Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:16:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Demonstration token FREE giveaway - a new way to demonstrate your views  (Read 116 times)
FFBtoken (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:24:27 AM

Hi guys,

I have minted a new coin and would like to share with anyone interested.

The coin is called F*** Facebook Coin (checkout FFB in Etherscan). I made it for anyone who is unhappy with FB - on how FB and other internet companies have been mistreating our data and privacy. I am deeply disgusted at how the users are being treated as products and I think a lot of people dislike it too.

I see this coin as a Demonstration Token - a novel way to tell the world about our views by voting with crypto tokens (read this: https://medium.com/@fxxxfacebookcoin/on-demonstration-token-7341fd888300 )
I hope this will open up a new usage of crypto tokens. You all will be the pioneers. I envisage a future where we use tokens to vote anything from consumer product suggestions to, perhaps, governments. A higher value of the token would mean a stronger support for the motion.

A major portion of it will be given out for free. Just leave your comments and info below. Spread the news. I will try to get it up in exchange after it is ready. I welcome anyone interested to join me and perhaps to form a team.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
radlem

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:09:21 PM

I don't get it, what exactly is this coin?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: