Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:49:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for serious investors (Bitcoin orientated webhosting company)  (Read 861 times)
serverbros-jor (OP)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 08:43:30 PM
Last edit: January 22, 2014, 06:44:25 PM by serverbros-jor

.Hello,
First off let me introduce myself, I am Jordan and I own ServerBros Limited, a UK based web hosting company operating in the EU, US, NL & Canada.

We have experienced rapid growth over the last few months and as such we are looking to fund our next step in our 12 month expansion business model, we are seeking serious investors whom could benefit us greatly in our expansion by investing in us.

We seek to use the investment towards purchasing another 6 Nodes in different locations which would bring our offerings available up to 10 locations and thus help us gain a bigger market share. These will be top spec E5 processor servers to provide our VPN offerings and further expand our VPS nodes, and can also be used as collateral against any investment.

We are specifically looking to expand to offering true anonimity services (VPN, with no logging), we have also been providing completely free webhosting to needy students, or just first time webmasters. Proudly serving over 3000 free services over the last 8 months via reddit which has been great seeing the many bitcoin orientated side projects bloom out of this.

We also are proudly hosting a frankly magnificent site that is well liked on here, bitcoinaverage.com ! love it and the ideas behind the owners.
Any serious offers would be welcome and I invite you to message me should you be interested, we would be looking for short or long term investors should the situation be right. I would be delighted to have a likeminded hosting background person come on board, but if you prefer to take a backseat roll and have no knowledge this is also fine.

Please note we are not looking to sell, nor will we consider it so no offers on that side of things.

If you would like to contact me my email is Jordan.McLay@serverbros.co.uk[1] - We would be looking to sign a NDA if things get to the talking stage, and a transfer of shares should a investor be found.

I'd say a funding of 3-5BTC or more would be ideal, either through a sole investor or a group funding. Returns will be discussed and will be dependant on the investment.
Thanks,
Jordan ServerBros Limited
bobalo

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 01:58:32 AM

Currently have webhosting package with these guys and can't say anything bad about them , only positive stuff.. Very mature and helpful , fund these guys someone! Smiley

serverbros-jor (OP)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 06:44:42 PM

Thanks for the kind words dude Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: