Bitcoin Forum
July 28, 2024, 04:32:58 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: cgminerMon: a php-based miner monitor that doesn't compromise your miners  (Read 727 times)
jimmyjm (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 12:08:07 AM

I was looking for something that would let me monitor my miners from anywhere without the need to open up firewall ports on my miners - potentially opening me up to a compromised system.

I give you cgminerMon:

https://github.com/jimmy0x52/cgminerMon

Starting with p4xil's php miner monitor as my base, I utilized a free Bootstrap template to make it nice looking. Then, I totally overhauled the data collection mechanism.

The magic happens with the data collection. Instead of having to connect to your miners directly, now you can have your miners send out their API data on regular intervals to a secure location. Your dashboard can connect to that secure location to retrieve that data.

Currently, the code utilizes Amazon S3 for this purpose. In the future, a (secure) FTP could be used instead.

Right now, it's more doge-focused than BTC (it shows your doge in the top menu) but certainly could be used for anything cgminer can mine.

What do you all think? Useful? Let me know. Thanks!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: