Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:43:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: could anyone tell me what is going on here?  (Read 499 times)
warmking (OP)

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

VIDDO Token | Exclusive access to Private Sale

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 09:36:26 AM

always shows "Not yet redeemed, i am waiting for this about 3 hours,but nothing . what is going on? http://dogechain.info/tx/947009491a1bedbc0671198db0f6ceb0158c5b97679b3e32f07429862cb9ad66

V I D D O       ♥ ♥ ♥  PRE-ICO: July 16 until Aug 22  ►► Join Our Private Sale
VIDDO is a new fair revenue distribution video platform
MEDIUM         TELEGRAM       TWITTER       LINKEDIN       DEMO
Burrito

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 12:20:52 PM

Looks like you either didn't phrase your question clearly, or you don't know what 'redeeming' means.

When someone sends coins to your address, the transaction is basically a message to the network that says "the owner of the address 'DP1KxzV...' can spend these coins as of now". When you spend them, you redeem them by proving that you own the address they were originally sent to. So, when you spend the coins involved in that transaction, you 'redeem' them from the transaction's output and publish a similar message stating that the owner of another address can spend them. These messages are transactions.

tl;dr: The coins belong to DP1KxzVPdNdxcbioCrBaChxPNoAFQSwQK1, there is nothing wrong with that transaction.

Hope that helps.
warmking (OP)

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

VIDDO Token | Exclusive access to Private Sale

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 12:50:33 PM

this is my cryptsy deposit address,so, what should i do to get these coins?

Looks like you either didn't phrase your question clearly, or you don't know what 'redeeming' means.

When someone sends coins to your address, the transaction is basically a message to the network that says "the owner of the address 'DP1KxzV...' can spend these coins as of now". When you spend them, you redeem them by proving that you own the address they were originally sent to. So, when you spend the coins involved in that transaction, you 'redeem' them from the transaction's output and publish a similar message stating that the owner of another address can spend them. These messages are transactions.

tl;dr: The coins belong to DP1KxzVPdNdxcbioCrBaChxPNoAFQSwQK1, there is nothing wrong with that transaction.

Hope that helps.

V I D D O       ♥ ♥ ♥  PRE-ICO: July 16 until Aug 22  ►► Join Our Private Sale
VIDDO is a new fair revenue distribution video platform
MEDIUM         TELEGRAM       TWITTER       LINKEDIN       DEMO
Burrito

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 01:58:52 PM

Cryptsy has them. If you're not seeing them in your Cryptsy account, it must be a problem on their end. "Not redeemed yet" doesn't mean you don't *have* them. It means they haven't been spent again since being sent there.
DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3402
Merit: 4656

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 02:02:58 PM

this is my cryptsy deposit address,so, what should i do to get these coins?

Contact cryptsy.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: