Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:43:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Did this bot worked for you?
No (please explain why not)
Yes

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New Freebitco.in BOT for FREE ROLL! Earn bitcoins using multiple addresses  (Read 90613 times)
Sandboxd

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 02:48:40 PM

Can you release the python code for the program?  Wink
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
raoufumar83

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 08:22:32 AM

please help me your bot not download please give me a valid link please
winter1978

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 01:42:37 PM

winter1978

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 12:47:44 PM

Hello everyone!

This bot for freebitco.in can be used to FREE ROLL and not forget about your free Bitcoins.
Unfortunately it doesn't solve captcha automatically :|

All you have to do is:
1. Get a new bitcoin address (local or web wallet) It doesn't work with already registered addresses

2. Download zip file and extract it:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/2ezdxtdwi964kz6/freebitco.zip
or
http://snk.to/f-ch9f29ic

3. Start freebitco.exe and start earning bitcoins

freebitco.exe is a python scrypt compiled with py2exe.exe

After you will register your first address you will be prompted to login and to solve one captcha image.
Then a new captcha for free roll will be required. - The free roll is done automatically after solving captcha.
Now the program enters in a wait loop  (60 minutes) and will prompt you for a new captcha when countdown expires to earn more BTC

Important:
This program will create a folder res near it. Do not delete it - there it keeps the cookies and registered accounts with this BOT.

It has the ability to use multiple adresses and to use different proxy list for each address.
All you have to do is run the program, register as many addresses as you want and in 'res' folder modify <address>.proxylist]

A captcha for free roll will be required. - The free roll is done automatically after solving captcha.
Now the program enters in a wait loop  (60 minutes) and will prompt you for a new captcha when countdown expires to earn more BTC

You can give a different proxy list for each address, that way you can earn on multiple addresses at the same time.

Example <address>.proxylist file:
123.0.2.3:80
25.1.2.3:808
etc.

Have fun and enjoy your profit Smiley

Please leave some feedback here!
exagon

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 06:43:26 PM

could someone reupload this bot or give it to me? could you release the python code?
TheWARLoK

Activity: 17

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2014, 06:54:45 PM

Hello everyone!

This bot for freebitco.in can be used to FREE ROLL and not forget about your free Bitcoins.
Unfortunately it doesn't solve captcha automatically :|

All you have to do is:
1. Get a new bitcoin address (local or web wallet) It doesn't work with already registered addresses

2. Download zip file and extract it:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/2ezdxtdwi964kz6/freebitco.zip
or
http://snk.to/f-ch9f29ic

3. Start freebitco.exe and start earning bitcoins

freebitco.exe is a python scrypt compiled with py2exe.exe

After you will register your first address you will be prompted to login and to solve one captcha image.
Then a new captcha for free roll will be required. - The free roll is done automatically after solving captcha.

Important:
This program will create a folder res near it. Do not delete it - there it keeps the cookies and registered accounts with this BOT.

It has the ability to use multiple adresses and to use different proxy list for each address.
All you have to do is run the program, register as many addresses as you want and in 'res' folder modify <address>.proxylist]

A captcha for free roll will be required. - The free roll is done automatically after solving captcha.

You can give a different proxy list for each address, that way you can earn on multiple addresses at the same time.

Example <address>.proxylist file:
123.0.2.3:80
25.1.2.3:808
etc.

Have fun and enjoy your profit Smiley

Please leave some feedback here!

Both download addresses invalid... Please rectify...
Thanks
softron

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 08:32:50 AM

Will test this bot out

phpTaskForce

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 08:34:15 AM
Last edit: March 31, 2014, 07:54:33 PM by phpTaskForce

Hi everybody.
I have found out that we can make serious profit on freebitco.in hi-lo game using modified martingale's betting system. BTCBTCBTC

Because of that I have created this http://phptaskforce.uk.to/ automated script, where you can specify how much you want to earn, and what would be your start stake.
This script is very cool, and all you need is your browser.
Simply go to http://phptaskforce.uk.to/ and request your script by typing your btc address into required field.
Then you will get the code which you simply copy int your javscript console and hit run and that's it.
This script will play hi-lo game, and easily win bitcoins BTCBTCBTC. Better that typing captcha every hour ha  Wink

In this video you can see how it works : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwgiED-TZlU

DISCIPLINA — The First Blockchain For HR & Education
From core developers of Cardano, PoS minting, unique Web Of Trust & Privacy algorithms. Be the first, join us!
  WEBSITE  TELEGRAM  ANN  BOUNTY  LINKEDIN  WHITEPAPER  Referral Program 5%
TheWARLoK

Activity: 17

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2014, 05:57:47 PM

Would like to check this out, but download links listed above aren't working. anyone else having this prob?
gurcu87

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 04:43:47 PM

link dead  Sad
Shamanaj

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 08:19:21 PM

Apparently it has more losses than profit... I downloaded it but I haven't install it yet. I tought this would be the right place to visit before I do it so  Grin I don't want to lose my account nor my profits. Cheers
robertom80

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 03:57:02 PM

>:(freebitcoinz still paying. Angry
darkhouse9

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2015, 06:05:54 AM

forgive me if this has been mentioned already. But, I'm just wondering of you could use one address as main and then have all your other addys as referrals. So you'd be able to get a nice little bonus. Or perhaps it won't work because of the way you need to register each address.

Thanks.

Chris314

Activity: 672
Merit: 266

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:02:48 PM

forgive me if this has been mentioned already. But, I'm just wondering of you could use one address as main and then have all your other addys as referrals. So you'd be able to get a nice little bonus. Or perhaps it won't work because of the way you need to register each address.

Thanks.

It will work, but you take the risk to be banned of all your accounts as having multiple accounts is prohibited. If you're caught, you lose everything.
And guys don't forget that there is NO working strategy to earn money at a gambling game, especially with a 5% house edge.

Win Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in
free BTC every hour multiply hi-lo weekly lottery WIN a Lamborghini 30,000 usd contest BET on various events! 4% APR interest
★★★ 50% of my referral earnings back to you each week ★★★
bocanegra

Activity: 163

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:11:37 AM

can you repuload it?
venky15921

Activity: 217

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:26:07 AM

When someone is paying you 300+ satoshi when bitcoin price is almost 7000$ why do you want to cheat them and earn money . I am sorry to say but it is really wrong my friend . Then what is the difference between you and those who steal bitcoins . Only difference is they steal huge amount and you steal less . After all it is crime . Just do a bit hard work in the right way and you may earn even more than how much you get from  this way . Now , if you still think that the thing done by you right you can do it but anyways your account might get banned .

Thanks!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: