Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 09:16:25 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mining proxy tunnel through VPN Issues (HELP please)  (Read 1835 times)
console.log (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 04:23:41 AM

Issue:
I have several computers, not on the same location which means not same IP, I'm trying to make them all mine in cointroin in one worker account of mine, if i try without making them all use the same IP as me, it won't work correctly and only one will  mine.
So anyway my PC is DMZ'D which means all ports are open, but its behind another firewall that is blocking ALL ports except 80, however im using a VPN to port forward the needed ports 8332 and 3334 for LTC if i recall correctly in cointroin.

anyway i used the DNS to connect them all to my IP my pc's but when i run mining proxy i get this issues:
When i run the mining proxy with 8332 forwaded only, i get the jobs and distribute them however ONLY one of the PCS is actually working, it seems the rest are getting work(?) but only one is working not sure, im only getting 35KH/S...

If i try with BOTH 8332 AND 3334 forwaded i get a bunch of timeout errors over and over, with no accept of hashrates or connections or getworks.

This is my proxy batch file:mining_proxy.exe -pa scrypt -o coinotron.com -p 3334
Any ideas? are there any other ports i need forwarded maybe?? or something idk.

please help this is driving me crazy.
cp1

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Stop using branwallets

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 04:28:36 AM

Is this a botnet?

Guide to armory offline install on USB key:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=241730.0
console.log (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 04:33:30 AM

No, it's my brother and my other pc in my parents home
we got several pcs and i intend to make them all mine.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: