Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:34:33 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Your idea to promote coinye coin as the underground coin is worth 1000 coinye  (Read 590 times)
Bigeyeone (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 02:27:25 AM

So Kayne West and his team of pencil pushing lawyers thought they could get rid of coinyecoin , because the coin makes fun of rapper Kayne west calling him a gayfish and such.

Of course Kayne was already familiar with lawyers because he got sued himself a couple of times, I dont know what is was for exactly think he borrowed some tunes from another music milker, yeah I know copyright law, derivative work, bad boy uhum

Anyway so Kayne has failed to ban this coin but he has succeeded in pushing this coin underground. No exchange dares to list this coin because Kayne has filled a lawsuit against anyone that has anything to do with this coin it seems. A new exchange had opened and was trading this coin and it actually was a fair exchange not some scammers but they got scared after their site was mentioned in the lawsuit and they shut their site down also.

But Coinye coin is still alive and kicking. current network hash is 900 MH/s . Kayne did manage to push this coin underground, so well if we underground then let be the underground coin.

I wanna hear your ideas to promote this coin as the underground coin.

Any serious ideas that require some original thought will be rewarded with 1000 Coinyecoin.

So lets hear it.

PMC: 19dNRVPcjsESqo8isdauc1gQ6PbUrAZor9
kingimg

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 04:18:39 AM

I can create a P2P anonymous exchange .
but it is in about one month.
Bigeyeone (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 04:49:47 AM

P2P anonymous exchange, great idea, and not only for coinyecoin, if your able to pull this off and it is secure, you gonna put a lot of people out of business.

Post your coinye address please to receive 1000 coinye

PhattyBanks

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 05:01:11 AM

I would like to see a pirate site with direct downloads to all of Kanyes releases that only takes payment in coinye, and the site would pay uploaders in coinye to spead his albums in mp3 and flac format across the web
brooklynite

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 05:08:56 AM

I would like to see a pirate site with direct downloads to all of Kanyes releases that only takes payment in coinye, and the site would pay uploaders in coinye to spead his albums in mp3 and flac format across the web

Actually those who promise never to listen to his garbage songs or even mention his name again should receive 1000 coins.
brooklynite

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 05:10:39 AM

That's the most brilliantly necessary thing that has been missing from altcoins. Why isn't there one? Not a website but a windows exe that opens up like Cryptay and let's you trade all coins! That is such a missing piece of the puzzle here!
Bigeyeone (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 05:17:22 AM

Whahahahahahahaha, ROFL, that would really escalate things , like a strait upper cut, great idea, post your coinye adress to receive 1000 coinye

mathew564

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 05:23:28 AM

Koin or Coinye should be in the news again. You can create funny announcements, anything to get back the media attention.  Coinye can not be just underground and valuable due to its large number of coins and no special feature. Coinye should get back to its old media days. my 2 cents. [I have enough Coinye myself. no thanks for 1K Coinye's]
eddilicious

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 06:01:02 AM

ha ha ha ha, none of coinye owner will like kanye any more, but get his album by coinye is certainly a great idea.
eddilicious

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 06:06:17 AM

post your address and everyone will send you 1000 coinye. and put the progress in github. there are a lot of programmers in that 900Mhs network hash rate, everyone can contribute to your work. Cheesy
omgbossis21

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 06:16:21 AM

Well there is the obvious, the coinye railroad   Wink   A southpark episode parody of this could also be very entertaining.... 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: