Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:34:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW SCAM SKILL] "HACKER TRICKS" of raistlinthewiz  (Read 4186 times)
838901608 (OP)

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 02:57:50 PM

Now all scammers can learn a new skill from user "raistlinthewiz",

"I WAS HACKED,SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS,VICTIMS.AND SHUT UP YOUR MOUTH,I NEED A GOOD REPUTATION".

What happened::

Days ago I agreed a deal with "raistlinthewiz",0.4btc for 4k pxl. I checked user's activities and found "raistlinthewiz" post a lot

and seems running some altcoin pools,so I trusted him and did not use a escrow service and choose sent 0.4btc first to the address

he provided by PM. Then......my PM to was blocked and I got nothing. I tried to contact him by leaving messages in some threads once

he posted.

Hours later,"raistlinthewiz" showed up and said he was hacked and refuse to finish the deal or re-sent my btc and ask me to keep silent so he can keep the good reputation.

Till now,my PM to him still been blocked selectly and I got nothing.

by the way,there has another victim.

Scammers Profile Link:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=164244
Reference Link:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=419201.0
Amount Scammed: 0.4 BTC
Payment Method: sent 0.4btc first to 1NoH3uohKp6s2HShTVFc8VfayNLWkvy9Sm raistlinthewiz provided by PM
Proof of Payment:
https://blockchain.info/tx/292f713a21761cdce6e2c33347396e2a2bbc6e4ed4845d6f9bcbfbb241db9f97
screenshot of the transaction from my wallet

PM/Chat Logs:
screenshot of raistlinthewiz's offer

my bid

raistlinthewiz agreed and left address

my btc-sent notice

screenshot of the transaction from my wallet

my pm to him been blocked

Additional Notes:
some replies and answers

all the arguments you can find in the Reference Link,there is not private talk since my PM to him been blocked till now right after

I sent btc to him.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EFS
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3724
Merit: 2078

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 03:28:15 PM

I think you should put that on Scam Accusations board, not Trading Discussion.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
838901608 (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 03:40:47 PM

sorry put it here...yesterday before I was a member but now my level of this forum dropped down to a newbie with reason unknown. and newbie seems cannot start a new topic in the  Scam Accusations board yet. but I will move this topic to Scam Accusations board as soon as possible when I can start a new topic in that area...

sorry again.

andyalex88

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 03:56:24 PM

I am the other victim. the same day ,I made a deal with  "raistlinthewiz", 0.4btc for 1mil USDE, because he post a lot and running a altcoin pool, it seems like he is not a scammer ,so I don't use a escrow and sent him 0.4btc directly to his address. after received my btc ,he blocked my PM ,till now I got nothing! the day after, he PMed me and said that he was hacked and unblocked my PM,but refused to sent my btc back!  it's your duty to ensure your account security, reputation,the honor,take the advantage from the good reputation and should responsible for the consequence of this account "raistlinthewiz"s behavior,  I just want my 0.4 btc back!!! till now my PM to him is still blocked!!! I am sure "raistlinthewiz" is the scammer, If you don't sent my btc back ,the only way to solve the problem is to give you bad feedback and post to tell everybody you are a scammer!!

http://b169.photo.store.qq.com/psb?/V11TsrUO3bRFxB/PdlR9omaTuGb4g5Tjixz.4XYPdw5iO0RYGOgUpVQWmg!/b/dHUIvWRSGQAA&bo=tAQ.AgAAAAABAKs!&rf=photoDetail

http://b170.photo.store.qq.com/psb?/V11TsrUO3bRFxB/iq9kUG56o7pMWdbYTRQW1sMUEa5oiyAm2zTbTbknqdc!/b/dOJOYGVeGQAA&bo=mQTeAAAAAAABAGQ!&rf=photoDetail

http://b169.photo.store.qq.com/psb?/V11TsrUO3bRFxB/RhAANmZnkwBCKjczWawPKlwkK8n95QDJRCgILnia0XA!/b/dFUkw2SEGAAA&bo=*AT3AAAAAAABACg!&rf=photoDetail
andyalex88

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 03:58:28 PM

I was a member yesterday ,but now my level of this forum dropped down to a newbie with reason unknown. and I am the other victim
sakkosekk

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 03:58:37 PM

Escrow! No matter what.
bumblebee33

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 04:11:27 PM

I am mining with raistlinthewiz for some weeks now, and I have to say that I earned more money with his EAC pool than with Poolerino and other well known EAC mining pools. I even spoke with him on IRC about pool support.

Do you really think a big pool owner would put his reputation on the line to scam someone for 0.4 BTC?Huh His livelihood hangs on that username.

I believe him when he says that someone hacked his bitcointalk username and tried to scam people. That's one of the best ways to scam somebody by using a username with high reputation. That just shows us never to do a trade without escrow as you never know if the account was not hacked.

It sucks for you to have lost your money, but I don't think it was raistlinthewiz who did it. I hope you make it back quickly, and learn from it of never to do a trade without escrow.
raistlinthewiz

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2014, 04:14:12 PM
Last edit: January 20, 2014, 06:11:46 PM by raistlinthewiz

The topic author didn't post all of my previous messages on topic - as he selectively presents the issue - i'll be posting my previous messages here for public exposure

First
WARNING!!!

Be vigilant when trade with user "raistlinthewiz",possibly scummer!

he made a offer of 4000pxl for 0.4btc and I agreed and sent 0.4btc to his address first. Then my PM to him has been BLOCKED by him. Now the btc transaction has more than 12 confirms...I get nothing.

Sec guys;

I never had PXL miner , nor traded PXL or so. And 1NoH3uohKp6s2HShTVFc8VfayNLWkvy9Sm doesn't belong to me. May i kindly ask where you have aggreed with so called 'raistlinthewiz'?
I suspect I'm hacked or so.

here is the details if you don't have. read carefully about the name,the address,the time you sent the pm and check what were you doing at that time.

First, I never mined / traded USDE or PXL.
2. I don't own the address 1NoH3uohKp6s2HShTVFc8VfayNLWkvy9Sm.
3, I guess my bitcointalk account was hacked, I guess someone got in and traded with you guys and scammed you.
4., sorry I should have been using a stronger password on bttalk, my bad, but wasn't an easy one.
5. You should have been using an escrow service.
6. I'll be trying to trace back the hacker to see if I can find any information about him.
7. Let's keep an eye on 1NoH3uohKp6s2HShTVFc8VfayNLWkvy9Sm we'll eventually see where the coin's flow to and we may track the fucking scammer.
8. I'll check back all the pms.

Updated
* This morning, I've seen that I was logged off from btttalk, so yes basically someone other just logged in my account.
* I guess he's the one that ignored you. I've unblocked you guys.
* I see a suspect message here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=420571.msg4570263#msg4570263 - I've never sent this personally.

Again, I'm personally not the fucking idiot that scammed you, my bitcointalk account was hacked. Though I'm willing to take any actions needed to track the bastard and help you guys to get your money back.

Is there a feature for bitcointalk that can show logged in IP's history?

Second

5."You should have been using an escrow service."  
STOP blaming me for trusted you!!!

I'm not blaming you, but it's your fault for not using an escrow service and my fault for getting hacked. I'm trying to help you out. But it's your take. Go name&shame if you like to in which I'll stop offering my help (which I've already pm'ed admins to get the ip log) -- and good luck getting your BTC's then..

Again, my account was hacked, someone got in my account and scammed you. I can prove this once i got the ip history if admins send it to me. I'm a pool operator and really don't need your 0.4 BTC. I do have a reputation around and not willing to destroy it for your 0.4 BTC.

But I was unlucky & careless which eventually lead to my bitcointalk account being hacked (as you know bitcointalk has been hacked quite a few times, I guess someone got my password meanwhile).

You either go with me and I'll try my best to find the actual scammer and try to get back your 0.4 BTC or just name & shame which you'll be on your own -- then I can just say is good luck getting your BTC's back.

If I was an actual scammer, believe me I wouldn't be spending my valuable time for your fucking 0.4 BTC, but would be stealing instead the amount our pools have distributed to our miners which worth 88.849 BTC up to the moment ( http://www.coinium.org/poolmanager/stats/overall ).

Third

Go name&shame if you like to in which I'll stop offering my help (which I've already pm'ed admins to get the ip log) -- and good luck getting your BTC's then..
You either go with me and I'll try my best to find the actual scammer and try to get back your 0.4 BTC or just name & shame which you'll be on your own -- then I can just say is good luck getting your BTC's back.

As to the "name&shame" you called, i would like to discribe it as "tell people what happened when I trade with the "high reputation member raistlinthewiz"". I dont care my "fucking 0.4btc" you called, but i hate been cheated and hate someone want to shirk his responsibility on me just because I trusted his likely high reputation, so stop threatening me by "stop offering my help"? I will continue to "tell people what happened when I trade with the "high reputation member raistlinthewiz"" with the details 22 hours later if i dont received what i should receive. the btc transaction to the address "raistlinthewiz" provided has 137 confirms now.

please go create the topic now instead of waiting 22 hours. you are already trying to ruin my reputation with sending messages after all of my messages on forum. again i didn't steal your  btc's  and i was trying to help you guys out.

but you're just blaming and not listening, and just shaming. go on please, if you think you can get your btc's by just ruining my repu just go on.

still i'm sorry you guys got scammed but I'm not the one personally that have done this - i don't need 0.4 BTC and my forum reputation/coinium.org pools worth far more than 0.4btc x2.

if i was a scammer i wouldn't be posting all my personal information on this account with all my linkedin and github links within my signatures. so basically this account is traceable, you can check my github, linkedin and stuff.

i'm really not dumb enough to scam people with a reputable account that has github/linkedin links easily accessible. better then that i'm not a scammer.

if you still believe i'm a scammer, you got my information available -- if you really believe that I scammed you, i've the information available so you guys can track me -- if this all sounds correct.

in fact 'raistlinthewiz' is a really good account to hack if you are a scammer. the account is pool operator's, reputable, has personal information available. In last few day i've noticed a few disconnects from bitcointalk.org when i opened the page, but thought it was cookie stuff that was messed or somehow bitcointalk was having difficulties.

But i understand then that, I'm hacked, somebody logged in to my account using my password, didn't change it, just used it to scam people and deleted the pm's and post's he used.

Believe it or not but this is the truth. Put yourself here, would you scamming people with a reputable account that had links to stuff that's bound to your real-life information? I guess you wouldn't. Which I wouldn't be doing so.

I suspect that my account password was same with my freenode irc password, and I guess I somehow sent nick identification message to some public channel by mistake and somebody got the password from there to use the account.

another possibility is that as you know bitcointalk was hacked a few weeks ago with man-in-the-middle account, they may have been captured my password during that..

Again i'm sorry to hear that you guy's got scammed, but the case is you just got scammed and I was HACKED.

Further more

proof of latest bitcoin-talk middle-man hack chances that may be the reason for my forum password being sniffed.
* http://bitcoinblogger.com/bitcointalk-org-hacked-community-wonders-bitcointalks-6921-btc-budget-used-security/
* http://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-talk-hacked-password-vulnerabilities/

The logged in ip list i've got from forum admin:

which has clearly IP's other then my local ip-space;

The BTC address - 1NoH3uohKp6s2HShTVFc8VfayNLWkvy9Sm
i'll still track the https://blockchain.info/address/1NoH3uohKp6s2HShTVFc8VfayNLWkvy9Sm

I offered this guys to track this IP's & above bitcoin address and find the scammer together. If they had accepted the offer and we collaborated the effort and couldn't came to a conclusion eventually chasing the scammer & hacker, I'd be paying these guys losses from my own wallet.

But as you've seen they refused collaboration for so and they just chosen to name & shame -- which eventually I won't be covering their looses as they refused an effort to chase the hacker & scammer first.

I'll be tracking down this 1NoH3uohKp6s2HShTVFc8VfayNLWkvy9Sm address own my own as it'll eventually hit an exchange or so where i'll request them to disclose the identification.

838901608 (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 04:21:57 PM

As what I have said at end of the topic all the arguements( not only raistlinthewiz's reply )can found at the reference link

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=419201.80

there is no private communication because he blocked my pm all the time since I sent btc to him.

838901608 (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 04:29:29 PM

after 2 vitims been scammed by the account "raistlinthewiz",all what the "reputable" pool guy or "hacker nowhere" did was murmuring of how innocent he was,how been hacked,how invisble one login his account,how reputable he was ,how rich he is ,how impossible to scum victims...but refused to finish the deal or re-send btc.

838901608 (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 04:35:14 PM

I also bored of your murmuring of how innocent you are,how you been hacked,how invisble one login your account,how reputable you are,how rich you are,how impossible to scum, because no one can confirm these and all of this cannot change the reality that I have a trade with "raistlinthewiz",sent btc first and got nothing yet, no matter who is behind the user "raistlinthewiz".

If I get nothing at the end,certainly I will consider the user "raistlinthewiz" scummed me no matter a "reputable pool owner" or "invisble hacker" behind the symbol of "raistlinthewiz".

Given what you said is true,you are the real reputable owner of the user "raistlinthewiz",it should be your responsibility to take the consequence of account's behavor in this forum and finish the deal but not ask the victims to bear loss and keep silent.  Your rights to take the advantage of this account's high reputation,your duties to maintain the security and take the consequence of account's behavor.

Given you refused to maintain the reputation of "raistlinthewiz" and refused to finish the deal, then I did was scummed by "raistlinthewiz",not mean you,the pool guy, nor the invisible hacker nowhere, but the user symbol of "raistlinthewiz" in this forum. Then I will bear the loss but the pool guy can not ask me keep silent to maintain the reputation of "raistlinthewiz" which scummed me and others.

At that time I have to say, some reputable members have set a real good sample for scummers, they have a new trick,"I was hacked,sorry for your loss,victims."

838901608 (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 04:44:47 PM

Escrow! No matter what.

yes...this time I will bear my loss as the price for not using a escrow service.

838901608 (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 05:15:42 PM

I am mining with raistlinthewiz for some weeks now, and I have to say that I earned more money with his EAC pool than with Poolerino and other well known EAC mining pools. I even spoke with him on IRC about pool support.

Do you really think a big pool owner would put his reputation on the line to scam someone for 0.4 BTC?Huh His livelihood hangs on that username.

I believe him when he says that someone hacked his bitcointalk username and tried to scam people. That's one of the best ways to scam somebody by using a username with high reputation. That just shows us never to do a trade without escrow as you never know if the account was not hacked.

It sucks for you to have lost your money, but I don't think it was raistlinthewiz who did it. I hope you make it back quickly, and learn from it of never to do a trade without escrow.

thanks for your remind of using escrow service, I have paid for not using it this time,I would not forget next time.

and for "a big pool owner would put his reputation on the line to scam someone for 0.4 BTC?Huh " Logically "NO". but there are reports of millionaire stolen things from grocery stores and been caught...

no matter who was behind the symbol "raistlinthewiz" scammed victims, the accoount's behaviors still set a good "hacker trick" sample for all scammers. Victims have to bear loss to responsible for not using a escrow sevice, and the symbol "raistlinthewiz" also should be responsible for its behaviors on this forum but not blocked my pm and ask victims keep silent and wish.

srknbyr

Activity: 661
Merit: 581

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 10:14:24 PM

I know raistlinthewiz from the web. He is reliable person and also the owner of coinium.com . His pool generated above 100.000Dollars. I don't think he cheated you. I talked him today he is saying that his account was hacked.

.▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▌       ▀▀▀█████████
█████████▄          ▀██████
██████████▄          ▀█████
██████████           █████
██████████           █████
███████████    ▄██▄   █████
███████████▄▄▄▄████ ▄█████
 ▀███████████████████████▀
.digilira.||||
andyalex88

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 12:50:34 AM

The topic author didn't post all of my previous messages on topic - as he selectively presents the issue - i'll be posting my previous messages here for public exposure

First
WARNING!!!

Be vigilant when trade with user "raistlinthewiz",possibly scummer!

he made a offer of 4000pxl for 0.4btc and I agreed and sent 0.4btc to his address first. Then my PM to him has been BLOCKED by him. Now the btc transaction has more than 12 confirms...I get nothing.

Sec guys;

I never had PXL miner , nor traded PXL or so. And 1NoH3uohKp6s2HShTVFc8VfayNLWkvy9Sm doesn't belong to me. May i kindly ask where you have aggreed with so called 'raistlinthewiz'?
I suspect I'm hacked or so.

here is the details if you don't have. read carefully about the name,the address,the time you sent the pm and check what were you doing at that time.

First, I never mined / traded USDE or PXL.
2. I don't own the address 1NoH3uohKp6s2HShTVFc8VfayNLWkvy9Sm.
3, I guess my bitcointalk account was hacked, I guess someone got in and traded with you guys and scammed you.
4., sorry I should have been using a stronger password on bttalk, my bad, but wasn't an easy one.
5. You should have been using an escrow service.
6. I'll be trying to trace back the hacker to see if I can find any information about him.
7. Let's keep an eye on 1NoH3uohKp6s2HShTVFc8VfayNLWkvy9Sm we'll eventually see where the coin's flow to and we may track the fucking scammer.
8. I'll check back all the pms.

Updated
* This morning, I've seen that I was logged off from btttalk, so yes basically someone other just logged in my account.
* I guess he's the one that ignored you. I've unblocked you guys.
* I see a suspect message here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=420571.msg4570263#msg4570263 - I've never sent this personally.

Again, I'm personally not the fucking idiot that scammed you, my bitcointalk account was hacked. Though I'm willing to take any actions needed to track the bastard and help you guys to get your money back.

Is there a feature for bitcointalk that can show logged in IP's history?

Second

5."You should have been using an escrow service."  
STOP blaming me for trusted you!!!

I'm not blaming you, but it's your fault for not using an escrow service and my fault for getting hacked. I'm trying to help you out. But it's your take. Go name&shame if you like to in which I'll stop offering my help (which I've already pm'ed admins to get the ip log) -- and good luck getting your BTC's then..

Again, my account was hacked, someone got in my account and scammed you. I can prove this once i got the ip history if admins send it to me. I'm a pool operator and really don't need your 0.4 BTC. I do have a reputation around and not willing to destroy it for your 0.4 BTC.

But I was unlucky & careless which eventually lead to my bitcointalk account being hacked (as you know bitcointalk has been hacked quite a few times, I guess someone got my password meanwhile).

If I was an actual scammer, believe me I wouldn't be spending my valuable time for your fucking 0.4 BTC, but would be stealing instead the amount our pools have distributed to our miners which worth 88.849 BTC up to the moment ( http://www.coinium.org/poolmanager/stats/overall ).

http://www.coinium.org/admin/applications_addon/other/poolmanager/assets/graphs/network/totalBtc/daily-big.png

Third

Go name&shame if you like to in which I'll stop offering my help (which I've already pm'ed admins to get the ip log) -- and good luck getting your BTC's then..

As to the "name&shame" you called, i would like to discribe it as "tell people what happened when I trade with the "high reputation member raistlinthewiz"". I dont care my "fucking 0.4btc" you called, but i hate been cheated and hate someone want to shirk his responsibility on me just because I trusted his likely high reputation, so stop threatening me by "stop offering my help"? I will continue to "tell people what happened when I trade with the "high reputation member raistlinthewiz"" with the details 22 hours later if i dont received what i should receive. the btc transaction to the address "raistlinthewiz" provided has 137 confirms now.

please go create the topic now instead of waiting 22 hours. you are already trying to ruin my reputation with sending messages after all of my messages on forum. again i didn't steal your  btc's  and i was trying to help you guys out.

but you're just blaming and not listening, and just shaming. go on please, if you think you can get your btc's by just ruining my repu just go on.

still i'm sorry you guys got scammed but I'm not the one personally that have done this - i don't need 0.4 BTC and my forum reputation/coinium.org pools worth far more than 0.4btc x2.

if i was a scammer i wouldn't be posting all my personal information on this account with all my linkedin and github links within my signatures. so basically this account is traceable, you can check my github, linkedin and stuff.

i'm really not dumb enough to scam people with a reputable account that has github/linkedin links easily accessible. better then that i'm not a scammer.

if you still believe i'm a scammer, you got my information available -- if you really believe that I scammed you, i've the information available so you guys can track me -- if this all sounds correct.

in fact 'raistlinthewiz' is a really good account to hack if you are a scammer. the account is pool operator's, reputable, has personal information available. In last few day i've noticed a few disconnects from bitcointalk.org when i opened the page, but thought it was cookie stuff that was messed or somehow bitcointalk was having difficulties.

But i understand then that, I'm hacked, somebody logged in to my account using my password, didn't change it, just used it to scam people and deleted the pm's and post's he used.

Believe it or not but this is the truth. Put yourself here, would you scamming people with a reputable account that had links to stuff that's bound to your real-life information? I guess you wouldn't. Which I wouldn't be doing so.

I suspect that my account password was same with my freenode irc password, and I guess I somehow sent nick identification message to some public channel by mistake and somebody got the password from there to use the account.

another possibility is that as you know bitcointalk was hacked a few weeks ago with man-in-the-middle account, they may have been captured my password during that..

Again i'm sorry to hear that you guy's got scammed, but the case is you just got scammed and I was HACKED.

Further more

proof of latest bitcoin-talk middle-man hack chances that may be the reason for my forum password being sniffed.
* http://bitcoinblogger.com/bitcointalk-org-hacked-community-wonders-[Suspicious link removed]-6921-btc-budget-used-security/
* http://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-talk-hacked-password-vulnerabilities/

The logged in ip list i've got from forum admin:

https://i.imgur.com/PxZ63ib.png

which has clearly IP's other then my local ip-space;

The BTC address - 1NoH3uohKp6s2HShTVFc8VfayNLWkvy9Sm
i'll still track the https://blockchain.info/address/1NoH3uohKp6s2HShTVFc8VfayNLWkvy9Sm

I offered this guys to track this IP's & above bitcoin address and find the scammer together. If they had accepted the offer and we collaborated the effort and couldn't came to a conclusion eventually chasing the scammer & hacker, I'd be paying these guys losses from my own wallet.

But as you've seen they refused collaboration for so and they just chosen to name & shame -- which eventually I won't be covering their looses as they refused an effort to chase the hacker & scammer first.

I'll be tracking down this 1NoH3uohKp6s2HShTVFc8VfayNLWkvy9Sm address own my own as it'll eventually hit an exchange or so where i'll request them to disclose the identification.

I am the other victim. unblock my PM first!
raistlinthewiz

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2014, 01:13:40 AM

i've already unblocked you guys once  i was aware of the issue and at the first hand the hacker had blocked you on my account.

update: coins started moving ->

https://blockchain.info/address/1NoH3uohKp6s2HShTVFc8VfayNLWkvy9Sm
|-> https://blockchain.info/address/1CWPwZshhrUAtxZZ3qyXAiKKA8CXLwz96F
|-> https://blockchain.info/address/1GnvK4ezZrpAACVRc8qYv1mXWHDRaoaHpA

andyalex88

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 01:43:01 AM

i've already unblocked you guys once  i was aware of the issue and at the first hand the hacker had blocked you on my account.

I am the other victim,you still block my PM, unblock my PM first
andyalex88

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 01:46:03 AM

http://b170.photo.store.qq.com/psb?/V11TsrUO3bRFxB/dA0cyFe3ODHkj9.VDvrcevIfbgxEY2VwBU*V0dOukac!/b/dLwwXWXAGAAA&bo=5wFkAAAAAAABAKU!&rf=photoDetail
838901608 (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 08:54:02 AM

I just tried to send you a pm but failed, read the red system note and the system time on right top of the screenshot below.

838901608 (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 09:06:31 AM

I know raistlinthewiz from the web. He is reliable person and also the owner of coinium.com . His pool generated above 100.000Dollars. I don't think he cheated you. I talked him today he is saying that his account was hacked.

yes,once I also thought he is reliable and responsible, and then...I got scammed by user "raistlinthewiz" ,and no one responsible for this account's behavior.

by the way,thank you for posting your first English reply in this forum at this thread.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: