Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 02:12:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to get a pascal coin account/private key?  (Read 55 times)
TSN11 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:47:25 PM

I'm trying to figure out how to register an PASC account. I downloaded the latest Pascal coin wallet, and generated a public key. Any advise on how to get a private key (I want a local account, not exchange account), so I'll be able to start mining in nanopool. I tried to get a private key from "Discord" (#free-pasa-bot channel), but it didn't work. Can somebody give me an advise on how to get it?

My public key - 3GhhbomUFyyDvVr16RMGxeK9bZBfPmgWeTSnVZ1RbiJ4TeQ68Nv81vaihbtBKcW8s8yJ8UeB3MUJp4K kZoyPsQNCtBh4iSAnx3vACF

Thank you!

Msobh

Activity: 51
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:48:03 PM

mine directly to polo and then after you reach 10 or 20 ( not sure 10 or 20 ) you will get your account . use your key to access it
Matthew_Nanopool

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 10:17:57 AM

I'm trying to figure out how to register an PASC account. I downloaded the latest Pascal coin wallet, and generated a public key. Any advise on how to get a private key (I want a local account, not exchange account), so I'll be able to start mining in nanopool. I tried to get a private key from "Discord" (#free-pasa-bot channel), but it didn't work. Can somebody give me an advise on how to get it?

My public key - 3GhhbomUFyyDvVr16RMGxeK9bZBfPmgWeTSnVZ1RbiJ4TeQ68Nv81vaihbtBKcW8s8yJ8UeB3MUJp4K kZoyPsQNCtBh4iSAnx3vACF

Thank you!

Hi there,

You can basically do what is mentioned above: Start mining to Poloniex account, set your Public Key in the Nanopool account settings.
As soon as 20 coins are paid to you out, you'll receive PASA along with the next payout. Then you can go ahead and switch your mining to the PASA you got.

You can also request me for a free PASA by sending me your Public Key at the email down the main Nanopool page.
However keep in mind free PASA request takes up to 10 days to be reviewed, so it might be faster to start with Poloniex.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: