Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 02:13:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Place to Find AltCoin Prices and Markets  (Read 425 times)
ko2a (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2014, 08:40:12 AM

Hey there,

I did a search and couldn't find anything on this forum I am wondering where the best place to find Bitcoin and Altcoin prices and exchanges would be?

I am going to post a topic on the various corresponding altcoin forums to find "and compile" a list of the best places to find "data" including historical price information of bitcoin and altcoin pricing figures along with daily volume figures and real time difficulty and hash rates.

I was hoping you all might be able to lend some insight as to the best ways to derive this information?

I am currently working on a project which will allow this data "besides what will be accumulated in this thread", and a future dedicated thread which shows where to best be able to get access to this information.

From what i understand the best place to get this type of data is from the exchanges themselves.

But what are the best exchanges for altcoins now, it is somewhat of a mixed bag as far as finding an exchange which trades a full basket of alt currencies. 

Hoping you might be able to lend some insight into this.

Thanks.

Ko2a 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: