Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 01:38:19 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing to Ripple  (Read 140 times)
stasiulman (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:37:45 AM

Recently I see a lot of posts about Ripple and how its wonderful for investments. I can not understand such product/platform popularity.
Why Ripple worth investment and money? What to expect from such investments?
pranazzs

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:43:12 AM

Recently I see a lot of posts about Ripple and how its wonderful for investments. I can not understand such product/platform popularity.

Did you already know that Ripple is working with Western Union, and Ripple is the top 3 cryptocurrency you can see in Coinmarketcap. and once was positioned 2.
good if we invest in Ripple.
loicuagio1979

Activity: 378
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:00:06 AM

There are many reason to buy Ripple. I found this article pointed out very persuasively. I used to buy XRP but I sold it quickly because I can't stand its fluctuation in very short of time. I know that most of its orders are from bots and I can win with luck and long-term investment only. If you really want to invest XRP, I recommend you to buy and hold it for at least 3 months and keep way from daily price board.
Gluck
torukmakto

Activity: 219
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:04:43 AM

I think the coin with the highest number of participants in the ripple crypto currencies market. the price has risen and attract investors attention. the current price is suitable for investors
askmecrypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:08:00 AM

Ok! I see a lot many positive replys about XRP now and then on the forum. Sorry for me being anti ripple but below are the reasons I stay away from XRP:

1. Its centralized
2. They hold over 70% of total supply with themselves
3. They can generate more XRP tokens if they want.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:39:58 AM

just because you see a lot of topics and advertisement about a certain altcoin that doesn't mean that altcoin is good and it certainly doesn't mean people are investing in it. what it means in 99% of the times is that people have been bag holding that altcoin which got pumped and reached its ATH and they are fearing the dumping part of the process and know they are about to lose a lot of money or they have already lost a lot of money and want it to recover so they are advertising the shit out of it so that they can get some other victims buying that altcoin so they can dump it and get out.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Hui8

Activity: 602
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:53:27 AM

I think people know very well that XRP is coin that keeps moving up and down all the time. This creates the wavy patterns throughout the year and the many crests and droughts created that way can give lot of opportunities to the investors to get in and to get out and react the hole procedure. So this means only one astounding thing here, XRP is coin that can have lot of swings and thus is ideal fit for the swing trading.

If you know how sing trading works then you can earn huge money like that way. So this is the way XRP is getting its popularity and may be should really have some in your wallet.
Azna Azhar

Activity: 153
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:30:31 AM

I think ripple has the potential to grow and grow. With a large community, it can make demands higher for ripples, but ripple characters are hard to guess. Occupying the third position in coinmarketcap becomes a testament to the strength of the ripple.
Dagon

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:32:45 AM

Ripple looks pretty decent. I like all their partneships with huge companies. I think Ripple has good future.
Awesomus Maximus

Activity: 392
Merit: 66

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:00:13 AM

Ripple is a separate world. It is not a crypto in the real sense of the world. It is a centralized coin controlled by a financial institution. Ripple can be a good investment in spite of this. Just be aware that it is not a decentralized coin and the company behind it can drive it any direction they want.
coinmax360

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:06:23 AM

Because Ripple is centralized, that's mean they are already dealing with a legal coin. Also Ripple is holding the 3rd place of CMC with 23billion cap. Considering those facts i think investing to Ripple is good.
boss82_big

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:15:02 AM

I do not know how people still invest in this coin, as for me, at this moment it is dead, on it people have lost a lot of money and have not learned this lesson, I think I do not have to invest in it money
GucciGangClub

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:18:45 AM

I would invest in Ripple for long term perspective, because it is really stable and have quite good grow of capitalisation. I am thinking of investing 5k
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: