Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:59:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: == Limitless - VIP = Your VIP Lifestyle and entertainment agency! ==  (Read 65258 times)
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2017, 07:16:47 PM

So it this coin dead or alive? Huh as price seem to be jumping around quite abit on yobit?

If only the devs would send a life sign!  Huh Not knowing how to continue may be understandable, but I have no idea why they would stop communicating altogether.  Sad Last status was that they were looking for a new developer. It can't take that long to find a decent dev for such a promising coin as this! Such a shame.

Why do u refer to him in plural? U are the guy behind this coin, I know this coz I have been eyeballing ur posting activity for many months now, and have came to a conclusion that u could be related to allahu akbar sect or iranian extremist community, but I suggest u to ignore my words and fly back to palestine or wherever or live.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gandalf86

Activity: 1330
Merit: 515

Coin Mage

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 08:18:35 PM

So it this coin dead or alive? Huh as price seem to be jumping around quite abit on yobit?

If only the devs would send a life sign!  Huh Not knowing how to continue may be understandable, but I have no idea why they would stop communicating altogether.  Sad Last status was that they were looking for a new developer. It can't take that long to find a decent dev for such a promising coin as this! Such a shame.

Why do u refer to him in plural? U are the guy behind this coin, I know this coz I have been eyeballing ur posting activity for many months now, and have came to a conclusion that u could be related to allahu akbar sect or iranian extremist community, but I suggest u to ignore my words and fly back to palestine or wherever or live.

Ok got me!  Cheesy Titcoin is probably dead anyway so there's no reason to hide the truth any more.  Wink Too bad we weren't able to create another pump.

(just FUDing - or maybe not?)

Discord: Gandalf86#5805 (#341695925166538796) // Maintainer of Titcoin // Work smarter, not harder!
Gandalf86

Coin Mage

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 10:35:00 PM

Huge volume on Cryptopia today  Shocked The volume is 6 BTC while the total of all buy orders is just 0.2 BTC.  Grin

Something big is happening here ...  Wink

Discord: Gandalf86#5805 (#341695925166538796) // Maintainer of Titcoin // Work smarter, not harder!
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 02:48:42 PM

TIT will get no respect until some Block Explorer and NodeSeeders are maintained Wink

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
bitfawkes

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Would you be willing to buy a sealed bonnet car?

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 07:59:01 AM

Hello,
added titcoin to yiimp.goshencoin.org pool, the most profitable multipool with autotrade and autoswitch

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1890486.0

best regards

bitfawkes

Sometimes people who no one imagined could do certain things, those who do things that no one can imagine.
prurient (OP)

Activity: 142
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 03:02:46 PM

LATEST NEWS

The time has finally come for us (the original Titcoin Dev team) to pass the keys to a new team who will take things to the next level.  It has been a great honor being involved with Titcoin from the start. We've made great strides establishing Titcoin as a legitimate currency while gaining global recognition in the media and the cryptocurrency industry.

We are currently in the process of handing over admin access to all official Titcoin accounts including our crypto forum accounts, Twitter and most importantly GitHub. We're also in the process of transferring over all of the official Titcoin domain names which will take some time. The current website will stay the same until the new website is created and domain names transferred over. To ease any concerns, I will still be involved during the whole process to ensure a smooth transition, and to support things once everything has been handed over. I've also offered to remain involved as a consultant for a while to ensure all existing business relationships are maintained and nurtured going forward.

I'll let the new team formally introduce themselves in the coming weeks.  All I can say at this time is that they are a technology and marketing company that has created products in the adult entertainment space. In particular, one of their main products is perfectly aligned with virtual currencies which is why we believe this will be an ideal fit for Titcoin. They also have a dedicated dev and marketing team to keep things moving forward.

I do have several requests for this community to help and welcome the new team. Please offer them all of your support and advice. You're all probably experts in the nuances within the cryptocurrency industry, and they'll need any insights you can offer. More importantly though, please don't immediately expect them to bear the full burden of growing Titcoin in the near future as they get on board. As a community, you all should be involved in some aspects including:

- Getting mining pools to add Titcoin
- Getting currency exchanges to add Titcoin
- Getting payment processors to add Titcoin
- Getting public market charts to add Titcoin
- Propagating news and chatter across all social forums and channels

On that note, this will likely be my last message in this forum using this account. I'll create a separate account for myself to stay active here.

Thanks so much for all the support over the years.

Signing off... 

edward
Titcoin Co-Founder // Ex-Titcoin Developer

prurient (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 06:33:05 PM
Last edit: May 29, 2017, 07:50:14 PM by prurient

Titcoin Community & Friends,

It was a busy weekend for all of us as our team has been working closely with Ed and the Titcoin Partners to insure a smooth transition and that the continued development of this project proceeds largely uninterrupted despite this shift in ownership.  It's been a learning process for us and I look forward to working with various members of the community in finding solutions to both short and long-term issues going forward!

Who Are We?  

Joy-Toilet is an adult media group consisting of a small team of dedicated developers and creatives.  Our goal is to change the way the public perceives adult entertainment and the people behind it.  But we all have to start somewhere, our story has been well-documented as our flagship product has seen no shortage attention from us and from our own close-knit audience whom we consider to be family.  We do hope you'll join in on the fun too.

So What's Next?

Well first thing's first! We need to continue working with the previous developers to make sure everything goes over smoothly.  Being a small company is both a blessing and a curse as it allows us to move quickly but with much less in terms of resources.  Did I mention we are currently 2.5+ years into the development of Triple X Tycoon?  In the near future I'm hoping to see some integration of Titcoin and our game engine but right now it's still crunch time.  Still, feel free to give us a shout, follow us on Twitter or if you're the personal type, follow me on Twitter for frequent news and progress reports.

How can you help?

Talking and sharing.  The more we know about what your needs are and what you expect the better.  Beneath the name and all we take this responsibility very seriously and I hope to start making improvements as soon as possible.  The dedicated development structure currently consists solely of myself although I will have some top-level help in terms of reaching as many people as possible.

Also, to address some questions we've already had.  No Joy-Toilet does not currently hold a stake in TIT.  And although this may change in the near future as we continue to become vested in the project, we've generated fresh BTC and TIT addresses for those who wish to donate to an active development fund. These can be found in our signature and I'll be working to make this as transparent as possible going forward. Any donations received would be used to allow for some additional flexibility in terms of time and resource allocation.  

One more thing, we believe this coin has a lot of potential and we look forward to both watching and contributing to the growth of TIT well into the future.

We'll be in touch,

- Doop

Lead Developer // Titcoin Development Group // JT Media Group
Gandalf86

Coin Mage

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 07:30:38 PM

Also, to address some questions we've already had.  No Joy-Toilet does not currently hold a stake in TIT.  And although this may change in the near future as we continue to become vested in the project, we've generated a fresh BTC and TIT wallet for those who wish to donate to an active development fund. These can be found in our signature. Any donations received would be distributed to allow for some additional flexibility in terms of time and resource allocation.  

Thanks for the great update! Although I think that you mean you created a new address, not a new wallet hehehe  Cheesy

Could you elaborate a bit on that donation/distribution topic? What does it mean? Is there any advantage for people who donate, other than supporting development?

prurient (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 07:53:37 PM

Thanks for the great update! Although I think that you mean you created a new address, not a new wallet hehehe  Cheesy

Could you elaborate a bit on that donation/distribution topic? What does it mean? Is there any advantage for people who donate, other than supporting development?

Thanks for catching those errors! I went and rephrased a bit there.  Ideally we can make public how much we receive in donations per month and how these funds were allocated.  In regard to the advantages I'd love to work up an incentive system.  Feel free to shoot us any ideas you might have as the more the merrier!
Gandalf86

Coin Mage

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 08:30:45 PM

In regard to the advantages I'd love to work up an incentive system.  Feel free to shoot us any ideas you might have as the more the merrier!

Well this is more a question of general business management I think, i.e. to offer deals for venture capitalists etc.. I have no idea what the business model for your company with respect to Titcoin will be, e.g. where possible income could be shared etc.. Also for me as an investor, the question would be if these opportunities would be better than simply holding a bag of Titcoin?!  Wink

prurient (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 06:31:05 AM

Just wanted to drop in and mention the new Titcoin website is up and functional although some tweaks will be made to bring everything up to a seamless finish. A s mentioned by Ed we'll be moving toward getting titcoins.biz assigned to the new page as well.
prurient (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 09:15:35 PM

Some weekend experimentation with integration.

Can you spot the TIT symbol?

insom

Activity: 276

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 05:46:28 PM

any chance this is getting a real revive?
liked the concept
prurient (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 05:56:32 PM

any chance this is getting a real revive?
liked the concept

That's the plan!
poiseulle

Activity: 448

Provide high-quality Chinese translation

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 01:10:06 AM

Interesting idea. wonder if there are competitors. Adult industry is ideal for a crypto. Will follow.
poiseulle

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 01:39:02 AM

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Titcoin

It seems there were quite a lot of cryptos for adult industry, that are dead now.
TIT is still alive, hope it will survive in the competition.
prurient (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 08:18:29 PM

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Titcoin

It seems there were quite a lot of cryptos for adult industry, that are dead now.
TIT is still alive, hope it will survive in the competition.

Thanks for the confidence! Right now we're still in a planning phase as the new team. More exchanges, Linux wallet etc
prurient (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 07:51:40 AM

Quick update!

I've never been busier.  But today I set some time aside to play around with more TIT integration.  This time into Joy-Toilet.com.

Since, before we even get to any real cross-platforming we've got to organize things a bit.  That's why we're turning Joy-Toilet into a tidy lil' info and exchange platform for Titcoin.  Of course there's the Titcoin site itself to serve as it's own brochure.  But now we're talking about functionality.

Online Wallet

Anyone following us knows that we like the DIY approach.  We want to streamline the exchange of TIT for our more passive users.  For example, developing an online wallet is a convenient way to help affiliates get up and running in including TIT as a payment option.  Alternatively, the online wallet can be a cheap export point to players seeking to earn TiTcoin via playing a Joy-Toilet game online.

Deposits and withdrawals will take some time to work out for security purposes.  Lots of moving parts!  

Account types & Content

Besides standard member accounts, we'll provide an option for producers to get onto the platform and sell premium content for TIT.  This is in addition to allowing potential advertisers to join the platform as partners.  Producers and partners would all be verified.

Each account would be slightly varied in levels of access to performance analytics but generally we'll always have general and/or price information as seen to the far right in the screenshot above.

Earn Titcoin

I've got nothing solid to say about this yet but making this part not suck is the general rule when it comes up.  

Etc

All that aside, we're still in the swing of fully resolving what's left of the acquisition.  On our end, we're looking into some fundraising to really get things going at a real pace.  I guess in the meantime tho, I'm still just the programmer on the night shift at our remote island HQ.

Spread the love,

- Doop
prurient (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 07:29:12 PM

Hi!

Sorry we haven't been able to respond and.or update immediately.  The team has been very busy with developing the bigger picture so to speak.

There's been some talk of relisting on Bittrex. We can't actively pursue relisting until our lead dev ports the wallets over and at the moment there's an acute focus on finishing up Triple X Tycoon.  There's also the pending Linux wallet which is a native platform for us and won't take much to complete.

Special thanks to those hounding the exchanges on Twitter and other social media, we notice that stuff!  The thing is, without a stake in TIT, we're obligated to make this work with our existing products and services for the time being.  This is because hosting TIT in the future will be an additional expenditure and we're a small company.  So it's about combining resources internally so that everything gets the proper amount of attention.
poiseulle

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 10:36:03 PM

What's the latest news from devs?

Maybe can try to connect with big names in the industry like Playboy, to see if you can find any corporation. Just an idea
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: