Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:11:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why I Believe in Mooncoin  (Read 2524 times)
nonny12

Activity: 362
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 05:25:45 AM

Mooncoin is going to go beserk when people start figuring what this crypto game is all about Wink

Market manipulation? Is that what the game is about?  Cheesy
coinflow
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 11:31:26 AM

Mooncoin is going to go beserk when people start figuring what this crypto game is all about Wink

That's exactly what I'm saying.  Look at what's happened to the price since the day I started this thread... and still 99.5% or more of the general population have no idea what an altcoin is.  MOON is poised to be a winner  Cool

I know you're not going to like to hear this, but people like serious names for products discussing money.  MOON does not exactly exude any amount of seriousness.  It's more like "help I'm lost in space"

The Moon stands for stability of the Earth in space and therefore is most probably the reason for life being able to develop on our planet at all. What more seriousness do you need?

belmonty

Activity: 295

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 11:37:36 AM

That's exactly what I'm saying.  Look at what's happened to the price since the day I started this thread... and still 99.5% or more of the general population have no idea what an altcoin is.  MOON is poised to be a winner  Cool

I know you're not going to like to hear this, but people like serious names for products discussing money.  MOON does not exactly exude any amount of seriousness.  It's more like "help I'm lost in space"

The Moon stands for stability of the Earth in space and therefore is most probably the reason for life being able to develop on our planet at all. What more seriousness do you need?

Doge coin has not got a serious name but it's not doing too badly considering it's at fifth place on coinmarketcap.
coinflow
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 11:40:07 AM

Doge coin has not got a serious name but it's not doing too badly considering it's at fifth place on coinmarketcap.

Right.

MoonWhale

Activity: 218
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 11:46:05 AM

I think mooncoin does have perhaps the best name out of all the altcoins. I guess that's why I mined and bought a load of them when they first appeared. I can see them becoming popular... whereas dogecoin and litecoin just don't seem to have the same kind of appeal in terms of how they sound. Since altcoins are technically so similar anyway, in many respects their names are their main distinguishing feature. The high quantity of mooncoins also makes them easier to understand in terms of transactions. People can deal with millions and billions much more intuitively than they can with micro-cents etc.
zing96

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 05:49:04 PM

Mooncoin was a great pump.  11 months ago.  To be honest, considering nothing has been done with the coin and the original dev left, I'm shocked it's still even traded. 
Coincoin256

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 05:54:32 PM

The denial of a bagholder.
redjedievolution
Legendary

Activity: 1045

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 12:12:43 AM

nothing has been done? Please read us here to follow the current status

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=389403.new#new

Mooncoin was a great pump.  11 months ago.  To be honest, considering nothing has been done with the coin and the original dev left, I'm shocked it's still even traded. 

All is an illusion, there is only energy flowing
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: