Bitcoin Forum
September 02, 2024, 08:13:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Tx fees on Trademybit  (Read 537 times)
abctut5645 (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 10:59:59 PM

Dear merc82,

just registered on the forum, so unable to sent a PM or post in Trademybit section.

I'm wondering is it possible to only charge Tx fees on withdrawals of amounts above certain limit like Multipool does? For example, only charge 0.1 WDC if you are withdrawing less than 1 WDC? Tx fees for some currencies are small, but for others (specifically WDC and DGC) are quite high considering their exchange rate and difficulty. For a small rig (2-5 MHs) it can take a few days to mine enough WDC/DGC before tx fee/withdrawal amount ratio becomes reasonable (i. e. to get 1% ratio you need to mine 10 WDC/DGC). Such rare withdrawals kill the idea of mining the most profitable currency and selling it asap.

Because of this fact small miners may be forced to use auto-exchange, which is a nice feature, but it's good to actually have a choice.

Otherwise a nice pool, good to know that the developers are actually trying to work for you. Thanks for doing a great job.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: