Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 03:00:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: == Limitless - VIP = Your VIP Lifestyle and entertainment agency! ==  (Read 65258 times)
tittiecoin

Activity: 901
Merit: 501

It's a lifestyle

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2019, 08:27:30 AM

If anyone knows what is good for them they would move every last coin into their own control or into their online accounts at TittieCoin.com,
we have full liability insurance against our total user balance at any time. (Proof will be published) Within the coming months,
we will put motions into place that cover users In the unlikely event that a user account is compromised as a result of our own (TittieCoin)'s negligence
TittieCoin will fully compensate the full user balance.

1. Wallets should be encrypted and backed up to at least two different locations.

2. Do not store your backup in the same location where your laptop or device is stored.

3. If you do not have security on your device please install Avast Antivirus,
    there is also a free version that works well for mobile also.
    Android is known for being more vulnerable than iOS so please install Avast for Mobile.

We have new security features coming in the next few months that has never been seen in crypto before.
We are investing heavily in security and just in case you haven’t noticed yet, our team is growing rapidly.
While other projects are downsizing and reducing their teams, TittieCoin is consistently improving and growing.

We are here to be “TittieCoin - (TIT) The cryptocurrency that most people didn’t expect to succeed.
One of those stories that will catapult TittieCoin -(TIT) it’s investors and our community to the moon.

Limitless - VIP is a lifestyle and entertainment agency, leveraging blockchain technology as one of its payment options for services. Masternodes, Proof of stake and Privacy.
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Beachguy2

Activity: 62
Merit: 11

Spectrecoin Community Manager,prev acct hacked

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 03:28:12 PM

Wow....you guys are killing it with new things every week since your launch of the new, improved tittiecoin.
I'm def adding to my  portfolio!
Best of Luck..... looks like Good Times coming!  Cool
tittiecoin

It's a lifestyle

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2019, 06:42:08 AM

Wow....you guys are killing it with new things every week since your launch of the new, improved tittiecoin.
I'm def adding to my  portfolio!
Best of Luck..... looks like Good Times coming!  Cool

Thank you Beachguy!

We are hard at work, thank you for your support.

Limitless - VIP is a lifestyle and entertainment agency, leveraging blockchain technology as one of its payment options for services. Masternodes, Proof of stake and Privacy.
tittiecoin

It's a lifestyle

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2019, 06:45:28 AM

We are very excited to announce that the TittieCoin - TIT v2.4 wallet with a fix for the Fake Stake update is now live and functioning perfectly!
Please note that there may be a future update however that update will not affect our network in the same way as the last update.
As you can see we have our lovely new Transaction in and Transaction out icons with our private jet taking off and landing Smiley

Windows - v2.4 Update

1. Download the new wallet for your machine from https://tittiecoin.com/wallet
2. if your wallet is running please exit the v2.1 wallet.
3. Open the zipped folder and pull tittiecoin-qt.exe to the desktop
4. Run the wallet! (Avast or another antivirus might go crazy, don't worry this is normal. We already submitted the new version to Avast for whitelisting.

Mac Update  - v2.4 Update

1. Download the new wallet for your machine form https://tittiecoin.com/wallet
2. if your wallet is running please exit the v2.1 wallet.
3. Open the zipped folder and pull tittiecoin-core.dmg to the desktop
4. Run the wallet!

Linux Update  - v2.4 Update (Ready Wallet download)
1. Run wget https://github.com/tittiecoin/tittiecoin-2-0/releases/download/v2.4/TittieCoin-2.4.0-x86_64-pc-linux-gnu.zip
2. Run unzip TittieCoin-2.4.0-x86_64-pc-linux-gnu.zip
3. Run ./tittiecoind
    To check block height ./tittiecoin-cli getinfo

Linux Update  - v2.4 Update (For those who prefer to compile their own wallets)
1. Run git clone https://github.com/tittiecoin/tittiecoin-2-0/
2. In the same directory, run chmod -R 777 tittiecoin-2-0
3. Then cd tittiecoin-2-0/build-aux/
4. Then chmod 755 m4
5. Then cd ..
6. .Then /autogen.sh enter
7. Then ./configure enter (This will take time)
8. Then make enter (This will take more time)
9. Then cd src
10. Last but not least ./tittiecoind
       To check block height ./tittiecoin-cli getinfo

What's next?
1. Today we test the update on TittieCoin.com' s Online Wallet!
2. Crex24 updates and opens the v2.1 wallet.
3. We have a new exchange going live! (Secret) Cheesy
4. I am working on our "Safe Staker" and "Master Safe" artwork. (Will poste later to show off Cheesy)
5. We will have 3 live chat support Agents available to assist on TittieCoin.com.

Thank you to our valued community for your patience while we worked to update.

Rw13enlib88
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 01:27:10 PM

To tittiecoin and CryptoCracker (probably the same person)

You're just a fucking moron. You have bought TIT social media (and probably TTC's too) and you now think you own the project.
I'm sure you a fucking noob that still doesn't understand how cryptocurrencies and communities work.
I'm gonna explain it to you

You don't own a coin for owning the social media
It's an open source project meaning anyone can contribute to the project but the owners of the project are the owners of the coins.
If you're trying to scam the owners someone from the community will takeover the project.
And this is what is happening.

You're just a moron for spending your money buying the social media without even understanding how this works.
Now stop being a fucking moron and start complaining to the assholes that have sold you the social media accounts.

TIT: Titcoin
TTC: Tittiecoin

tittiecoin

It's a lifestyle

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2019, 11:04:00 AM

ATTENTION!

We would like to bring the following to your urgent attention!

TittieCoin recently acquired TitCoin and became the Official Developer holding the Offical Github repo and all of its assets including the Official Domain TitCoins.biz.

We created a new coin that features Proof of Stake, MasterNodes and Privacy! TittieCoin then merged the old Scrypt version TittieCoin TTC and TitCoin TIT into the new Coin TittieCoin - TIT effectively merging the two coins via the swap process.

Imposter Developers Gandalf86 and now also user Rw13enlib88 has started to spread fud on various channels in an attempt to lay claim to our project that was handed over to us by the previous OFFICIAL DEVELOPER (Joy-Toilet).
REFF: https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/outhouz-inc#section-sub-organizations

Real developers do not have the time to go around on various channels to call Offical Developers scammers, Gandalf86 forked our Offical Titcoin Github account and decided to call himself the Offical developer and is giving a few people false hope with very little ability to develop, he is using third-party coders and developers by searching online for people to work with him, totally ridiculous.

Further to this, we are not the first Official Dev team to fall prey to Gandalf86 he also did this to https://spectreproject.io/ who banned him and blocked him for trying to take over there as well when he then went and forked their project also https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5039051.0

Here is what people have to say about that
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3371587.msg40204664#msg40204664

Further to this Rw13enlib88 has since taken to using various social platforms in an attempt to discredit the TittieCoin Developers using slander and other forms of defamation to falsely label the TittieCoin Developers as scammers so they can appear to be the official developers.

Gandalf86 claims he has done soo much work when all he did was release this perfect example of why no one should take him seriously. https://titcoin.website/

Along with a wallet that although functional anyone can compile with 2 brain cells.

We have done a substantial amount of work that we are proud of and anyone with common sense can see that and that is the reason why we have already gained the support of more than 99% of TitCoin users who are now ready to be part of a real project with actual developers who do not fork other peoples projects and then stake a community claim to it.

We expect that Gandalf86 and now also user Rw13enlib88 will avoid commenting on our threads and Twitter accounts and they can continue their mad scientist work without bringing slander and deformation to us any longer.

Thank you

The TittieCoin - TIT Team and our community of thousands of happy users!
https://tittiecoin.com

tittiecoin

It's a lifestyle

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2019, 02:42:27 AM

I am thrilled to announce our newest member of the TittieCoin - TIT Team
Chief Business Development Officer - Kevin - (Joe Seppi)

Kevin joins TittieCoin with a wealth of knowledge and expertise that instantly catapults TittieCoin - TIT into a completely different league within the Digital Currency industry. Keven is an advisor to governments and directly advises the presidents of several countries. With a strong footing within the political arena, Kevin will move TittieCoin forward into a level of security never seen within the industry. Kevin will be tasked with establishing government partnerships, drafting a new whitepaper that will reflect our move to biometric security that will also be used at our border control on Tittie island.

Please join me in giving Kevin a very warm TittieCoin welcome and remember that you are all here witnessing history as we take TittieCoin to unimagined levels of success.
A very big thank you to our valued community for choosing TittieCoin - TIT and to our new community members welcome to one of the most exciting projects within the digital currency space.
https://tittiecoin.com/our-team

Rw13enlib88
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 09:58:59 PM

Not sure till when you gonna try to keep scaming people

Tittiecoin = TTC
Titcoin = TIT

nsty

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 05:38:12 AM

Very good support help me swap TTC on TIT thank you LuCi.
bf72456f

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 08:25:27 AM

Does anyone are still in contact with the original developer Christon Le'John (dooplejoy)?
He did an exit scam with his company Outhouz, Inc. with various victims.
Gandalf86

Activity: 1330
Merit: 515

Coin Mage

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 06:19:13 PM

Does anyone are still in contact with the original developer Christon Le'John (dooplejoy)?

Yes he seems to have scammed many people, including me and TittieCoin devs. I gave him money for developing Titcoin, and in parallel he sold the social media accounts of Titcoin to TittieCoin under the assumption that the coin would be unmaintained otherwise. Now we have the problem that I am continuing Titcoin development (see https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5018869.0) while the TittieCoin dev here has paid money for "officially" taking over Titcoin. So their frustration is totally relatable. Many people have been tricked. Let's just try to make the best out of it and not attack each other for an eternity since this situation not anyone's fault here.

Thanks for letting us know @bf72456f. It's good to know who is the real villain.

Discord: Gandalf86#5805 (#341695925166538796) // Maintainer of Titcoin // Work smarter, not harder!
bf72456f

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 08:39:51 PM

Yes he seems to have scammed many people, including me and TittieCoin devs. I gave him money for developing Titcoin, and in parallel he sold the social media accounts of Titcoin to TittieCoin under the assumption that the coin would be unmaintained otherwise. Now we have the problem that I am continuing Titcoin development (see https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5018869.0) while the TittieCoin dev here has paid money for "officially" taking over Titcoin. So their frustration is totally relatable. Many people have been tricked. Let's just try to make the best out of it and not attack each other for an eternity since this situation not anyone's fault here.

Thanks for letting us know @bf72456f. It's good to know who is the real villain.
Thanks for the confirmation Gandalf86, will send you a PM.
CryptoCracker

Activity: 213
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 05:03:56 PM
Last edit: March 16, 2019, 11:22:24 PM by CryptoCracker

To tittiecoin and CryptoCracker (probably the same person)

You're just a fucking moron.  

You're just a moron for ......
Now stop being a fucking moron .....

Wow, I guess there are always people like you who go out of the way to disrupt great projects like the new TittieCoin project. It seems watching the cool innovations and progress of a real project really hit a nerve.

You show a lot of class there with your post and excellent choice of words...you should say moron a few more times and maybe shout it a bit louder Roll Eyes Give it up already.

Tittiecoin is naughty but classy... you on the other hand are just naughty and vulgar.

TittieCoin (TiT) is one of the better crypto projects I have seen

and NO I am not associated with them and yes I have watched and seen enough BS projects fall apart to know the difference...and I wouldn't touch anything you or that Gandalf guy do with a 20 foot pole.

It seems to me you guys (and now a fresh created bf72456f account) are just doing this to spread FUD and for drama and attention. Sad really. Anyhow, I expect great things from Tittiecoin and I am sure they will deliver!

Gandalf86

Activity: 1330
Merit: 515

Coin Mage

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 08:59:11 PM

Wow, I guess there are always people like you who go out of the way to disrupt great projects like the TittieCoin project. It seems watching the cool innovations and progress of a real project really hit a nerve.

Great class there and excellent choice of words...you should say moron a few more times and maybe shout it a bit louder Roll Eyes Give it up already.

TittieCoin (TiT) is one of the better crypto projects I have seen and no I am not associated with them and yes I have watched and seen enough BS projects fall apart to know the difference...and I wouldn't touch anything you or that Gandalf guy do with a 20 foot pole.It seems to me you guys are just doing this for drama and attention. Sad really. Anyhow, I expect great things from Tittiecoin and I am sure they will deliver!

Sorry bud, I'm not sure why he was attacking you ... I have nothing against you and I'm maintaining Titcoin not for drama, but for technical reasons and philosophic differences. I'm actually happy that the drama has calmed down a bit by now. I hope that Titcoin and TittieCoin can collaborate in the future when all of these personal differences have been settled.

Discord: Gandalf86#5805 (#341695925166538796) // Maintainer of Titcoin // Work smarter, not harder!
tittiecoin

It's a lifestyle

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2019, 02:07:26 PM

Users can now Deposit TittieCoin - TIT directly to their https://TittieCoin.com online wallets and earn staking rewards at the same time.
We have a whole product range going live soon so make sure you keep checking back.

Rw13enlib88
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 04:17:40 PM

Users can now Deposit TittieCoin - TIT directly to their https://TittieCoin.com online wallets and earn staking rewards at the same time.
We have a whole product range going live soon so make sure you keep checking back.

You should learn what is the ticker of your coin.
Is TTC, not TIT.
What a shame...
tittiecoin

It's a lifestyle

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2019, 11:58:10 AM

The final result is now ready to add to the @OfficialTitcoin online User Area!
We are just as excited to release the update as All of You are to see it in action!

We are now getting ready to move TittieCoin TIT forward in a big way.

Rw13enlib88
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 07:11:46 PM

The final result is now ready to add to the @OfficialTitcoin online User Area!
We are just as excited to release the update as All of You are to see it in action!

We are now getting ready to move TittieCoin TIT forward in a big way.

I still don't get why you need to scam people to run your project.
Just forget about TIT
CryptoCracker

Activity: 213
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 02:21:51 AM

ATTENTION!

TittieCoin recently acquired TitCoin and became the Official Developer holding the Offical Github repo and all of its assets including the Official Domain TitCoins.biz.

We created a new coin that features Proof of Stake, MasterNodes and Privacy! TittieCoin then merged the old Scrypt version TittieCoin TTC and TitCoin TIT into the new Coin TittieCoin - TIT effectively merging the two coins via the swap process.

Imposter Developers Gandalf86 and now also user Rw13enlib88 has started to spread fud on various channels in an attempt to lay claim to our project that was handed over to us by the previous OFFICIAL DEVELOPER (Joy-Toilet).
REFF: https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/outhouz-inc#section-sub-organizations

Real developers do not have the time to go around on various channels to call Offical Developers scammers, Gandalf86 forked our Offical Titcoin Github account and decided to call himself the Offical developer and is giving a few people false hope with very little ability to develop, he is using third-party coders and developers by searching online for people to work with him, totally ridiculous.

Further to this, we are not the first Official Dev team to fall prey to Gandalf86 he also did this to https://spectreproject.io/ who banned him and blocked him for trying to take over there as well when he then went and forked their project also https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5039051.0

Further to this Rw13enlib88 has since taken to using various social platforms in an attempt to discredit the TittieCoin Developers using slander and other forms of defamation to falsely label the TittieCoin Developers as scammers so they can appear to be the official developers.

Gandalf86 claims he has done soo much work when all he did was release this perfect example of why no one should take him seriously. https://titcoin.website/

Along with a wallet that although functional anyone can compile with 2 brain cells.

We have done a substantial amount of work that we are proud of and anyone with common sense can see that and that is the reason why we have already gained the support of more than 99% of TitCoin users who are now ready to be part of a real project with actual developers who do not fork other peoples projects and then stake a community claim to it.

We expect that Gandalf86 and now also user Rw13enlib88 will avoid commenting on our threads and Twitter accounts and they can continue their mad scientist work without bringing slander and deformation to us any longer.

Thank you

Rw13enlib88 sadly has a chip on his shoulder and will never give up. Keep up the good work Tittiecoin.  Awesome tech, and cool project. Unbelievably undervalued!
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 03:11:41 AM

ATTENTION!

Thank you

Rw13enlib88 sadly has a chip on his shoulder and will never give up. Keep up the good work Tittiecoin.  Awesome tech, and cool project. Unbelievably undervalued!

Being holding TTC and TIT for so long.
I still don't understand the reason to merge both.
Even less how someone can be so stupid to think he can buy the socialmedia of both coins and think he can do whatever he wants with the project without giving a fuck about the holders and the community...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: