Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 07:30:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who will win?  (Read 573 times)
NikoF (OP)

Activity: 130
Merit: 8

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 10:12:57 PM

Hey guys, what do you think who will win in June bears or bulls? Do you think we will see bitcoin 12000$ in June, or we will stay in bearish market and bitcoin won’t grow?

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
kostagr33k

Activity: 309
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:34:28 AM

I think whales always win. And we can only envy them and fix the profit when the market is bullish.
kulakvlad

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:21:24 AM

I think whales always win. And we can only envy them and fix the profit when the market is bullish.
Absolute truth. But in this market we also can make good money, no matter-bearish or bullish.

chakhigh

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:04:48 AM

we will see an increase in the price for sure! But, hard to guess the winner in this scenario. We can check the evolution of prices in different markets using a good ecosystem like Ftec: https://ftec.ai with all the built-in features.

50ouncebrew

Activity: 459
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:52:07 AM

Not sure, it does look like the whales are still accumulating and until they are ready to sell the prices won't go up, that is what they do, keep the prices lagging so that they can keep buying the coins at cheap prices. This bear market that we are in now looks like it will last a long time before it starts going but I don't that we should be expecting a bull market anytime soon

▄▄▄ ▐████▄▄▄▄           
       ▄▄███▀▀ ▐██▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄       
     ▄██▀▀ ▄▄▄████  ██▄▄ ▀▀██▄     
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀███▄ ▀██▄   
  ██▌ ▄██▀  ▄▄███████▄▄  ▀██▄ ▀██ 
 ██▌ ▄██  ▄██████▌ ▀████▄  ██▄ ▐██
▐██ ▐██  ████▀ ██▌   ▀ ▀██ ██▌ ██▌
██▌ ██▌ ▐█▌    ██▌      ▐█▌ ▐██ ▐██
██▌ ██▌ ▐█▌    ██▌  █▄█ ▐█▌ ▐██ ▐██
▐██ ▐█▀  ██▄   ██▌  ███▄██  ██▌ ██▌
 ██▌  ▄▄  ▀██▄ ██▌  ████▀  ████▄   
  ███████▄  ▀▀███████▀▀  ▄▄▄ ▀███ 
   ▀▀ ▄ ▀███▄▄▄     ▄▄▄███▀ ▄███▀ 
     ▀██▄▄ ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀ ▄▄███▀   
       ▀▀████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄████▀▀       
           ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
  M A E S T R O         
REVOLUTIONIZING THE DIGITAL MUSIC WORLD

██
   ██    ██
   ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██

██
   ██    ██
   ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██

WHITEPAPER (KO)        WHITEPAPER (EN)     

TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK     TWITTER    ANN THREAD

MEDIUM   YOUTUBE   GITHUB   INSTAGRAM   KAKAOTALK
Arcoin1

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:26:31 AM

Crypto is the investment in the money world three years ago. At this time, investors will know how to be patient. You have to lose to win.
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:03:59 AM

It is both hard and pointless to predict. Investor emotions have been as volatile as the market itself, with some people enjoying both ends of the stick.
Shova

Activity: 285
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:14:48 AM

June has always been a somewhere in middle month. But July is surely going to be a bull. We can verify with the trends in last five years.
Now is the right time to buy crypto.
efodix

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:15:38 AM

I suppose we will maintain with bears. Usually summer is a calm time when many people like to cash out and stay away from the market for vacations, so the trends remain the same as they were in June.
sorrros

Activity: 954
Merit: 104

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:18:54 AM

Hey guys, what do you think who will win in June bears or bulls? Do you think we will see bitcoin 12000$ in June, or we will stay in bearish market and bitcoin won’t grow?
Today is June and I dont think that price will go from 7000$ to 12000$ - it seems impossible.
We are still in bearish market, maybe we could see any change by end of the year.

► LudenaProtocol ◄ ♦️ A Gamified Social Platform for Worldwide Gamers ♦️ ► LudenaProtocol ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Instagram|Whitepaper
Conte_Forni

Activity: 406

https://www.bitc2.org/

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:19:31 AM

I do not know about June, but I hope that by the end of the summer everything will be fine and we will see bitcoin for 15 000, I very much believe that soon everything will come to its senses !!!
Believe in the best!!!
VieleSind

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:21:04 AM

I think it's really hard to predict anything about price of Bitcoin at the moment but I'm still hoping that price of Bitcoin will rise like last year Smiley). Only in a short time Bitcoin price increased so quickly to $6k then $7, 8,9 and 20k from under $1k and if it'll be the same I think we can see Bitcoin price rise to $50k at the end of this year Cheesy
waser12

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 08:22:38 AM

We have been a long time in a protracted correction after which usually become time of growth.

abitgelluh

Activity: 174

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:28:20 AM

$ 12000 in June is a very impossible thing because I don't hear any news will happen in June, I always think if the price will not change until september
elemosho.crypto

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:29:27 AM

This is not sure yet since anything can be happen at anytime. So hope for the best. But I hope bull will win, Though not sure about the btc price. Let's see what happen. But remember this kinda direct speculation affect market badly.
shibob

Activity: 672
Merit: 154

Blockchain Evangelist.

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 08:35:32 AM

I think it's still in the correction period. Volume is not that big, and it's too hard to guess when we should get in the market or cash out. Some of my friends and even me entered the market last month, they said this is the perfect time to buy more. But it's not, I cut lost with 30%. But if you already got some spare money which you would like to lose them, just go ahead and buy mate, no need to wait the correction more.
yapa ve yalniz

Activity: 463
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:40:45 AM

Who are warriors?  Grin Bitcoin will always be the winning party, as long as it is a bull there is no trouble  Tongue

the13thsymphony

Activity: 297
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:42:12 AM

Absolute truth. But in this market we also can make good money, no matter-bearish or bullish.

That is true the only way we can make profits whether the market is in the bearish or the bullish state is to adapt to it. We cannot always blame the market along with its prices because as we know it is really volatile and it will depend on the supply and demand along with the influence of the whales.

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
http://www.securix.io/
maro101

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:45:01 AM

There is no exact answer to this question. Nobody knows when new investors will come and the market will start growing. But I'm sure that growth will be exactly this summer
fransxavariustintin

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:54:09 AM

it is very difficult to observe the developments in the month of June, at the beginning of this month the market is fresh and prices are starting well, I think the fight between bears and bulls in June will end in a draw, regarding the price of Bitcoin, I think Bitcoin will not reach $ 12000 in June .
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: