Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:46:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What token or coin do you think will take place of bitcoin and ethereum?  (Read 132 times)
icestar001 (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:09:18 AM

Hi, I want to buy some potential token or coin and hold them for long term, so what do you guys think about the currency will take the most important role in the future?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:14:16 AM

Hi, I want to buy some potential token or coin and hold them for long term, so what do you guys think about the currency will take the most important role in the future?

You want  a token to overtake ethereum? this things will never gonna happen the token is only working because of ethereum blockchain thats the reason why they cant over take it. Maybe if they have thier own blockchain but still no one knows what coin it will be.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
s.Zavgorod

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

"IGT-crypto - lifetime income from working exchang

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:17:04 AM

I believe in the promising future they would be able to replace litecoin, bitcoin cash, or even a Ripple. They all look promising and I think that in a couple of years will catch up with the level of Ethereum.

▬▬▬ ALREADY WORKING EXCHANGE ▻▻▻ IGT - CRYPTO ◁◁◁50% SOFT CAP COMPLETED▬▬▬
▬▬▬ G I V E A W A Y ETH every week LIFETIME PASSIVE INCOME▬▬▬▬    
▻▻▻WHITE PAPERANN THREAD◁◁◁
payjoe93

Activity: 499
Merit: 268

PAYJOE93 DESIGN SERVICE

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 04:23:50 AM

I think EOS is good for long term.. EOS is trending, many people talk about it.. as soon as possible maybe EOS will be to the moon.. Grin

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

npredtorch
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1049

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:36:34 AM

You want  a token to overtake ethereum? this things will never gonna happen the token is only working because of ethereum blockchain thats the reason why they cant over take it. Maybe if they have thier own blockchain but still no one knows what coin it will be.

Being dependent to the main platform doesn't mean it has no potential to overtake.
Look at EOS, it's already on the 1/6 of the total market cap of ETH. Though I don't say that it's a good project, it's just that everything is possible if there is a lot of supporting people/whales.
fetokun

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:36:29 AM

There is just no coin that is being made now that has half as much potential as bitcoin and ethereum and looking at the altcoins that are in the market right now, there is no way any of them can hold a candle against bitcoin and ethereum, it's just not possible. They will all do well by their own right no matter the one you buy but none of them will ever be able to take over.

TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:30:16 AM

Being dependent to the main platform doesn't mean it has no potential to overtake.
Look at EOS, it's already on the 1/6 of the total market cap of ETH. Though I don't say that it's a good project, it's just that everything is possible if there is a lot of supporting people/whales.
I still dont see any token morethan the price of eth maybe if i can see atleast 1 then i will change my mind to believe its possible.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:47:56 AM

A coin and token that will play the most important role in the future and you want a coin that can overtake and replace bitcoin/ethereum? What you are looking for is an impossible coin. The said two are good for long term holding. I dont know whats your criteria on what you are looking for.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
grifinmch

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:12:33 AM

I think it's hard to be able to compete with the bitcoin nor the ethereum. both have a large system and outstanding requests. Indeed some altcoin like NEO and EOS was able to at least compete with the ethereum, however this will not be easy. opportunity for NEO and EOS also actually quite large if viewed the potential they have.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:20:51 AM

if you want to make profit there are hundreds of shitcoins that are getting pumped and most of them already have a huge potential of huge pumps such as 100x because their prices are extremely low and there are good pumping teams behind them. i will never name any of them here though...

if you are looking for a coin that can replace bitcoin then you have to continue dreaming.
if you are looking for a coin that can replace ethereum then you have to wait a long time because the centralized foundation behind it has millions of dollars to throw at it and crush any competition so that they can keep their shitcoin on top and pump it more. but eventually it will be replaced by another better platform.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
3kpk3

Activity: 882
Merit: 148

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:27:09 AM

If you really think there is a coin or token out there that can surpass Bitcoin or Ethereum, I don't know what to say to you. At present, no coin or token comes close to Bitcoin and Ethereum and I doubt this will change anytime soon. There is a reason why they have stuck to their top positions for such a long period of time. According to me, Bitcoin will always be the number one cryptocurrency and Ethereum can be surpassed probably after a couple of years.

hdtqisg

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:32:43 AM

I think that LTC and XMR coin will be the top developers altcoin in the near future, Currently, I think that is the two main trends of digital money!
cilgindansci

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

umachit.fund

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:35:22 AM

I think you should keep at least half of your savings in Bitcoin and Ethereum. My first suggest for the remaining half are NEO and EOS.

evelia4

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:15:44 PM

The coin that has the best chance to beat Ethereum if not bitcoin is either Litecoin or ripple, both of these coins now have huge market caps but are also extremely affordable in comparison to the other Ethereum in the market which means its available to a lot of consumers.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: