Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:55:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can MR. White use Bitcoin in Breaking Bad  (Read 532 times)
cheeseburger123 (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 05:30:59 AM

Cheesy I believe lots of guys love to watch BREAKING BAD. It present us a wonderful story, especially the hero Mr White (Hisenburg) attract your eyes.We just try to be the director, Why not Mr White use Bitcoin, that is a simple crazy currency!! When he earned bucks filled with several garages, he had to manage to hide money, Bitcoin will never bring you substantial storage trouble...  We provide this idea to the director, hope he can pay me 1000bitcoin....... Grin Grin Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dafar
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

dafar consulting

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 05:58:02 AM

Yup, lord Heisenberg would not have had to worry about hiding his barrels of cash. He could have just used localbitcoins to convert his fiat to bitcoins and no one would be able to find or take away his money. He could have programmed something in the protocol to have walt jr inherit his bitcoins when he turns 18. His season 5 problems would be solved.

███████████
███████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████░████░░███████████████████
██████████████░░█░░█░█░░█░░██████████████
██████████████░░█░░█░█░░█░███████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
██████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████
██████████
|
|
|
Kiki112

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 08:45:23 PM

woow
this actually makes sense

contact fcking Breaking Bad directors and make them record a new season Cheesy

Kenshin

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 08:49:08 PM

Cheesy I believe lots of guys love to watch BREAKING BAD. It present us a wonderful story, especially the hero Mr White (Hisenburg) attract your eyes.We just try to be the director, Why not Mr White use Bitcoin, that is a simple crazy currency!! When he earned bucks filled with several garages, he had to manage to hide money, Bitcoin will never bring you substantial storage trouble...  We provide this idea to the director, hope he can pay me 1000bitcoin....... Grin Grin Grin

Only one problem, BREAKING BAD has finished filming and no longer on air.  Smiley
Kiki112

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 09:08:36 PM

Cheesy I believe lots of guys love to watch BREAKING BAD. It present us a wonderful story, especially the hero Mr White (Hisenburg) attract your eyes.We just try to be the director, Why not Mr White use Bitcoin, that is a simple crazy currency!! When he earned bucks filled with several garages, he had to manage to hide money, Bitcoin will never bring you substantial storage trouble...  We provide this idea to the director, hope he can pay me 1000bitcoin....... Grin Grin Grin

Only one problem, BREAKING BAD has finished filming and no longer on air.  Smiley

that is the main problem Sad

we need to convince  them to film a new season, I want that so eagerly Cheesy

it's the best series I watched in my whole life Sad

Cryptopher
Legendary

Activity: 1789
Merit: 1008

Keep it dense, yeah?

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 09:28:58 PM

Satoshi = Heisenberg.

Well, they're both admired and stinking rich...well for a while anyway lol.

Kenshin

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 09:40:24 PM

Cheesy I believe lots of guys love to watch BREAKING BAD. It present us a wonderful story, especially the hero Mr White (Hisenburg) attract your eyes.We just try to be the director, Why not Mr White use Bitcoin, that is a simple crazy currency!! When he earned bucks filled with several garages, he had to manage to hide money, Bitcoin will never bring you substantial storage trouble...  We provide this idea to the director, hope he can pay me 1000bitcoin....... Grin Grin Grin

Only one problem, BREAKING BAD has finished filming and no longer on air.  Smiley

that is the main problem Sad

we need to convince  them to film a new season, I want that so eagerly Cheesy

it's the best series I watched in my whole life Sad

So Mr White need to come back alive, or in the show he didn't really die.  Smiley
OCMG

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 09:54:51 PM

I still need to get through the last season, no spoilers please!

But yes, it would have made the dead drops so much easier. No more long drives into the desert, just some point and click!
Cryptopher
Legendary

Activity: 1789
Merit: 1008

Keep it dense, yeah?

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 10:03:47 PM

I still need to get through the last season, no spoilers please!

But yes, it would have made the dead drops so much easier. No more long drives into the desert, just some point and click!

How many confirmations would Heisenberg and Jesse wait before handing over the goods?

scottii

Activity: 804
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2014, 02:10:40 AM

lol, brilliant idea!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: