Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 06:21:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: (BOUNTY) $50 USD via BTC for best sign idea 2B displayed at Super Bowl XLVIII.  (Read 3632 times)
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2014, 03:40:46 AM

What would it look like, and would it work, if the number 25 is superimposed into this QR-Code?

Somebody scan this to see if goes where I want it go first.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2014, 03:52:56 AM
Last edit: January 21, 2014, 04:11:46 AM by Phinnaeus Gage

Also, something like this could work with an image depicting Richard Sherman's (read further below to see which one) in the middle with the text "You Mad Bro?" underneath. <just thinking out loud to get your creative juices a flowin'>

Crop the following image square and place it in the three obvious locations in the QR-Code.

And the predominate colors are blue, green and gray, and the QR-Code must look like it's bleeding, taken from the following as inspiration.

EDIT: Just realized that I left out the Bitcoin logo, but got that covered now. Use the image below for the pic in the center of the QR-Code, and place an orange Bitcon logo in the face part of the helmet.

Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2014, 06:17:30 AM

Looks like we're on the right track:

Seahawks' Richard Sherman, love him or hate him, is already the face of Super Bowl XLVIII
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2014, 08:10:42 PM

We don't have much time with less than two weeks till kickoff to pull this off. Where are we at and is there anymore input?

So far, my latest suggests were inspired by users uvwvj and weejie, of which I could split the bounty, then commission some graphics designer to mash together what I've envisioned to date.

Notwithstanding, there still's another side to this banner that SHOULD be utilized.
devthedev
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 01:51:05 AM

How much does it cost to get up there?

Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2014, 07:21:43 AM

We don't have much time with less than two weeks till kickoff to pull this off. Where are we at and is there anymore input?

So far, my latest suggests were inspired by users uvwvj and weejie, of which I could split the bounty, then commission some graphics designer to mash together what I've envisioned to date.

Notwithstanding, there still's another side to this banner that SHOULD be utilized.

Any "bounties" I get donate to one of the charities, just let me know which one.  Or I can use it to donate to Wounded Warrior Project via Overstock.

I think I'll end the bounty here, paying half to the two bitcoiners I mentioned above since time is short and more work/bounty opportunities will be needed to complete this endeavor.

uvwvj, please submit to me via PM (or publicly) your Bitcoin wallet address so that I can remit to you $25 USD via BTC (same for weejie, of which I will PM). Also, I could easily suggest to you what charities to consider by pointing to my sig, but rather just give you the money with you deciding what to do with it with no pressure from me.

Thanks, bud.

~Bruno Kucinskas

PS: Pay no attention to the following, for I'm only testing to see if a certain keyboard key is still sticking.  Grin

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2014, 07:23:15 AM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Keyboard key test, Part II.  Grin

I simply love cracking myself up.

~TMIBTCITW
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2014, 05:06:22 PM

One $25 USD bounty paid out to uvwvj. Just remembered that I need to pen a quick PM to weejie so that I can pay him as well.

Still seeking a graphic artist on the other thread. Think I'll head on over to Off-topic and start a satirical thread point toward it.

~TMIBTCITWTM
weejie

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 07:53:52 PM

Thanks all  Grin
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2014, 01:28:49 AM

Thanks all  Grin

You're welcome, bud. All bounties have been paid to date.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2014, 09:08:06 AM

Just wanted to show off the end results inspired by this thread. Thanks again, all.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: