Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:48:53 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Removed.  (Read 1034 times)
coinbiz (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 07:20:36 AM
Last edit: July 27, 2017, 04:36:33 AM by coinbiz

Removed.
homealone

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 08:53:59 AM

Hi all, I'm looking to develop a clone or similar service to Bitpay/Coinbase, with slight feature changes/additions.  

The general project requirements / features will include, but are not limited to:

- A wallet service for consumer users; ability to fund via credit card (via Square API) or bank wire (with instant authentication)
- Ability to keep tabs on user purchases so as to only allow certain purchase amounts / merchants, with a multi-signature escrow on transactions; Also provide stats to user on spending habits, etc. (similar to Mint.com)
- Provide 2-step authentication via Authy or Google Authenticator
- Merchant services similar to Coinbase; merchants do not retain bitcoins and are given fiat by hooking into Bitstamp or another exchange API
- Merchant stats, tools, etc.

---------------

We can discuss more about the project requirements, payment, timeline, and such privately.  I would prefer that you are able to speak English fluently and can chat over Skype or would be available easily via email.  I can pay in bitcoin or whatever payment you prefer.  I would retain full rights to the software and you would not be able to resell the code.  

I am looking for backend/software developers who have familiarity with the bitcoin protocol and have either already developed apps/scripts for bitcoin transactions or have the ability to.  I don't want to work with a beginner or amateur.  I will pay well for someone who knows their stuff.  If you already have a pre-written script or something that could serve as the backbone/structure, that's even better.  I'm sure you could leverage alot of freely available code on Github.  I am a frontend developer myself, so I would be working with you on all of the frontend aspects, UI integrations, etc.

Please respond to this thread if you are interested in partnering or working together, and then I will PM you.  I'm not entirely sure if I have PM capabilities yet since I'm a fairly new user, so in case you would like to reach me directly, you can email me at coinbizness@gmail.com

Thanks for your time.

This is not a one person job bro, we can do it but will need more info on it, from what i understand you want to make something very similar to coinbase.. let us know..
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: