Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:16:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Attack On Worldcore: Who hides behind?  (Read 1866 times)
Squeeze

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:45:49 PM

Btw, being a Slovenian, I speak and read the Russian a bit and here's what I've understood in the Russian thread: the Worldcore team filed another lawsuit against one more media having named Worldcore a scam and also three more medias - BitJournal, Expert and Cryptocurrency have removed removed their articles spreading ill gossips around Worldcore. Moreover, Bitjournal also has made their excuses with a rettraction post. Sounds good!  
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Squeeze

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:50:40 PM

Hi to everyone here!  Wink
Summer's moved on, any news or something interesting about Worldcore? What's going on in the Marina Uni's paidposters camp?
Is Marina Uni alive and well enough to keep on posting fakes, nonsense or speculations?  Grin
Risiandsen

Activity: 76

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:56:08 PM

Hi to everyone here!  Wink
Summer's moved on, any news or something interesting about Worldcore? What's going on in the Marina Uni's paidposters camp?
Is Marina Uni alive and well enough to keep on posting fakes, nonsense or speculations?  Grin

I've just downloaded their AppStore Mobile App 1.7 - that's the new   Wink
Nothing revolutionary to be honest, just minor bugs fixes but anyway this means the train is on the rails and moving on!
The team promised some major updates soon.   
Risiandsen

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:57:32 PM

Oh! Forgot to mention a really important new - the Worldcore trade team are in the process of coordinating details with Visa regarding the issue of new debit cards Worldcore. By next Monday it is already planned to sign a contract and then proceed to the technical integration of their API. By Monday is plannned to complete integration of Bitcoin Cash wallets. Also they will soon add new currency pairs. Sounds nice - Worldcore is alive and kicking!   Cheesy
Risiandsen

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:54:24 PM

The company doesn't behave like scammers do. Moreover, they fought for their reputation opening files in the court. Point me just a single scammers doing this? Everyone makes mistakes, but it's nothing but bias when you mix up altogether being a scammer thing and being not a 100% effectively operated project. The WRC team obviously made a few management mistakes but it's life, it's business - everybody makes it. A lot of startups sank at very start the way the Swedish "Vasa" flagship did in the harbour - but Worldcore survived and sails on. 
Squeeze

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:55:23 PM

The company doesn't behave like scammers do. Moreover, they fought for their reputation opening files in the court. Point me just a single scammers doing this? Everyone makes mistakes, but it's nothing but bias when you mix up altogether being a scammer thing and being not a 100% effectively operated project. The WRC team obviously made a few management mistakes but it's life, it's business - everybody makes it. A lot of startups sank at very start the way the Swedish "Vasa" flagship did in the harbour - but Worldcore survived and sails on. 

You've metioned a very important thing - there' two files opened by EUPSProvider at the Moscow court in defense of the business reputation against two Russian paid medias mentioned Wordlcore as a scam on the websites. Moreover, one of them rb.ru (Rusbase) has removed the notorious article from their site even before the first court sessions. The final session with Rusbase is set to 18.09.18 and the other one will follow in October. This means the only thing: EUPSProvider shall be able post the court desicions everywhere in the world which not only shall dispell the scam accusations but also serve as a boost for the token's price. Interesting news are ahead.   
araksancres

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:35:36 PM

There are enough evidence on the net proving Worldcore has been attacked by the Alex Prochukhan and Cheslav Pestyuk controlled group of paid posters. For example:

https://s25.postimg.cc/a459qjrfz/image.jpg
araksancres

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:36:23 PM

Or another evidence:

https://s25.postimg.cc/7a24d4cf3/cryproninjas.jpg
Risiandsen

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:38:35 PM

/re searcher it is impolite not 2 thank people when they send u a fine song trying 2 make from u a better researcher than u r now !!))pleasee dont repeat ur mistakes and dont beso rude when I send u a video investigation about ur employers pestyuk and prochukan once again ..as u dont want 2 comment it ,,I dont know even y  Undecided
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_6MDo8pKKw

A nice link above, quite interestng and in-depth investigation about those who stand behind the black PR-attack - Mr. Prochukhan and Mr.Petyuk. Absolutely worth watching especially for all the newcomers here to sort the things out a bit. I don't understand why so-called "reserachers", I mean Marina Uni, Veleor and resercher194 from the "Worldcore is a scam" thread pretending to be a real independent cryptomarket investigators spend so much of their on accusing Worldcore whilst there' many more 101% scams around.  
Risiandsen

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:42:15 PM

Meanwhile another lovely in-depth investigation about Alex Prochukhan's activities giving a lot of answers to your questions regarding the attack on Worldcore

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=408&v=L_6MDo8pKKw

https://s25.postimg.cc/ni7qfa5n3/video.jpg
Squeeze

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:15:52 PM

Some time ago moment EUPSProvider S.r.o (the Worldcore team) has filed a lawsuit against one of the Russian medias stating Worldcore is a scam in their article.
This is a very important precedent because it means Worldcore has finally decided to defend officially their good name not in the Internet, but using the instruments of legal punishmnet. The final session set to the 18th of September

http://kad.arbitr.ru/Card/f8e9cf3e-bfca-4392-ab44-8a3ff74435ea

We'll get an official and undoubted proof of the black PR-attack on Worldcore in less than in a week!  

Moreover, there's another court session on the way - the 23rd of October  Wink
http://kad.arbitr.ru/Card/0867437f-2160-444c-9db8-a0085b5c7aee

And if Worldcore were a scam, would they have decided take it to the court? Obviously, not.

SteelLiver

Activity: 108

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:30:46 PM

My points to conclude Worldcore has never been a scam.
It's very simple.

First, Worldcore doesn't practice any pump and dump schemes (just look at the WRC graphs) -  but the scams do.
Second, Wordlcore keeps on developing features - worldcore.trade has been launched, the applications are updated on regular basis, the VISA debet cards are on the way etc.
Third, Worldcore fights for it's reputation at the courts - do you know many scam doing that?

That's why I have to agree that the a lot of times mentioned above the black PR-attack from Alex Prochukhan against Worldcore has taken it's place - enough evidence to it has been collected and displayed here in the forum.
Risiandsen

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:37:49 PM

Some time ago moment EUPSProvider S.r.o (the Worldcore team) has filed a lawsuit against one of the Russian medias stating Worldcore is a scam in their article.
This is a very important precedent because it means Worldcore has finally decided to defend officially their good name not in the Internet, but using the instruments of legal punishmnet. The final session set to the 18th of September

http://kad.arbitr.ru/Card/f8e9cf3e-bfca-4392-ab44-8a3ff74435ea

We'll get an official and undoubted proof of the black PR-attack on Worldcore in less than in a week!  

Moreover, there's another court session on the way - the 23rd of October  Wink
http://kad.arbitr.ru/Card/0867437f-2160-444c-9db8-a0085b5c7aee

And if Worldcore were a scam, would they have decided take it to the court? Obviously, not.

Absolutely true.
People abusing Worldcore of being a scam should simply switch on their brains.
And, btw, it looks like the lowest point WRC has been passed a month ago - the situation is repairing slowly, hope there'll be a great boost after signing a debet card agreement with VISA. 
Sinfang (OP)

Activity: 124

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:49:13 PM

@Risiandsen,

I think their agreement with VISA will become possible because EUPSProvider have managed finally to solve their problem with establishing relations with a new bank after the Rietumu Banka fall. Interesting if they managed to withdraw the funds from Rietumu as well. 
ValarCrais

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:08:37 PM

Hey-ho men!

As the thread is named "Attack On Worldcore: Who hides behind?" I would point that in a couple of weeks we'll bee celebrating a 1-year anniversary of the black PR-attack started on this forum by Marina Uni  Cheesy But lucikly it looks like the people have lost any interest to such sort of an absurd "investigation" long time ago - just look how the amount of the posts have been decreasing and no newly found "victims" of Worldcore arrive.     
Risiandsen

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:18:05 PM

Hey-ho men!

As the thread is named "Attack On Worldcore: Who hides behind?" I would point that in a couple of weeks we'll bee celebrating a 1-year anniversary of the black PR-attack started on this forum by Marina Uni  Cheesy But lucikly it looks like the people have lost any interest to such sort of an absurd "investigation" long time ago - just look how the amount of the posts have been decreasing and no newly found "victims" of Worldcore arrive.     

There's also a Russian speaking thread which has already marked they 1-year anniversary  Grin Grin Grin 178 pages of utter madness started by Marina.
Btw, a funny new - one of the attack on Worldcore organizers, Cheslav Pestyuk, has changed his family name by having taken his wife surname - Konyukh. I wonder what it's all about? Looks like someone's trying to hide his bad deals  Roll Eyes     
Sinfang (OP)

Activity: 124

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:28:48 PM

And in a small addition to my previous post - it looks like Worlcore is getting popularity in Turkey. Couldn't it be because their new bank is a Turkish one? Does anybody have any information rgarding this matter? 
ValarCrais

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:46:53 PM

And in a small addition to my previous post - it looks like Worlcore is getting popularity in Turkey. Couldn't it be because their new bank is a Turkish one? Does anybody have any information rgarding this matter? 

Indeed. I've just asked the same question in the nearby thread. It looks like they have finally managed to withdrew the funds from the Latvian Rietume banka and announced there're going to issue the debet VISA cards which means I've got a partnership with a bank. I've also noticed a Worldcore popularity spalsh in Turkey which means they're supported by a Turkish bank though we haven't got any proven news yet.     
Risiandsen

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:53:06 PM

Indeed. I've just asked the same question in the nearby thread. It looks like they have finally managed to withdrew the funds from the Latvian Rietume banka and announced there're going to issue the debet VISA cards which means I've got a partnership with a bank. I've also noticed a Worldcore popularity spalsh in Turkey which means they're supported by a Turkish bank though we haven't got any proven news yet.     

I very doubt it's about the Turkish bank. Worldcore is registered and it's activities are regulated by the Czech republic financial authorities which means the EU. Turkey suffers from not the best relations with the EU - first, second - it's out of the eurozone payments which also means there could be extra payment issues and outlays. But who know, they'll reveal their new bank very soon I suppose.   
Risiandsen

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:37:34 PM

Hello, you former Worldcore defenders! Did you all have holidays and are active again unisono? No, you surely don´t be "paid shills" of Worldcore but I think you are multiple accounts of one team member. You obviously have insider knowledges. If you are not Bohdan Taranenko ask him for a translation of this Kiev Police Department document because he is Ukrainian. There still doesn´t exist a proof for scam but I believe there are evident suspicion aspects which will be investigated further more. Next step could be a court file.

An interesting quotation in the neigbouring thread from one of those who attacked Worldcore before saying "There still doesn't exist a proof for scam" - quite an important recognition and it means something!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: