Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:54:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: seeking btc -- test post thanks for the flames  (Read 923 times)
dstevens (OP)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 01:40:47 PM
Last edit: January 20, 2014, 05:06:11 PM by dstevens

k so i kept this up for about 1 hour before i got flames.

i got exactly the replies i expected

thanks for showing me this is an elite club and not an open community

ive done research into hardware over the weeks past and, especially recently, the difficulty looks like its gonna leave me behind soon. with my recent smashing of the 20 gh/s barrier im not getting too far especially with the coming difficulty increases. im looking for someone who would consider helping me get a leg up in the btc hardware arena.

how much btc am i asking for... well, im not exactly sure. i do know i will give a 10% return on any loan given. i am open to the direction and ideas of the lender of the btc on hardware choices etc. i was even considering just buying a ton of gh at cexio to cut the costs of hardware, electricity, and the time of shipping (or shipping delays by manufacturers).

to add to my own difficulty on this request, im not exactly rich i suppose (by far)... so i dont know exactly what to give for collateral. so.... tell me what i can do to ease your mind on this... i live in dallas, so maybe someone local would consider it?

ive read a couple posts similar to this on here and i know what to generally expect in the replies so i open the floor to your flames and lolz at my nubish expense, and i thank you all for your time reading this.

KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 01:44:28 PM

ive done research over the weeks past and, especially recently, the difficulty looks like its gonna leave me behind soon. with my recent smashing of the 20 gh/s barrier im not getting too far especially with the coming difficulty increases. im looking for someone who would consider helping me get a leg up in the btc hardware arena.

how much btc am i asking for... well, im not exactly sure. i do know i will give a 10% return on any loan given. i am open to the direction and ideas of the lender of the btc on hardware choices etc. i was even considering just buying a ton of gh at cexio to cut the costs of hardware, electricity, and the time of shipping (or shipping delays by manufacturers).

to add to my own difficulty on this request, im not exactly rich i suppose (by far)... so i dont know exactly what to give for collateral. so.... tell me what i can do to ease your mind on this... i live in dallas, so maybe someone local would consider it?

ive read a couple posts similar to this on here and i know what to generally expect in the replies so i open the floor to your flames and lolz at my nubish expense, and i thank you all for your time reading this.

You'll need collateral. If you have done your research as you said, you would know exactly what is required as well as the odds at getting this unknown loan.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
dstevens (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 02:46:44 PM

o i know the odds are slim to nonexistant, thank you. i am sure odds are the only replies are gonna be lol @ me and the like...
but if I dont try then i sit here and wonder.
so  Cheesy
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 02:52:02 PM

o i know the odds are slim to nonexistant, thank you. i am sure odds are the only replies are gonna be lol @ me and the like...
but if I dont try then i sit here and wonder.
so  Cheesy

If you really want to try, stop sitting there waiting for a handout and sell your stuff. Do odd jobs for family and friends, get a job if you don't already have one, work extra shifts. Go to your local bank and borrow. If you want it bad enough you will find a way to get the funds on your own.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
dstevens (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 03:32:04 PM

[/quote]

If you really want to try, stop sitting there waiting for a handout and sell your stuff. Do odd jobs for family and friends, get a job if you don't already have one, work extra shifts. Go to your local bank and borrow. If you want it bad enough you will find a way to get the funds on your own.
[/quote]

thank you for your continued positive and encouraging input on my post.

if i didnt expect the replies of exactly the type your giving me id be frustrated and upset, but i expected to be trolled. so keep on Smiley

now for what you said:

ive done alot of that, asking for a loan here was not exactly my first move.

i have already acquired about 30gh of hardware in blades through selling my stuff and doing odd jobs...

im self employed and take every single job that comes my way.

banks dont lend unless your rich. ive already stated i am not.

apparently to get btc i have to have an equal amount of an altcoin of a differnet name... well if i had an altcoin of a different name in a sizable amount, id just trade it off for btc and not even worry about the of paying out 10% to someone in interest.

so to get btc from a private lender i apparently also have to be rich,  just in altcoins and not fiat?

if i was rich enough to get a bank loan that i didnt need in the first place i wouldnt b asking for a bitcoin loan now would i?

use some common sense in your trolling of me please atleast?

i want to get ahead cause i dont have the means to myself. SO I DECIDED TO LOOK INTO A PRIVATE LOAN Smiley

do u just assume that i login this morning, found bitcoin, came here, and posted this first thing?

again, thank you for your continued positive and encouraging input on my post.
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 03:48:14 PM

[/quote]

thank you for your continued positive and encouraging input on my post.

if i didnt expect the replies of exactly the type your giving me id be frustrated and upset, but i expected to be trolled. so keep on Smiley

now for what you said:

ive done alot of that, asking for a loan here was not exactly my first move.

i have already acquired about 30gh of hardware in blades through selling my stuff and doing odd jobs...

im self employed and take every single job that comes my way.

banks dont lend unless your rich. ive already stated i am not.

apparently to get btc i have to have an equal amount of an altcoin of a differnet name... well if i had an altcoin of a different name in a sizable amount, id just trade it off for btc and not even worry about the of paying out 10% to someone in interest.

so to get btc from a private lender i apparently also have to be rich,  just in altcoins and not fiat?

if i was rich enough to get a bank loan that i didnt need in the first place i wouldnt b asking for a bitcoin loan now would i?

use some common sense in your trolling of me please atleast?

i want to get ahead cause i dont have the means to myself. SO I DECIDED TO LOOK INTO A PRIVATE LOAN Smiley

do u just assume that i login this morning, found bitcoin, came here, and posted this first thing?

[/quote]

Wouldn't "trolling" also constitute someone asking for an unspecified, unsecured loan by some unknown on the interwebs? How many of these requests have you made under different accounts? This post puts me in the mind of someone unofficially begging for a "loan" but in this case the amount is wide open. You also want someone else to take the risk while you rake in the profits. Does this really make good business sense for a lender?
If you have any credit at all you can get a car title loan or a small personal loan if you can get someone to cosign for you. It doesn't take someone "rich" only adequate credit or collateral. If you can't get any of these things, do what many of us do: without. Feel free to use some of that common sense.
If you still feel the need for someone to encourage you, call your mother.

Albert Einstein
dstevens (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 03:50:49 PM

dstevens (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 03:54:37 PM

trolling:
Being a prick on the internet because you can. Typically unleashing one or more cynical or sarcastic remarks on an innocent by-stander, because it's the internet and, hey, you can.

as defined here:
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=trolling

id say you fit that definition quite well wouldnt you?

KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 03:59:50 PM

trolling:
Being a prick on the internet because you can. Typically unleashing one or more cynical or sarcastic remarks on an innocent by-stander, because it's the internet and, hey, you can.

as defined here:
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=trolling

Trolling for BTC, sound familiar? Begging for coins and being a total douche nozzle when suggestions are made or asking about collateral. Lying: claiming you have researched when in fact, you obviously have not.  Yes, I would totally loan to you.  Roll Eyes
Never question the nozzle!

EDIT: In case you struggle with words and need a visual:

Albert Einstein
dstevens (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 04:10:08 PM

so im the tip and your the rest of it?
keep trolling me....
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 04:11:16 PM

so im the tip and your the rest of it?

Yes, you are the "business end". You get all the crap.

Albert Einstein
dstevens (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 04:18:37 PM

and your apparently the duche bag im stuck with
SlidingHorn

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 04:53:11 PM

LOL - So let me get this straight:

1.  You claim you've done research, but don't know how much BTC you need

2.  You have NO collateral

3.  You have NO reputation

4.  You were a complete ass to people who were asking about collateral (an expectation of ANY loan, Ƀ or otherwise), and then had the nerve to tell them they're "trolling" you.

You, sir, are an idiot.  Thank you for wasting the time of any poor sap who had the misfortune of clicking on this topic.

dstevens (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 05:08:47 PM

LOL - So let me get this straight:

1.  You claim you've done research, but don't know how much BTC you need

2.  You have NO collateral

3.  You have NO reputation

4.  You were a complete ass to people who were asking about collateral (an expectation of ANY loan, Ƀ or otherwise), and then had the nerve to tell them they're "trolling" you.

You, sir, are an idiot.  Thank you for wasting the time of any poor sap who had the misfortune of clicking on this topic.

at what point in time did he ask me about anything and not just troll me

id close the post but it wont let me

i would have just as much luck asking a bank as i would here

there is litterally no reason for this whole secion of this site, if you could afford whatever you were after a loan for you wouldnt b asking for a bitcoin loan right?
thanks
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: