Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:17:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Whats happening with pennies? (CENT)  (Read 1508 times)
lonesoul (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 08:44:52 AM

I watch CENT closely as im holding a reasonable chunk of them (70 odd billion)

When the interest rate was through the roof (1000%) the coins were being bought up at a rate of 1000XPM worth a day (roughly) since the interest rate has dropped massively (10%) the monumental amount of coins being dumped has stopped and the big fat sell walls have been getting slowly eroded, I've been happily sitting watching 600-1000 xpm worth of coins being eaten per day. that was until last night, where it seemed to have doubled in the amount being bought. it was sitting at over 5000xpm sell wall last night, this morning it is down to 2133XPM remaining! and 600XPM of that was eaten away in the last 2 hours!! at this rate, we will be well through the 0.00000001 XPM sell wall and chewing away at the large wall at 0.00000002

Im not sure what has caused this sudden interest but im loving it and want to increase the attention! (after all if the coin goes up my wife gets less stressed at holding so many lol)

I'm personally holding out for 0.00000010 before i sell any (and will probably sell 7Bil at that point and then ride the rest for a couple of months as they will all be freebies!! ) It may never get to that point {But oh god i hope it does!! }

so sale time! this could be a good time to buy a couple whilst they are cheap.

This isn't an overnight type thing, its probably a case of holding them and waiting for a week or 2 as the walls get eaten, but if you have any change laying around (or cryptsy points waiting to be sold) it might be a chance for a x2/x3 return.

Well thats me :-) hope you make some profit if you take the gamble.

(whilst i have been typing the post another 81xpm worth have been bought. Its alllliiiivvveee!!! :-))

Please click this link-> https://mcxnow.com/?r=Stuartnorth       (The link is a referral link, it costs you nothing, but provides a little bonus for me if you click through to the site. Please help feed my baby. Thanks :-) )

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lonesoul (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 08:58:03 AM

another 189 XPM worth have been bought since the first post. It seriously seems to be moving!

Please click this link-> https://mcxnow.com/?r=Stuartnorth       (The link is a referral link, it costs you nothing, but provides a little bonus for me if you click through to the site. Please help feed my baby. Thanks :-) )
sitefive

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 08:58:11 AM

check the cryptsy buy/sell wall! sell at 1 unit was at 7000xpm 2days ago, yesterday it was at 4000, today at 1950 already! Edit 1850 5mins later means.. that sell wall will be destroyed by later today/tomorrow and it will finally start climbing up in price. Looks like the 8.jan update finally is taking place!

YAY pennies to the moon.
Got almost 5billion , think its wise to buy more?

lonesoul (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 09:05:56 AM

check the cryptsy buy/sell wall! sell at 1 unit was at 7000xpm 2days ago, yesterday it was at 4000, today at 1950 already! Edit 1850 5mins later means.. that sell wall will be destroyed by later today/tomorrow and it will finally start climbing up in price. Looks like the 8.jan update finally is taking place!

YAY pennies to the moon.
Got almost 5billion , think its wise to buy more?

Im currently trying to get all the little odd bits of change converted to CENT, I have 6mil Kitteh coins that oculd be converted to doge and then doge to btc btc to xmp xmp to cent Buuuut! Doge seems to be on the rise too lol. but hey im thinking 100% instead of 5% isnt really a tough choice at the mo!

lol the wall is being eaten to quickly though and im not sure if i'll get coinage to the site before it goes (why did i post the thread before getting sorted lol!)

the wall now has 1660.31426536 remaining, we could see it vanish before 10am (uk time :-) )

sitefive

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 09:06:14 AM

at 1600 now already. fuuk should I buy more? got close to 5bil spent close to 0.5btc on that , I thought i had lost that money already Cheesy
OP at what price you bought your 70bil?

lonesoul (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 09:11:13 AM

at 1600 now already. fuuk should I buy more? got close to 5bil spent about 0.35btc on that , I thought i had lost that money already Cheesy

I got most of mine through the Crazy interest rate - I did buy 1.3 BTC worth at 0.00000001 a couple of weeks back.

it just seemed like to easy a profit not to take the gamble on!

lol I have 25k Doge coins trying to get on to cryptsy to be sold to convert to CENT, I could be making a mistake but it could also be one of those times where if i dont take the chance i could miss out on a big chunk of change! (Im about to be a stay at home dad in 6 weeks so having a decent wedge of cash sitting in crypto to fall back on if i need to is where my head is at :-) )

sitefive

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 09:15:06 AM

at 1600 now already. fuuk should I buy more? got close to 5bil spent about 0.35btc on that , I thought i had lost that money already Cheesy

I got most of mine through the Crazy interest rate - I did buy 1.3 BTC worth at 0.00000001 a couple of weeks back.

lol I have 25k Doge coins trying to get on to cryptsy to be sold to convert to CENT, I could be making a mistake but it could also be one of those times where if i dont take the chance i could miss out on a big chunk of change! (Im about to be a stay at home dad in 6 weeks so having a decent wedge of cash sitting in crypto to fall back on if i need to is where my head is at :-) )
niiice.
bought all mine at 0.00000002 , kinda sux but seems like its not dead after all

lonesoul (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 09:17:18 AM

niiice.
bought all mine at 0.00000002 , kinda sux but seems like its not dead after all

Yeah i have been in similar positions with other coins >.< seeing a 50% drop is heart breaking at times, but thats why i love coin values that are so low, normally its a case of death or salvation for them, hopefully for Pennies, now there is a decent Dev at the helm it should continue to grow at a reasonable rate and this time next year we could all be millionaires rodney! :-)

swordfish6975

Activity: 721
Merit: 523

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2014, 09:34:58 AM

i got a billion or so pennies did buy some when they were more expensive though, got the popcorn out... this is going to be interesting...

Edit: wish we could deposit in to bter they go for so much more on there.

>>>>  Physical Bitcoin And Altcoin Price Ticker Screen - http://afkdata.com <<<<

http://cryptofolio.info  - google finance of cryptos
sitefive

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 09:38:31 AM

1500 .
cant decide what to do, seems like this coin was dead for a while?
have btc sitting unused which could buy another 4billion (doubling how much cent i got) ,not sure if to buy more of them or not.

sitefive

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 09:54:14 AM

bump

swordfish6975

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2014, 09:58:06 AM

sorry to be the voice of reason - the problem is even if they go to from 1 to 2 "XPM satoshi" theirs a ton of sell orders at 2 "XPM satoshi"

defiantly not a short term thing if you try to sell at 2 satoshi theres like 28221+ XPM in front of you

the smart game is to check bter every day and see if they have opened deposts again and sell for 10 "LTC satoshi"

>>>>  Physical Bitcoin And Altcoin Price Ticker Screen - http://afkdata.com <<<<

sitefive

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 10:01:32 AM

sorry to be the voice of reason - the problem is even if they go to from 1 to 2 satoshi  theirs a ton of sell orders at 2 satoshi

defiantly not a short term thing if you try to sell at 2 satoshi theres like 28221+ xpm in front of you
you dont buy them because you hope Just to double your money!
They were trading at 15ltc satoshi at one time (120X more then they are now) and on bter they are still at 10ltc satoshi (why lol?)

swordfish6975

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2014, 10:07:23 AM

on bter they are still at 10ltc satoshi (why lol?)

might be so but theirs every little trading of them on there - no one can deposit or withdraw so theirs a artificially limited supply

I would like to see them up 120x but theirs a lot of sell orders in the way before they get there is all im saying.

sitefive

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 10:08:30 AM

on bter they are still at 10ltc satoshi (why lol?)

might be so but theirs every little trading of them on there - no one can deposit or withdraw so theirs a artificially limited supply

I would like to see them up 120x but theirs a lot of sell orders in the way before they get there is all im saying.
I dont think they will hit 120X either. but 3-4 btc satoshi-Yeah!

lonesoul (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 10:22:36 AM

sorry to be the voice of reason - the problem is even if they go to from 1 to 2 "XPM satoshi" theirs a ton of sell orders at 2 "XPM satoshi"

defiantly not a short term thing if you try to sell at 2 satoshi theres like 28221+ XPM in front of you

the smart game is to check bter every day and see if they have opened deposts again and sell for 10 "LTC satoshi"

Totally agree with you, In crypto world waiting 10 days for 100% is a long time!   (Im basing that 10 days on the 2 weeks to took to eat through the 12,000 XPM sell wall at 0.00000001  and then increase interest over the last 24 hours)

If your a investor in stocks and shares though 10days for 100% is normally unheard of except for a few lucky shares.

The reason for the High price on BTer is because they have been locked in there for ages now - they stopped deposits and withdrawals so the only thing for them to do is trade them back and forth.  Im sure they'll open them soon and y the time i notice the prices would of leveled out lol.

would love to see x120 but that might be a long way off (if it ever gets there)  X10 though i see could be very possible over the next few months. 

but its really useful to have a voice of reason, I try to stay balanced but i tend to get excited lol  woooohooooo riiiiches! wooohooo :-)

lonesoul (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 11:17:23 AM

looks like the buying slowed down a touch but still chugging away.

only 1162.99999999 left of the lowest sell wall :-)  (if Doge stops going up up up, ill be able to sell and buy another 100-120 xpm worth of CENT :-) )

bg6471

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 11:28:24 AM

only 1162.99999999 left of the lowest sell wall :-)  (if Doge stops going up up up, ill be able to sell and buy another 100-120 xpm worth of CENT :-) )

1125 left. very slow now Sad

damn doge, too scared to buy now in case it just drops... but that's off topic sorry Cheesy
by the time i get my BTC on exchange it will be too late
lonesoul (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 11:36:30 AM

only 1162.99999999 left of the lowest sell wall :-)  (if Doge stops going up up up, ill be able to sell and buy another 100-120 xpm worth of CENT :-) )

1125 left. very slow now Sad

damn doge, too scared to buy now in case it just drops... but that's off topic sorry Cheesy
by the time i get my BTC on exchange it will be too late

in the grand scheme of things its still moving pretty quickly (comparing to the last 2 weeks not just the last 24 hours :-) )

at the current rate (based on the 11 minutes between yours and my posts) we are getting through 4973.236363636364XMP worth a day :-) so still 5 times the rate for the last couple of weeks :-) 

Im still really hopeful :-)  (just not sure when to sell my Doge to buy more lol - I thought a 100% rise on Doge was a bit far fetched but it seems like its working its way up there :-) so might hold doge for a couple more days and risk the slightly higher priced CENT then :-) (might just hold everything for 2 more months and see where they go lol arrrrrrrhhhh! i hate losing money, but i also hate being in this limbo state of not knowing which way to go lol! best thing to do with indecision is nothing me thinks :-)

Bansheroom

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 11:43:29 AM

Pennies....webfound, instamined, forgotten and dead, no future for this crap!

Always get cryptonews, free bitcoins, free altcoins and free mining opportunities: follow @Bansheroom on Twitter
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: