Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:35:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to get a beautiful woman.  (Read 2463 times)
Sanserif (OP)

Activity: 65
Merit: 1

A believer

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:47:39 AM

Hello, I have known a very beautiful girl for a long time, nearly six years. I want her but I just can't seem to get it right. When we were younger I was a geeky unfashioned guy, and she was into fashionable skinny guys with cool talks and walks. Over time I lost my geeky uncool side for her and grew long hair and started wearing skinnies and trying to be cool. Now she is not into that anymore. She likes guys who are mature and loaded with money. I am totally lost. Any advice? She just keeps changing.
Saharkar

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:08:29 AM

Brother no one can understand women but still I think if you know her well then try to express your feelings to her because this step is must that you do. If she really think about she will accept your proposal. Good luck
Chachen19

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:15:25 AM

I simply do not need them beautifully. I only need them beautifully for their soul and strong personality
PeterCarlos

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:24:16 AM

Remember this!!!
if a woman likes you for ''what you have'' then you should continue on your search.
from my experience it good a woman like you for what you are from the inside, it makes the relationship last longer.
sevenonetwo

Activity: 99

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:28:34 AM

Have you done so much in the past 6 years for the woman, such as helping her in times of trouble, giving attention and so on? if not, do it, it is not impossible someday the woman will appreciate you.

🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸 [ MOOZICORE ] WORLD’S FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺
https://tokensale.moozicore.com/
enisshkurti

Activity: 74

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 02:21:46 PM

My man following the same girl for 6 years, nice job tho. If you really want something you can do it. But my suggestion to you is to look inner beauty this is more important, a girl that want's money and outside look wouldn't look great in inside I guess so.
ompoetra

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:47:52 PM

bro, you must first understand your feelings. maybe on the other hand at that time the woman you are looking for is not so fond of your behavior.
have you tried to express your feelings to him?
Ncan

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:30:23 AM

You must be handsome Cheesy
HornChrist

Activity: 75

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:48:11 AM

If she would wanted you she would get you long time ago. If she now into money etc and you don’t have it then it’s game over man. There is lots of fish in the ocean. Just keep looking and you will find your beautiful girl. Heads up.
LbtalkL

Activity: 1176
Merit: 162

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:37:24 AM

Hello, I have known a very beautiful girl for a long time, nearly six years. I want her but I just can't seem to get it right. When we were younger I was a geeky unfashioned guy, and she was into fashionable skinny guys with cool talks and walks. Over time I lost my geeky uncool side for her and grew long hair and started wearing skinnies and trying to be cool. Now she is not into that anymore. She likes guys who are mature and loaded with money. I am totally lost. Any advice? She just keeps changing.
1st, every women is beautiful and if she has a beautiful attitude that would be perfect.
but many girls now is practical even if they don't love the person they do it for the sake of their future.
I think the solution is very simple get a descent job or whatever to make some money as long as it is not illegal.
Build a house and buy a lamborghini for sure beautiful girls will find you, just kidding but maybe it will work haha
what exactly are you looking for man? a girl to be with you for the rest of your life or just a beautiful party girl?
cryptosuotor

Activity: 106
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 02:13:15 PM

To get a beautiful woman you need to look good,you need to be friendly,be nice to her ,you need to be generous,you need to be caring,you also need to be honest in all things with these you will be able to get a beautiful woman.
Rimcoin

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:18:25 PM

women are a big mistery no solution just the luck man
tuljan

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:19:44 PM

Forget the money grabber and be yourself.
You'll find someone that will fit you more.
Even if you end up with that chick she'll be with you just because of the money and that's not gonna last.
Natnat213

Activity: 153

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:41:23 PM

It easy to get a beautiful woman give them money thats all

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
bluemongrel

Activity: 53

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:52:26 PM

Getting a beautiful woman is no different than getting any woman, most women want the same thing. Be able to support yourself/your wife/family, spend time with your woman and talk to her, take care of yourself physically. That is about it.

For 6 years, this girl already shows she doesn't want you. She can also probably tell you just want her for her looks, because otherwise you would've mentioned other things about this girl to us. Go find another girl who you can appreciate both physically and mentally.
aicel

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:55:07 PM

It is base on how you effort
kanaya1

Activity: 47

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:02:57 PM

I think wealth is the best way to get a beautiful woman
Micorpy

Activity: 49

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:44:32 PM

To get a beautiful wife the guy must be handsome, caring, loving, and financially balanced. It is usually better to have a plain wife for yourself than a beautiful wife for others.

actueal

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:12:05 PM
Merited by drmilind2004 (2)

Reading through your post makes it amply clear that English isn't your first language; which is a good thing, because otherwise the subject line would have seemed very offensively sexist, and objectifying women, and all that.   Wink

All I'll say is don't obsess over her.  There are literally millions of beautiful women out there.  In fact, every woman is beautiful, some make it easy to find their beauty; in others, the real pleasure is in bringing out that beauty, and then it is a joy to behold.

Go out in the world around you, make friends with women, and you'll gradually loose the fascination you felt for that resistant girl.

Now, infatuation isn't a bad thing; it cements a relationship.  But here, your obsession is one-sided, and is merely hurting you.  So, get over it, and get infatuated with some other woman fast, a woman who is receptive of your attention this time.  Good luck in your endeavours of the heart!  Smiley
Sanserif (OP)

Activity: 65

A believer

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:29:23 PM

If she would wanted you she would get you long time ago. If she now into money etc and you don’t have it then it’s game over man. There is lots of fish in the ocean. Just keep looking and you will find your beautiful girl. Heads up.

I said I wanted her. I can't change what my heart wants. I guess I have to try and get a lot of money.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: