Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:52:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I want to invest, please help?  (Read 1526 times)
celakkenyang

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 12:58:25 PM

for now you can try XYO Network or MTC (Docademic) because of good prospects and have good vision and mission for long term. I see an excellent price increase and the best investment in the future.
Ayamj

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:55:13 PM

the market is unstable now, i wont advice that
CAPTEZECC

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:49:23 AM

If you are serious about investing in crypto currency, I strongly advise you to read, study their white papers, the market by yourself and learn more about crypt currencies
vespa86

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:23:43 AM

maybe for beginners in investing, Cardano(ADA) and IGNIS is a good crypto for investment
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:29:42 AM

This market will continue to pump and dump, don't expect the market to go straight higher. I suggest to invest on strong coins every time the market is falling. Try to understand the previous price of BTC and ETH and look at the long term period which is still good to invest. Take the risk of this market and the reward is amazing in the future.
kamudd

Activity: 466

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:38:41 AM

If you are looking to find the best altcoins 2018 then you don’t need to look any further.
Ethereum
Ethereum was launched in July 2015 by the now-famous prodigy of the cryptocurrency world — Vitalik Buterin.
Ethereum is expected to upgrade its technology from Proof-of-Work to Proof-of-Stake in 2018. This will increase its scalability to a large extent.

Litecoin
Litecoin, one of the oldest altcoins, was created in 2011 by an ex-Google employee, Charlie Lee. Like Bitcoin, Litecoin is also just a digital currency but with improvements. In fact, the reason for launching Litecoin was to overcome some of the shortcomings of Bitcoin, especially its slow transaction speed.

Litepal, which is the first payment processor for Litecoin, got launched in February 2018. It is still a work in progress and is expected to be released in Q2 or Q3 of 2018.

NEO
NEO, which was originally called AntShares, was created in 2014 by Da Hongfei in China. It is the biggest cryptocurrency which has emerged from China.
NEO, like Ethereum, is a platform designed for developing Decentralized applications (Dapps), Smart contracts and ICOs. Because of this close resemblance to Ethereum, NEO is often referred to as the “Chinese Ethereum”.

In 2018, NEO is expected to build an infrastructure for achieving their vision of building — Smart Economy. The basic idea of the smart economy revolves around digitizing real-world physical assets like cars, houses or anything else that you can think of.
These digitized assets can then be sold, traded, and leveraged through smart contracts. With such aggressive plans, a good team, and rising prices, NEO is definitely one of the best altcoins 2018.

Cardano (ADA)
Cardano was founded in September 2017 by Charles Hoskinson, one of the co-founders of Ethereum. Cardano not only offers a platform for Dapps and smart contracts, but also offers many technological improvements over Ethereum and other blockchains.

Cardano not only offers many technological improvements over Bitcoin but also over Ethereum. While Bitcoin is just a digital currency, Cardano is a dapp-building platform with its own native currency — ADA.
 Cardano has been designed to solve three of the most pressing issues faced by 1st and 2nd generation blockchain projects — scalability, interoperability and sustainability.
 Not only that, Cardano also aims to address problems of international payment transfer, which often take a lot of time and money. It is focussed on taking down the transaction time of international payments from a few days to a few seconds.

I agree with you, only the highest position in the marketcap list that gives the greatest possibility to grow and it will be a good place to invest.

hariini

Activity: 68

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:14:57 AM

maybe for beginners in investing, Cardano(ADA) and IGNIS is a good crypto for investment
yes I agree with you because the Cardano and ignis market is good for investment, and even if the price drops, the decline is not too much
@theman

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:28:08 AM

Today, there are a lot of coins to invest. But if you want stability and not to lose your money, look at the ltc.
Onestepinhell

Activity: 462

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 05:58:10 AM

Honestly, I now say it's time for me to go in, because everything is on the low end. And this is the best time to call, it's worth understanding what you want to buy. But for me first buy an ETH, and then you'll be thinking where to invest.

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
kcryptoinvest

Activity: 65

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:05:44 AM

If i choose a coin for a long term for example but the exchanges where I'm already register have small percent of volume. Should I choose the exchange with top volume from the list or I can buy at exchange with low volume ?
For example: I choose EOS and already register on Kraken for example, and Kraken is staying not on the top of the markets list on coinmarketcap , so I need to choose some another exchange?  
corat coret

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:42:43 AM

I think IGNIS is good ico for investment in short-term, because the rise and fall of the price is not too much
Takia

Activity: 256

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:07:11 AM

Be careful if you want to invest we must know the origin of his project must have a good reputation and we have to speak directly with people who have the project so there is no misunderstanding Smiley
xsantana

Activity: 680
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:58:50 AM

I research on crypto last two month. I want to investment.

Please suggest me better crypto.

Thanks in Advance.

in cryptocurrency there are two types, between coins and tokens. You just choose one of them, my advice you better invest in the cost of ICO program rewards in the form of tokens, can be for long-term investment. with little capital
than on a coin invess you have to spend big capital.
binarhingar

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:08:57 AM

it's a big capital but very risky if you do not know much about cryptomarket, you can lose a lot, cb la you monitor in every situation up and down its coin, or you just safe way of investment to BTC or ETH you because 2 coin will rise. you just wait and reap the results alone.
Claudyah

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:31:01 AM

indeed the market is now unstable even almost all the coin dala down but good jiga we start to invest when the price falls because the price is cheap so that the coin we will buy more.
Cryptomedia.net

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:40:04 AM

First of all, don't trust people on the internet but do you own due diligence. Second of all, the best coins to invest in are the ones which can survive the test of time and the market falls. So look for coins with strong fundamentals, experienced teams and good coin economy. Before you invest in a coin/token/project think if it solves a real life problem? Will it be used in another 5-10 years? Is there a lot of competition and is it better than that competition? If the answer to any of the questions is No, then probably it's not worth investing in,except if it's a revolutionary product which will blow the competitors in the long term (which is also hard to predict). Hope this helps and good luck to all !
xyzone

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:49:41 AM

You can see the list of crypto in the coin market cap. there is more complete to see the rise and fall in coin prices.
ozm0823

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:17:32 PM

You started not in a Great time but if you are patent you can still make profit. It is not easy as much as it user to be, but if you are looking to holding it long term, that Will be a good idea.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
hetecon

Activity: 462

Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:53:50 PM

I think that now it's worth buying Cardano, NEO and Ripple because it's really stable coins with a great prospect for growth. Think of it, because you can lose the right moment to invest.

minttop

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:07:55 PM

Well, on your side, i'd invest in something stable (coins that mostly known)
Hope, my suggestion will help you  Cheesy
As for me the best coins are

1. Ethereum
2. TRX
3. Ripple
4. Litecoin
5. NEO

I belive in next level of their price
Really hope for them
Also look for other tokens as ZCash, ZCoin, Cordano, Monero

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: