Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 08:36:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cyber Donate! US/EU/SouthAmerican+ Multipurpose Bitcoin Charity!  (Read 1199 times)
Trance (OP)

Activity: 551
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 09:24:28 AM
Last edit: January 26, 2014, 01:12:27 PM by Trance

Hello everyone!

I'm the founder of Cyber Donate. A non profit charity in which I'm trying to help BTCitcoin gain more international attention but primarily by aiding those less fortunate around us. Food, water, proper shelter, sanitation and counseling are one of many aspects needed for homeless to slowly get back into society. I'm willing to spend nearly all of my time building this charity and helping not only local homeless but eventually homeless in need internationally! I aspire to make Cyber Donates goals take on an international mission to aid any homeless in need, BTCitcoin allows this to happen fairly quickly and efficiently! I have already selected which foods to purchase, I think it's fairly important to not just feed the homeless anything, but wholesome foods with preferably little to no chemicals or genetic manipulation. I will document the entire process and post it on Cyber Donates YouTube channel or possibly a LiveStream for people to tune in on to show how easy a click of a button can change someones life, especially in today's digital age we live in! Raising awareness that there are such people as myself out there that would love to wake up every day knowing you have positively influenced someones life is a key point within this charity.

Many may wonder who has the time of such things these days? Well anyone who creates the will, passion and energy to do it, such as myself! I'm a 23 year old entrepreneur & aspiring tax law student who wants to make a name for myself within the BTCitcoin & entrepreneur realms. Inevitably, regardless of how many contributions are made, this will be a great resume builder for all the downtime I have to make up for after being involved in an accident that broke both my ankles and legs and more, which I have really recovered from after being told I might not be able to bare weight on my legs. This dream and philanthropy came to me after I discovered a charity known as the largest BTCitcoin charity known asSean's Outpost which is also based out of Florida! I love the great idea but it gave me the ambition to go beyond feeding and aiding those in need with the BTC donations from contributors but to also make Cyber Donate a multipurpose charity that will eventually have a separate project to aiding animals in need and various operations I intend to implement once Cyber Donate expands to the point where there is more than just myself to tackle the goals set ahead! A few friends who will volunteer as part of their High School's service hours program will be assisting me in locating and handing out food to areas of high need! It's very significant that these people get aid as soon as possible, there have beenlaws passed that allow the Police to arrest homeless that are simply where they are because they have no where else to go. These ordinances seem to do almost nothing but imprison the less fortunate, which end up back on the street. We need to help these people and not be afraid of them and despise them because of what they own or how they appear to us. Humans should be treated equally, despite the tribulations, such as substance abuse and losing a job etc.

I have reached out to the local drug court Judge, Deanna Farnell, in order to create a plan for those who are homeless and have issues with substance abuse, to get them the proper care and treatment every human deserves. If anyone would like to become apart of this venture, please let me know! I intend to make this a VERY big and well known charity with the hopes that other charities will see the power of BTCitcoin and help them also accept BTCitcoin for donations. I need someone who can assist with funding a website and someone to help me keep track of the statistics of this project. Storing footage/pictures of Cyber Donate at work! But for now, it's just one man on a mission!

I also need someone to assist in funding the filing fee's in order to register the non profit legally with the State of Florida, which I will proudly display homage towards the funding to start this dream! I'm super hyperactive and have a lot of positive energy towards making this work! I'm currently working on obtaining a small 1.0 BTCitcoin loan with the use of some valuable precious belongings passed down to me as heirlooms in order to kick-start this goal of mine!

I intend to disburse %100 of the proceeds contributed and showing proof of such. I will be using my own resources to make sure I have the proper materials needed to deliver large amounts of goods and everything involved in aiding large amounts of people. I do not plan to just give out aid to the homeless and hope they come around the same time the next day or week but to keep tabs on individuals progress towards slowly creating a better lifestyle for themselves! Hopefully I will receive funding to keep the legacy flowing and growing. I will slowly start to sell off personal belongings in order to maintain a consistent pace of relief and aid! Please let me know what you think of this, or if you have any ideas to raise awareness! Please feel free to ask any questions you may have about any concerns in regards to my intentions and goals!

CYBER DONATE BTC ADDRESS BTC
1JVMohbp9TV2GSGccR3GPuqZn8MhJYZWS2

Thanks in advance to anyone who helps me kick start this project & God Bless!

Vires In Numeris!

Some people are so poor ALL they have is money
Trance (OP)

Activity: 551
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 10:29:43 AM

I will eventually add LTC and all other alt coins to make it easier to donate! Stay tuned for updates!

Some people are so poor ALL they have is money
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: