and CEX.IO has too high maintenance fees, I was on CEX>IO untill a few weeks ago when I lost about 50$ because od price drop and fees.  I DON"T recomend CEX.IO unless you have about 200 GH/S but still, fees are too high.

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████?7?3████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution       

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation 

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

BigMac
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 04:52:40 PM

The maintenance fee on cex.io is now at $0.18 per month per GH/s.
At current mining difficulty 23,844,670,039 and current bitcoin price $511, you can get approximately $0.32 a month with 1 GH/s.

So the maintenance fee eats away more than half of your mining revenue.  Wink

meadefreling

Activity: 210

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 05:20:28 PM

This is probably the only way to make money on cex lol.

Those this apply to every one including newbies.

monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2014, 06:39:58 PM

It would have been a very smart idea if you did this 10 months ago Tongue
Seems like a nice little dust earning for noobies though. Smiley
Minnlo

Activity: 868

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 08:13:27 PM

It would have been a very smart idea if you did this 10 months ago Tongue
Seems like a nice little dust earning for noobies though. Smiley

Hey this thread was created in January.
So OP has suggested others to do it 7 months ago, and I assume he did it long before that. Tongue

newIndia
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1049

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 10:08:18 PM

Hi Guys,

1. Sign up to CEX.IO!
8. Start your ad.

It is interesting to see that unknowingly I applied the same tactics to make money. The only difference is that, rather than DailyBitcoin, I used the ad credit of CoinLearn.org to get cex.io referrals.

DhaniBoy

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 04:44:34 PM

For Now if you don't have not enough money for the investation, you have to think twice if you want to invest your money into bitcoin mining as CEO.IX or PBmining.com. it because of the fluctuating price of bitcoin, so you can not predict how much profit will be earned, maybe that should be calculated first is how long it would return on investment

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
giveBTCpls

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 04:55:21 PM

Are these refferal type things worth the effort, or are they faucet tier peanut makers? I'll stick to sig campaings for now I think.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: