Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:01:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Earn BTC by sharing our link anywhere ~~ Minershare.net referral program  (Read 2158 times)
MINERSHARE (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2014, 08:55:33 PM

Hello,

We, Minershare.net, have just launched our referral program to gain some more visitors to our service: http://referrals.minershare.net

Your earnings are not limited by posting on this forum only. You can share the referral link on your blog, to your friends, on other forums too.

Minershare.net provides Bitcoin miner shares, currently - KnC Neptune first batch shares, $4/GHs starting from $120 per share.

Possible earnings:

You earn 5% per sale (sales can range from $120 to $12000)

Minimum sale: $120. Earnings: $6/sale
Average sale: $240. Earnings: $12/sale
$1000 sale: Earnings $50
$2000 sale: Earnings $100

Profits can vary highly depending on which forums you post and the quality of your posts. Please do not spam the links.

Referral panel (shows you realtime stats of your referral account):

https://i.imgur.com/0A6NWtD.png

How to start?

Register at http://referrals.minershare.net (you can choose your own referral number) and start using the link right away.
Your referral number can be anything. 3, 100, 1337, 777, it doesn't matter.

We recommend putting the links in your signatures:
--> Minershare.net | Bitcoin mining contracts/shares | $4/GHs | KnC Neptune #1 batch miner shares <--
Code:
[size=13pt][url=http://minershare.net/123][glow=white,2,300]--> [color=red][b]Minershare.net[/b][/color] | Bitcoin mining contracts/shares | $4/GHs | [b]KnC Neptune #1 batch[/b] miner shares <--[/glow][/url][/size]

Cashout terms:

Minimum cashout: $6
Payment methods: Bitcoin, Skrill, Hashing power +10%
Cashouts are only available 14 days after the sale due to our 14 refunding period (to avoid people buying shares, getting referral money and then getting refunded)
Cashouts are requested via email support@minershare.net

If you have any questions, please ask here or contact us via email support@minershare.net

Best regards,
Minershare team
desertfox470

Activity: 542
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 02:39:03 AM

Alright I put it in my signature! Good Luck
empoweoqwj

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 03:17:33 AM

What's your visitor -> sale conversion ratio? i.e. how many visitors should I expect to send your way to generate a sale? Smiley
MINERSHARE (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2014, 06:45:11 PM

Currently the conversion rate is 5.7% (by us targetting potential customers on Bitcoin related sites only). For every 100 unique views we've got 5.7 buyers that is -> For 1 sale you need 18 visitors.
In my opinion, 5% in the long term (targetting bitcoiners only) is a solid prediction, as our lowest price has gone up (sold out all the 0.2% shares). This could be higher than reality, but we will let you know if anything changes as we get more traffic. Currently we are inclined to believe this number due to our website being very simple, yet functional and us targetting bitcoiners only.

On a side note: you get earnings from referrals making a purchase in 2 weeks after the inital first view. Your account balance gets updated automatically after we confirm that the referral has paid for the invoice.
Also, don't worry about your buyer clicking on other referral links, his initial view is tied to your referral number, meaning that the owner of initial link gets earnings.

Thank you very much. Happy posting!
empoweoqwj

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 06:59:46 PM

Currently the conversion rate is 5.7% (by us targetting potential customers on Bitcoin related sites only). For every 100 unique views we've got 5.7 buyers that is -> For 1 sale you need 18 visitors.
In my opinion, 5% in the long term (targetting bitcoiners only) is a solid prediction, as our lowest price has gone up (sold out all the 0.2% shares). This could be higher than reality, but we will let you know if anything changes as we get more traffic. Currently we are inclined to believe this number due to our website being very simple, yet functional and us targetting bitcoiners only.

On a side note: you get earnings from referrals making a purchase in 2 weeks after the inital first view. Your account balance gets updated automatically after we confirm that the referral has paid for the invoice.
Also, don't worry about your buyer clicking on other referral links, his initial view is tied to your referral number, meaning that the owner of initial link gets earnings.

Thank you very much. Happy posting!

Great detailed reply. Thx. I'll certainly consider it once my current deal runs out, sounds very promising.
MINERSHARE (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2014, 03:01:17 AM

Just checked the referral statistics. Some of our referrals have got their first purchases, nice!
empoweoqwj

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 03:17:28 AM

Just checked the referral statistics. Some of our referrals have got their first purchases, nice!

Sounds great. I can't change program until the 17th ....

Why isn't the link in your sig clickable? Just curious? Smiley
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2014, 03:37:30 AM

I'm going to give this a shoot.  Cool
empoweoqwj

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 03:45:39 AM

Can a referrral confirmed they have been paid? That would be a great confidence boost! Smiley
bit.alex

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 12:11:00 PM

Can a referrral confirmed they have been paid? That would be a great confidence boost! Smiley
Cashouts are available only 14 days after the purchase because Minershare customers can get refunded for 14 days. Without this, you'd be able to purchase for $1000, get $50 from referral link, get refunded and repeat.

My signature's current results.. will try to post more
https://i.imgur.com/qUxkudf.jpg
empoweoqwj

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 12:17:16 PM

Cashouts are available only 14 days after the purchase because Minershare customers can get refunded for 14 days. Without this, you'd be able to purchase for $1000, get $50 from referral link, get refunded and repeat.

My signature's current results.. will try to post more

Thanks for posting!

And that's very impressive Smiley
empoweoqwj

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 12:18:18 PM

But  you've only made 25 posts .... how do you get 145 clicks from 25 posts???
g000t

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 05:56:23 PM

probably posting in high activity threads and shared that link somewhere else too. 85 uniques doesn't seem all that high

I will try to do that too and post my results as well. not sure if I can link in signatures though
tommy87

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 06:16:30 PM

probably posting in high activity threads and shared that link somewhere else too. 85 uniques doesn't seem all that high

I will try to do that too and post my results as well. not sure if I can link in signatures though
You can't add urls until your activity is ~10. However that's a good idea! I will try to do that, why not Grin I bought some shares from them, my first BTC investment!

Referral number: 11, Posts: 0, Clicks: 0
Let's start!
desertfox470

Activity: 542
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 01:55:09 AM

I have about 160 Clicks, but only one sale. I have had this on for about 2 days though if this helps anyone!
successjr11

Activity: 15

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2014, 02:05:41 AM

Really....? It's like a traffic exchange for bitcoins...too funny. There are better ways to make money in this industry.
empoweoqwj

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 04:05:45 AM

Really? Sounds extraordinarily high to me. You try it out first, see if you get anywhere near that Smiley
tommy87

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 01:48:28 PM

Just for the record: with 7 posts (had 10 before) I have 51 click and 21 unique views..
dawn

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 10:06:12 PM

Stared today (because their strategy beside affiliate) convinced me and got credit for 4 referrals (beside 10 from a direct contact). It seems to be that I'm not the only one who trust this two scandinavian guys.

0.011BTC/GH contract for 5 years !!!!!: >>Get it now! (weekly payouts)<< Got my 5th weekly payout
dawn

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 10:17:30 PM

Great Smiley Let's support these guys and help them to help us Smiley (I absolutely point to the mining shares directly too)

0.011BTC/GH contract for 5 years !!!!!: >>Get it now! (weekly payouts)<< Got my 5th weekly payout
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: