Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:28:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best altcoin NOW ??  (Read 917 times)
Fawez (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:29:23 AM

What's the best altcoin to invest in it RIGHT NOW ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kikoy999

Activity: 429
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:34:52 AM

the best altcoin is now ETH and it's definitely worth your money if you invested here because bitcoin is low today.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
pranazzs

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:45:55 AM

I chose to invest into Top 10 crypto which is in coinmarketcap. from the first I bought the coin, the price has dropped by about 50%. and I still think positih that the coins will return to the price of ATH even more.
udayantha11

Activity: 756
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 05:49:54 AM

I too now invested On ETH. Its the best option so far. please refer the WANChain Too , its too good i think. I highly recommended the ETH

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
jhayryl

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:55:32 AM

ETH is a good investment in altcoin because it is a high level of performance because the bitcoin is in line with the ETH's continuing increase so it is sure that ETH will invest.
torotot

Activity: 134

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:59:56 AM

Before ethereum price was 1000$ but now it is around 600$. See the big different from 1k to 600 almost half. For me it is ethereum the best to invest now.
torukmakto

Activity: 219
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:00:18 AM

the number of subcoins is increasing as the number of participants in crypto-currency units increases. some subcoins will be more valuable in the coming years. for now according to me the best subcoins Mtc and Enj
happness2

Activity: 121

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:07:15 AM

The best Altec currency is ETH. I think I was investing in Ethereum and I was making a lot of profit. The current price of Ethereum is at a low point. I think I'm buying Ethereum now and holding it for a few months. I believe Ethereum prices will rise in a few months. This is a good time to get profits.
Fawez (OP)

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:10:41 AM

ETH is a good investment in altcoin because it is a high level of performance because the bitcoin is in line with the ETH's continuing increase so it is sure that ETH will invest.
I agree with you because the value of the crypto-monnaie Ethereum reached a new record at over 407 dollars and since the beginning of the year 2017, it has enjoyed more than 5000%.
3kpk3

Activity: 882
Merit: 148

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:11:57 AM

Due to the current bear market, there are a plethora of coins and tokens whose values have fallen badly making them great purchases at the moment since HODLING them can help in earning big profits in the short term and long term. I would choose Ethereum, DENT, DeepOnion, Stellar Lumens and PundiX currently and would HODL them for a long period of time since I believe these coins will grow rapidly in the long term.

Malamok101

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:12:11 AM

for me the best altcoin today that you can invest in is ETH because if you invest in it you can definitely earn a bigger amount if your price has increased and you have sold your hold.

fransxavariustintin

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:18:25 AM

Now all altcoin is experiencing price decline, I think this is a good opportunity to buy altcoin, I think the best altcoin for investment is:
1.Ethereum
2.Monero
3.Ripple
4.ADA Cardano
5.Litecoin
6.IOTA
7.Tron
8.Neo
omar bakrie

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:27:14 AM

According to my altcoin that currently most of the best are the ethereum. Although the price had very surprising that is going up and down very quickly. However, for the wise took the opportunity of this of course is a very profitable.
Krassows

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

https://saturn.black

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:29:54 AM

Almost all altcoint prices have decreased, so I can not love the recommendation to invest what is the best, but here I will love 3 alternative coint that may be made investment: ethereum, litecoin, dash ... maybe you can choose wrong one from it

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
Yokonaumiyaki000

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:34:25 AM

uhhh still ETH? https://coinmarketcap.com/ use this to view tokens or coins you want to have information with for example, it's value chart for the last weeks, months, or year. The site also lets you know the exchanges that token is listed on. It has the answer to your question. Well at least, according to the coin's market capitalization, hence coinmarketcap, so you go better check that out.
trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:34:43 AM

Look for the undervalued altcoins at this moment but make sure that they are within the top 50 numbers. I mean the rank is important as it decides how much volume is coming to them daily. This increases the trust over the project and you are at least sure that you wont be getting scammed. As far as I know any coin from the Top 50 would do great in th coming future. The number one reason to buy them is they are at discounted rate for now and thus whenever they will come back to normal position by that time you will have nice profits.  Wink

For your consideration there are some coins such as IOST, SIACOIN, IOTA, ADA, XRP, NEM etc, Do add ETH as it is prime coin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:37:20 AM

Meet the revolutionary coin at REMME project.

They have had greatest ICO of all time and raised more than 14 million in the fund raiser. They used their money in perfection of their Security Protocols and today REMME is making great services for many giant industries and crypto currency exchangers For example, gate, mercury etc. Even changelly believes in the REMME security protocol a lot and they have mentioned this officially on their site.

If you miss REM coin investment this year then im afraid you will miss golden opportunity. 

Haha, yes off course REM COIN is taking leap forward these days as we have started with REMME's marketing everywhere.

This has caught attention of many many people around the forum and surely outside of it as they seeing the REM hikes recently. It greatly started to up surge itself when this all started and with my experience such coins will always end up having huge volume over the next few months as people keep thinking about it through the campaigns. So better to join this one and have yourself in the profit zone.
waterproof

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:54:13 AM

The Qurrex project(https://qurrex.com )began a second round of bounty. Tokens for the first round are already on your wallet!
waterproof

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:04:00 AM

QRX token(https://qurrex.com)-allows all the infrastructure elements to function and players to interact. Developers made sure that the token will be in high demand from a wide range of buyers, during the operation a high market price will be reached as well!
gela888gela

Activity: 141

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:19:45 AM

Ethereum becomes the answer to the question you reveal. In my opinion, ethereum becomes the best altcoin because it grows well with the support of a growing community.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: