Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:08:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who will win?  (Read 573 times)
Jimboqs

Activity: 181
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:48:15 PM

I believe that bitcoin will continue to fall, and all of June it will slowly fall in price.
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nawosecad68

Activity: 155

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:15:56 PM

I think it's really hard to predict anything about price of Bitcoin at the moment but I'm still hoping that price of Bitcoin will rise like last year Smiley). Only in a short time Bitcoin price increased so quickly to $6k then $7, 8,9 and 20k from under $1k and if it'll be the same I think we can see Bitcoin price rise to $50k at the end of this year Cheesy
I have the same idea that it is very difficult to predict the current bitcoin price. A speedy bitcoin price increase may be possible, but the present conditions are hard to see.
thomas26

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:10:45 AM

I have said it before that in a bull market anyone can be a good trader, I checked on twitter and youtube all those self aclaimed crypto experts have kept queit now because their predictions were not coming true again
metribitcoin

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:15:41 AM

I just try to compare situation of crypto market in every june in the past by looking daily chart of BTC, and i see the price of BTC and other crypto started bull run on June, so my in my opinion this month should be for bullish trend start and continuously with all the times high in december.
Big Bollos

Activity: 189
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:17:34 AM

Of course, bears will win! Bitcoin continues to fall and may fall to $ 5,000 per coin. And, according to some experts, this is not the limit of the fall. So it's too early to talk about growth.
yayoyo

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:18:11 AM

There was a negative news at the beginning of this month. A platform was hacked. I think this month's market may continue to decline!
jajanggsr

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:56:45 PM

altcoin is best for me only one, that is ETH. because ETH almost all projects wear their wallet. and not just that, almost everyone will use ETH

yes I really prefer eth to be invested, because the development of coins that I think is pretty good in the future.
Bughah

Activity: 90

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:44:22 AM

altcoin is best for me only one, that is ETH. because ETH almost all projects wear their wallet. and not just that, almost everyone will use ETH

yes I really prefer eth to be invested, because the development of coins that I think is pretty good in the future.

You will be winner if you have patience in investing of cryptocurrency during the value will be decline.And continue working harder in this industry at the end you achieve the victory.
mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:48:43 PM

I think the cryptocurrency has a great potential in this industry, through their excellence they have a great chance to win in this battle since many investors are want to invest in the cryptocurrency
ofounz98712

Activity: 104

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:05:12 AM

It should be a bull month, people are putting btc to 12k in June. I hope they are right, in these days everything is falling down, we need a reverse trend!
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:20:42 AM

Hey guys, what do you think who will win in June bears or bulls? Do you think we will see bitcoin 12000$ in June, or we will stay in bearish market and bitcoin won’t grow?
It's june 26 now and we are still in the bear market so this question has the answer that bear won still this time and we are not able to see bitcoin $12,000 this month.

But there are some amazing ups that happened recently when bitcoin hit $5,800 and came back quickly to $6,200 which means that bitcoin is still strong at this moment and will stay as the king.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
jdamayo28

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:26:35 AM

First thing first. I think bulls will win. Then Bitcoin can't do it, Today 25th of june and bitcoin worth 6300$. It won't hit 14000$ in the near future

Bitcoin slowly rise again in the market as of this moment. But I dont think it will reach $12k this june, maybe by the next few months it will surpass more than $12k. My point here is, BTC has a bright future ahead, so keep holding your bitcoin and taste the sweetest feeling of patience when time comes.
GarryTonw56

Activity: 272
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:43:39 PM

First thing first. I think bulls will win. Then Bitcoin can't do it, Today 25th of june and bitcoin worth 6300$. It won't hit 14000$ in the near future

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
ufalo3

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:26:10 PM

Hey guys, what do you think who will win in June bears or bulls? Do you think we will see bitcoin 12000$ in June, or we will stay in bearish market and bitcoin won’t grow?

We have seen yet that bearish tendency have prevailed the market in June. And I don’t think that something will change in coming weeks. There are no nay premises for that. But that’s just my opinion.
Kazkar

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:31:04 PM

We have seen yet that bearish tendency have prevailed the market in June. And I don’t think that something will change in coming weeks. There are no nay premises for that. But that’s just my opinion.
Over the past two days, it has grown a little. But it does not mean anything. Can again return to its original place.
yslyv

Activity: 1008
Merit: 533

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:35:03 PM

well. june is already ended. and bearish market trend goes on. i think trend will change when many of us give up and no one is expecting a bull run. nowadays there are so many people waiting for the bull. it is not a good sign.

turn the page
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:39:23 PM

After a huge drop and price going below $6,000 USD, right now we can see the price recovering and going up to $6,700 (we haven't seen the price cross $6,500 in last few weeks). We can expect the price go above $7,000 anytime soon.  So i guess the upcoming months are actually going to be a bullish month.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
int226

Activity: 39

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 07:45:33 PM

I do not know how it will be, but hopefully the last 6 months will be fine, Go To Moon.
Dcoollakky247

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:47:08 PM

This is not a Fifa world cup or a tournament where you predict who wins... And no one can predict that by so so date, bitcoin will rise to so so amount,we are all just being spectative about the rise of bitcoin and altcoins.
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:11:40 AM

Sad to say but it has proven that June bears wins over June bull. Unexpected bearish came which controlled by whales. A lot of investors were so diappointed last month of June because of this issue.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: