Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:33:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How would you like to see your Money Help our World?  (Read 999 times)
CyberDonate (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 12:48:21 PM

Say you bought in at around $1 per BTCitCoin, you purchased a couple hundred! Recently you cashed out, after seeing the lucrative returns on the initial investment in BTCitCoin, if you HAD TO DONATE 10% Of the earning what exactly would you donate some of the profits to, if any?

I personally want to listen to what the community has to say to promote the well being and success of running a Non-profit Charity that will be fueled by the Internet community! It would be the first of its kind to have livestream footage of my partner and I going out to homeless and giving them healthy local farm grown foods! These people need a second chance, whether it be substance abuse or anything else! We will make sure these homeless get to where they need to be to get off the streets or clean or whatever! (Im friends with a Judge that is the head of the counties substance abuse program and she will make sure they are surely treated for the addiction/illness! (Deanna Farnell) so hopefully I can link up with another local church or Non-profit party that does this type of work and have them start promoting BTCitCoin! I want this name to go down in History, Cyber Donate, please toss suggestions my way if you want to help create a nice motto for the charity that gives away 100% of the proceeds and has to spend personal money already set away to make this charity take off!

Homeless are not always aware that they are usually by choice, due to substance abuse mainly but many other factors but its my main philanthropy to assist them and them move across the world and begin traveling specifically just to help others in need ALL around the World! Please help me make this happen! The internet community can definitely give enough cents monthly to make many lives change! Plus this will all be documented! For the first time in the History of BTCitCoin has someone digitally video taped the entire process of how a BTCitCoin came off a computer through the internet from someones virtual wallet, transformed straight into tangible goods that will help helpless humans thrive and be well, all while being recorded for the donators and spectators to view, as if it were a short film, No?

I want to use this idea I derived from many other BTCitCoin enthusiasts/spectators to get the word out about BTCitCoin in a manner that does not involve the negative publicity, which there almost is no such thing! But to show that the global internet community can specifically decide where they would like to see aid take place across the globe and see it on footage hours after or perhaps eventually LiveStream. Behind all the fun and games, the media hype of the black markets initial use of BTCitCoin which made it seem strictly used for drugs and or laundering money ONLY! We must spread the word beyond what it is how powerful clicking a button anywhere in the globe can be towards someone surviving another day or not! Using BTCitCoin to donate the funds to those who need someone to assist them in making the choices necessary to have a better life. There is enough resources on this planet for all of us! It's not easy when you have NATO spraying chemtrail and forcing vaccines onto mankind along with poisoning the population with GMO's and terrible chemicals left within foods. I want to begin this non profit charity by the name of Cyber Donate and literally go out with my partners and personally help people daily with the contribution of cryptocoins as BTCitCoin via the Internet! Please let me know what you think personally I should adjust towards the goals for my charity. I do plan to post videos and pictures on the website that will be going live this week! We will show progress of the homeless and how the contributors BTCitCoin donation made its way to making someone have a brighter day!

So let me know what you think would be the best to aid in this world, from helping a African tribes family purchasing a bicycle to feeding a homeless man outside of the Trump Tower in Manhattan New York City! (no animals for now, only human aid & relief) --- BUT honestly, Thank you VERY much for your time in reading my crazy bullshit, better yet if you dare help!<3 But I do want a critical and blunt opinion upon these intentions! It's very similar to SEANS OUTPOST (http://seansoutpost.com/) but I want to add much more!

Have a great start to the New Year! (dont bring problems from 2013 into 2014;)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Enkel

Activity: 122
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 02:42:55 PM

if you HAD TO DONATE 10% Of the earning what exactly would you donate some of the profits to, if any?

I'd donate to Seans Outpost because they're an established 501c3 and have proof that they're doing something. I'd also donate to a select few established animal welfare groups.

I have no idea of what you want to do. You're all over the map. You talk a lot about the same stuff as Seans Outpost is already doing, but as if you will be the 'first time ever' to do it? Then you say you're willing to do anything the community wants as long as you don't help animals. I have no idea of why making a video of the steps of food taken from the farm to a homeless person would do anything but use the homeless people as props. What ever money is spent on the 'video' would have been better spent on additional food.  Besides, there are plenty of aspiring videographers out there who might be willing to take on such a project as a portfolio piece. There is one woman who focuses on homeless women and she has years of videos that she's posted with interviews and what she's done to bring awareness to their realities in life. She was even working on acquiring a piece of land to use as a homebase for the homeless in one area.

Why don't you just contact Seans Outpost and work with them. Or you could contact any existing program near you and help them implement BTC into their program. It doesn't even sound like you've even started to deal with the 501c3 process and that will be expensive. Why should you pay out all that money to set up a new, unknown program instead of helping out with an existing program and saving all the startup and annual expenses.
bitnatiker

Activity: 85
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 03:22:34 PM

I would buy:
solar cells
some Raspberry pi
many mining Sticks

With the sun Mining & operate with the redeeming reasons for the needy a foundation. This is set to provide places to sleep and food to the destination.

As long as the sun shines you can help permanently & if it mines it is no longer Bitcoins still litecoin etc

If there is nothing more to mines you can sell the hardware or bring poor people suggest the possibility of a computer access

BTCisthefuture

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 05:09:19 PM

whether i "had" to or not,  i would (and do) donate to improving education for people. i've seen a lot of kids grow up in pretty bad situations without access to a good education. as a result by the time they are old enough to provide for themselves or family, they simply don't have the education to ever make decent money and they struggle the majority of their lives. i like to hope i can help improve that.

Hourly bitcoin faucet with a gambling twist !  http://freebitco.in/?r=106463
RGTeddy

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 05:14:48 PM

I think I'd get one of Bitnatiker's systems.
Flanagan

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 06:09:22 PM

Any trustworthy operation working for bitcooin micro-loans to third and other world countries yet?

That would be very useful and am sure could help a lot of people, besides helping bitcoin too.

Learn to listen, listen to learn.
Trance

Activity: 551
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 11:51:51 PM

if you HAD TO DONATE 10% Of the earning what exactly would you donate some of the profits to, if any?

I'd donate to Seans Outpost because they're an established 501c3 and have proof that they're doing something. I'd also donate to a select few established animal welfare groups.

I have no idea of what you want to do. You're all over the map. You talk a lot about the same stuff as Seans Outpost is already doing, but as if you will be the 'first time ever' to do it? Then you say you're willing to do anything the community wants as long as you don't help animals. I have no idea of why making a video of the steps of food taken from the farm to a homeless person would do anything but use the homeless people as props. What ever money is spent on the 'video' would have been better spent on additional food.  Besides, there are plenty of aspiring videographers out there who might be willing to take on such a project as a portfolio piece. There is one woman who focuses on homeless women and she has years of videos that she's posted with interviews and what she's done to bring awareness to their realities in life. She was even working on acquiring a piece of land to use as a homebase for the homeless in one area.

Why don't you just contact Seans Outpost and work with them. Or you could contact any existing program near you and help them implement BTC into their program. It doesn't even sound like you've even started to deal with the 501c3 process and that will be expensive. Why should you pay out all that money to set up a new, unknown program instead of helping out with an existing program and saving all the startup and annual expenses.

I would like to be the first charity that gives 100% of the proceeds to the less fortunate and the first charity where the donators / spectators decide where the aid and relief should go.

I would like to ENTIRELY document this journey and hopefully build a very good reputation for how BTC impacts the world around us, specifically the less fortunate. I never said I do not want to help animals, that will be later down the road once the humanitarian aid is entirely understood. I have only worked with a few non profits in my lifetime for service hours required by private schooling. I thought that it would be a brilliant idea to livestream and document how BTC can help EVERYONE.

The money you mentioned about video is not being spent, Im using resources I have already established, software and cameras, my partners love the idea. This is a GREAT resume builder! I love the correlation you mentioned about videographers and adding this to their portfolio, that is exactly what my partner mentioned, he already does work for graphic design for small businesses so this would only add to his benefit, basically this is something that can benefit all involved. I have an empty basement that is currently a BTC mining farm that will act as a headquarters for all activities involving the motion to promote aid and relief. The reason I want to start my own and not simply join another is because I have my own proposition and I'm a dual citizen and want this name so reach not only the America's but also Europe and more! I want donators to tell me where they would like me to go to see aid distributed, even if that manes the worst part of a City! I want to do this in the name of BTCitCoin, everyone I mention BTCitCoin to thinks its specifically black market related and there is nothing positive about it! I'm thankful that an already existing charity brought these ideas to me but I want the community to know that I have a different proposition than SEANS OUTPOST! I'm not trying to one up, but I'm creating a different type of aid relief that will grow into a universal aid relief program, helping animals and humans and even fighting against such things as GeoEngineering and GMO's in our food!! I love naturopathy and intend to work with the local drug court judge to help aid those in need with substance abuse issues, which is the leading cause of people being homeless where I'm located. I've emailed Judge Farnell and she will be more than happy to help me (I was a former opiate addict myself after I was hit by a speeding drunk driver in 2010 and went through dozens of surgeries after breaking both legs, ankles, left foot and right wrist) I have recovered and want to see others recover the way I did! I'm very young and super hyperactive and cannot work a job unitl litigation is over as a result of my accident, Im using my disbursement from the settlement to start the Non-profit / pay for website / pay partners to help me build this into something bigger than a forum post about wanting to help the world around us but with the donations from lucrative returns made when the community invested into BTCitCoin!

I have reached out to SEANS OUTPOST but I think they want proof that my intentions are indeed genuine before they affiliate themselves with me! I plan to take a day and go to SEANS OUTPOST and actually see how they do things before I myself distribute aid and relief with the donations acquired.

Thank you for your genuine opinion, I love the constructive criticism.

Some people are so poor ALL they have is money
Trance

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 11:57:22 PM

Any trustworthy operation working for bitcooin micro-loans to third and other world countries yet?

That would be very useful and am sure could help a lot of people, besides helping bitcoin too.

My brothers studying at the University of Warsaw in Poland and I want to reach out to him along with another friend in Latin America (Belize) to stretch this charity across the globe!
Im sure someone has donated money to global aid and relief but I would like have everything on the website intended to show the community how far their contribution can go!
Perhaps it will gain media attention which would be great for local charities that would like to affiliate themselves with Cyber Donate!

ALL Legal work and website work should be complete this week showing who I am and what my intentions are! They say the average person succeeds only after failing three times!
I do not have a problem with spending money towards this cause, you must give to receive in my opinion, I base my success off my failures in life. The average person fails numerous times before becoming successful at what they want to do! I'm 23 and behind 3 years in school due to an accident that put me on bed rest, this is what I aspire to do while I continue with my goal of becoming an international tax lawyer! But, I could not do any of this without the help of the community. I will not give up!

Trance

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 12:08:52 AM

whether i "had" to or not,  i would (and do) donate to improving education for people. i've seen a lot of kids grow up in pretty bad situations without access to a good education. as a result by the time they are old enough to provide for themselves or family, they simply don't have the education to ever make decent money and they struggle the majority of their lives. i like to hope i can help improve that.

What exactly would you recommend? Making sure those families get the proper attention from social workers and so forth? I like the philanthropy! Message me any ideas you would like to see be implemented ! Thank you for your time and response!

mjc

Activity: 588

Available on Kindle

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2014, 12:20:58 AM

What an interesting thread.  I was just on my favorite site, which I use to give back.  www.kiva.org.  I was going to send another email requesting them to accept BTC.  I have asked KIVA.org a few times to accept Bitcoins.  I would rather spend BTC directly there.  Instead I have to cash them out to send funds there.  I like the idea of P2P lending.  I also like the idea that the money I lend is worth so much more to the people receiving it.  I have lent quite a bit and relent as payments are made.

Maybe if more of us request it KIVA will consider accepting BTC.

Kindle : Bitcoin Step by Step (2nd Ed) : http://www.amazon.com/Bitcoin-Step-by-ebook/dp/B00A1CUQQU
Kindle : Bitcoin Mining Step by Step : http://www.amazon.com/Bitcoin-Step-by-ebook/dp/B00A1CUQQU
Facebook :  https://www.facebook.com/BitcoinStepByStep     Twitter : @BitcoinSbS
empoweoqwj

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 02:39:51 AM

My brothers studying at the University of Warsaw in Poland and I want to reach out to him along with another friend in Latin America (Belize) to stretch this charity across the globe!
Im sure someone has donated money to global aid and relief but I would like have everything on the website intended to show the community how far their contribution can go!
Perhaps it will gain media attention which would be great for local charities that would like to affiliate themselves with Cyber Donate!

ALL Legal work and website work should be complete this week showing who I am and what my intentions are! They say the average person succeeds only after failing three times!
I do not have a problem with spending money towards this cause, you must give to receive in my opinion, I base my success off my failures in life. The average person fails numerous times before becoming successful at what they want to do! I'm 23 and behind 3 years in school due to an accident that put me on bed rest, this is what I aspire to do while I continue with my goal of becoming an international tax lawyer! But, I could not do any of this without the help of the community. I will not give up!

You seem to have a lot of energy. My only advice is get your legal + website stuff sorted first, give people something to see you are legit, and people will start getting behind you. Good luck with your endeavours Smiley
BTCisthefuture

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 05:17:39 AM

What exactly would you recommend? Making sure those families get the proper attention from social workers and so forth? I like the philanthropy! Message me any ideas you would like to see be implemented ! Thank you for your time and response!

That's a great question, I wish I had all the answers but of course I don't. I suppose it depends on what part of the world we are talking about. I've seen people in China (just an example) where they have a very close and strong family, both parents around, safe neighborhood and close community etc etc but kids never finish high school because the infrastructure and opportunities aren't great where they live and they simply need to start working to provide money for family at a young age, I've met a few people who love to learn and want a good education but stopped going to school at an early age simply because money was needed.  Then I see places like America where maybe there's some more potential or opportunities but kids are growing up in very broken homes and communities with a lot of violence,l crime, and drugs where it's easy for kids to fall victim to bad influences and make poor choices while they are young and by the time they get older it's very hard to make up for the things you lost when you were younger.

If talking about america then I would agree with you that strong attention from things like social/community workers is a great start if you see a child growing up in a "broken" household or community,  we need services and people willing to help guide them down the right path while they are still young.

I'll send you a PM in a bit, always willing to talk with like minded and bounce around ideas to try to help others in any way possible.

Hourly bitcoin faucet with a gambling twist !  http://freebitco.in/?r=106463
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4458

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 05:55:36 AM

i personally am into donating and have given away alot of btc to truly remarkable causes. but i do like to see upfront how they use the funds, the results the funds bring and how trusting the fundraiser is.

the best way to gain trust. is to put YOUR money where your mouth is. EG if you want to video document donations, then put your money into donating to a cause first, video it and show the power that your own money can make, to change someones life. this is how seans outpost done it, he was using his own money to buy the food supplies first of all and it was only because of the obvious good he was doing himself, that we decided to help him out by donating to him.

the basic rule is, if you dont want to spend your own money donating first, then dont ask others to give you money.

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Johnny Bitcoinseed

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Johnny Bitcoinseed

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2014, 12:45:55 PM

You know what you do?  ALWAYS vote with your dollars...

Don't give a man a fish...pay a man to work fish!

Whenever possible, vote with your dollars and buy local.  THAT is the best way to help the homeless and less fortunate as your money cycles around and creates opportunity for everyone.

Here is one simple example, you can think of more:

Don't buy crap from Walmart which pays employees low wages and imports most of its stuff from far away. Their poorly paid employees must also be subsidized by the taxpayer because they do not make a liveable wage.

When you vote for Walmart you vote against the corner stores and local factories and the families that run them and pay good wages to people who can afford houses and to put kids through college.  Eventually that comes back to you - you don't get raises or you loose your job and you definitely pay higher taxes to help support those made poor.

Amazon is the Walmart of the Internet to an even higher degree.

A large part of the reason we got into this economic mess is because people do not know how to vote with their dollars - go straight for the cheapest prices no matter the consequences (not to mention those products are often poorly made).  Then they loose their jobs and blame the big corporations.  Sheeple.

Sincerely I am, Johnny BitcoinSeed .com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: