Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:55:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm trying to buy some bitcoin or litecoin  (Read 552 times)
WhyBit

Activity: 63
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:07:38 PM

you can buy bitcoin from localbitcoins its safe and escrow platfrom.so you would be safe from any kind of fraud activity,if you want to buy bitcoin Localbitcoins is really good.
Well if you are going to buy from local bitcoin sellers then it is good but I think it will take some time to make decision, as some of them use to sell only to scam so be very careful about local bitcoin sellers, I think the best idea is buying form well knows site so the chances of frond will be less than that, bitcoin is high saving for us so I think being a little careful is not a big deal,. Make good research about the person who is willing to sell it.
I not agree with your statement because localbitcoin is one off best site right now for trading bitcoins as its doing escrow and all required protection for buyer and seller buying through sites also good but its need more work then localbitcoin
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
richshopgh

Activity: 120
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:43:36 PM

You can't buy bitcoin or an exchange with fiat without the exchange verifying your real identity. If you want to go unnotice then find a local seller and buy from.
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:53:25 PM

I'd like to buy some bitcoin or litecoin (ltc because less sharp ups and downs) but i'm having trouble figuring out the best way to go about this. I'd also prefer to do so anonymously... I could use some help. I live in the middle of no where basically so I doubt anyone out here would have some to trade in person. Any help is appreciated.

No need to buy just join bounty program and you'll get free coin that you can use for your further activity ( trade/ invest ). I believe today technology can use anytime anywhere, you only need to find the solutions for your problem. Just advice, wait until next month for buying activity. The price to slow and can make your money stuck.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:04:16 PM

I'd like to buy some bitcoin or litecoin (ltc because less sharp ups and downs) but i'm having trouble figuring out the best way to go about this. I'd also prefer to do so anonymously... I could use some help. I live in the middle of no where basically so I doubt anyone out here would have some to trade in person. Any help is appreciated.

No need to buy just join bounty program and you'll get free coin that you can use for your further activity ( trade/ invest ). I believe today technology can use anytime anywhere, you only need to find the solutions for your problem. Just advice, wait until next month for buying activity. The price to slow and can make your money stuck.

Do you think all the bounty campaigns are really gives the money for their participants? No one will accept that as true mate. I know how the bounty scams tried to target the promotion and take the money out it bro.
If you join in btc or ethereum payable signature campaign you will be able to get the coins to you. Then do not consider forum earnings and investment together mate. There is big possibilities to find the profit with investment.
dekcutbusu33

Activity: 166

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:22:11 PM

You have internet and you can use credit card if you have it. Buy Bitcoin or litecoin. Bitcoin is really helpful and the long-term risk situation. How about going to the currency exchange section in this forum, and create a thread if you want to buy Bitcoin or litcoin. At least do not need kyc verification. So you can buy it anonymously.
micle222

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:15:23 PM

Maybe you better buy Bitcoin because Litecoin prices always follow the price of Bitcoin.
Bitcoin can be said Digital gold and Litecoin can be said Silver is digital money.

good luck guys.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:41:57 PM

Maybe you better buy Bitcoin because Litecoin prices always follow the price of Bitcoin.
Bitcoin can be said Digital gold and Litecoin can be said Silver is digital money.
So far I never recommend anyone to go for any altcoins as I do believe into only bitcoins; still, buying the most reputed altcoins at bottom is not a bad idea anyway. But the fact we need to consider here, we cannot be sure about that litecoin has already hit the bottom of current times. Only after that the confirmation about that, we may think about any altcoins beyond bitcoins.

Considering the litecoin similar to silver may not be an universal truth all the times like how we consider bitcoin to gold. I mean to say these comparisons were made by us and when a coin is lagging in real time applications then they may get lower valued over time. Only because of these comparisons, if you go to invest into litecoins then only the luck factor may save you in coming months not any research nor analysis.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Gurueconom

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:40:15 PM

In order to buy Bitcoin, try using the localbitcoin service. I really like this service because of very simple functionality and a lot of ways to exchange Bitcoins.
Mia_pikachu

Activity: 333
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:02:27 PM

good luck guys.
indeed bitcoin is like precious gold, if I also choose bitcoin for long-term investment, I prefer bitcoin, because there are many people who prefer bitcoin to be used as an investment, even though the price is very high compared to other altcoins, but investing in bitcoin promises big profits .
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:26:13 PM

To be honest, it is certain that buying Bitcoin is the best choice and even better than the other cryptocurrencies, because with that coin you can make a guaranteed profit   in a short , middle and  especially in a  long term because in  this period the are many problems which led to a significant reduction. In addition to that, Litecoin is  a profitable coin but I do not think that this cyrptocurrency will rise with a huge value. Maybe just a little pump .  I advise you to buy Ethereum and Ripple , they are better than Litcoin.
ladner

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:29:33 PM

This time I believe you should only buy bitcoin, you can see that the market is fluctuating continuously and the price of altcoin is constantly decreasing, so investing in altcoin is very risky and you can lose Very badly if bitcoin prices drop sharply. The market is bearish in the long term so the bitcoin price could drop sharply at any time.
apimembership

Activity: 448
Merit: 124

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:31:37 PM

you can only find someone who wants to sell bitcoin with cash face to face otherwise you have to use exchange or other digital platforms
Blackpanther399

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:07:17 AM

You cannot buy any substantial amount of bitcoins on any exchange (including peer to peer) without having a dimension of doing KYC. Its a must to do kyc so as to know you are not a scammer. Secondly, I would advice you to buy bitcoin more than litecoin as this is the best investment you can make in cryptocurrency
elpape225

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:58:09 AM

https://medium.com/@optitoken.io/hyperdeflationary-monetary-systems-why-they-should-be-owned-and-utilized-1a34bc2a7536
dxl0536

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:04:05 AM

Because we don't indict the BTC price. But the Most suitation is the price is nearly to the boom. Then if you want to buy the Digital currency now. The best ways to invest a 30% total Amount. if the market remain  pump. you should add the space later at the lower price.
eaglewhite80

Activity: 406
Merit: 36

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:09:41 AM

You cannot buy any substantial amount of bitcoins on any exchange (including peer to peer) without having a dimension of doing KYC. Its a must to do kyc so as to know you are not a scammer. Secondly, I would advice you to buy bitcoin more than litecoin as this is the best investment you can make in cryptocurrency
I do not even understand why he is trying to do it anonymously in the first place, when it is not like he is trying to hide something. Like you said, most exchanges now require KYC and unless he is fortunate enough to see some OTC way, without having to go through exchanges, or more like a peer to peer thingy, then there is no way he can get anything good. With respect to what to buy, that would actually be left for him to decide, but not without knowing what makes the two of them tick and which one would have better prospect in the long run. Obviously, anyone in their sane mind will go for Bitcoin.
darasinmi4show

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:13:51 AM

Yes you can buy bitcoin or litecoin but what I can say  is that buy the asset that will pay you. If the price of bitcoin is down now you can buy to keep for future.However, if the price is not down litcoin will be the best to buy and keep.
richcorner100

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

https://exip.live/

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:35:48 AM

Both coin has good fundamental so has probability to going up in multiple times. But in this downtrend is hard to know which level price is bottomed so for the better whenever you bought that coin always set stop loss and incase the price keep down you can buy back at lower price so you get bigger amount of coin.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
hungsanh2512

Activity: 437
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:22:26 AM

Both coin has good fundamental so has probability to going up in multiple times. But in this downtrend is hard to know which level price is bottomed so for the better whenever you bought that coin always set stop loss and incase the price keep down you can buy back at lower price so you get bigger amount of coin.
When you buy Bitcoin and Litecoin, you have the benefit of holding them and waiting for prices to return to growth like last year. Bitcoin and Litecoin are still in the top ten in power so you can be assured of buying it at this time.
tbterryboy

Activity: 1918
Merit: 322

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:21:50 AM

good luck guys.
indeed bitcoin is like precious gold, if I also choose bitcoin for long-term investment, I prefer bitcoin, because there are many people who prefer bitcoin to be used as an investment, even though the price is very high compared to other altcoins, but investing in bitcoin promises big profits .
Well this may vary from place to place but what I know about this buying process, make sure what you are going to buy and from whom you would be buying? These two answers must be kept clear and legit. Because these two only would be categorizing your money in either fall or pass category. So, don’t be stupid that without learning you start buying things. Research properly and then go forward.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: