Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:13:25 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How can I exchange BTC to USD and get them on my card? (Europe)  (Read 596 times)
etherealintellect (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 02:04:27 AM

Hey there, I'm new to bitcoins, and started litecoin+XPM mining a couple of weeks ago. I just wanted to make enough to buy a pizza for my family for fun, just like the guy here. http://www.forbes.com/sites/ericmack/2013/12/23/the-bitcoin-pizza-purchase-thats-worth-7-million-today/
You know, be a part of history  Cheesy.

I've made about 0.04 bitcoins in total, but the problem is getting them out into the real world as Euros or Dollars. I live in Europe (Macedonia) and am looking for an exchange that would deal with low enough numbers (5-10$) and allow me to withdraw the money to my visa electron account from http://www.nlbtb.com.mk

Bitcoins are fun and all, but I did end up burning electricity to get here, and it would be nice to have something to show for it. Also, it would be a plus if I don't need to verify the account name and living address with my real details, since I still live with my parents and all bills are still made out to their name Tongue.
chocomav

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 04:07:45 PM

Probably use some escrow service like bitmit or find a local person in your area who wants to buy bitcoins. Don't know if you have craigslist in your area but put a free online ad for your region advertising that you'd like to sell bitcoins and meet up in person with your buyer (who will pay you in cash).
Sonny

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 04:11:58 PM

You can try localbitcoins to find a cash trade near you Smiley
oxfardk

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 04:49:06 PM

localbitcoins doesn't sell at the current price but it's a good way to start the bitcoin venture

balanghai

Activity: 364
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 04:51:06 PM

Localbitcoin's a good start. You can choose someone that deposits on your account.
R0yalAir

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 07:26:59 AM

bitsimple does this exchange for you by fast Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: