Bitcoin Forum
October 01, 2024, 07:29:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: having problems with bitcoinpluss  (Read 421 times)
deputycgahee (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 09:06:19 AM

Says have not got java installed. Reinstalled and still say my security is blocking it. Any one got any ideas? can any one run generator for me mine for me to see if it is just my pc. if you do mine for me I will return favor as soon as i get it working. email chrismcgahee75@gmail.com
not sure it this goes in this thread but i am a nubie to this. Any help would be appreciated. dont take me asking to mine for me as being lazy just trying to figure out what is going on so i can get fixed
thanks
Chris
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4354
Merit: 4708

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 11:16:44 AM

bitcoinplus is about 10x worse then mining directly with CPU using a proper mining software.

the java makes it laggy. i would not suggest vesting much time or resources into bitcoinplus. but instead atleast get a proper miner and set it to mine both GPU and CPU to mine something like litecoins. you will earn more that way when converting it to bitcoin

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
tfeagle

Activity: 49
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 11:04:55 AM

Earlier this month (February 2014), bitcoinplus was paying zero BtC per payout.  My display was showing payouts, but I had no BtC added to my balance.  I sent a couple of email messages, asking questions about this, but I never got a reply. 

I looked again today, Feb 16, and the payout amount is 0.00000001 BtC.  This is one percent, of one-millionth of a BtC.  Divide a BtC into a million pieces, and then take one percent of one piece.  You need a hundred payouts to earn one-millionth of a BtC. 

My Intel Core Duo, which was a gaming system in its day, produces about 2 payouts in 6 hours.  I would need to run the machine non-stop for about 300 hours, to get one-millionth of a BtC.  Assuming that the difficulty did not increase.  300 hours...non-stop...is a little less than two weeks, calendar time. 

Where I live, the electricity to run my Core Duo machine for two weeks is worth a lot more than one-millionth of a BtC. 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: