Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 09:33:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I want to invest, please help?  (Read 1527 times)
billy.ryoko

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:25:38 PM

I think Bitcoin and ETH are good for the long-term investment, if you don't want to take too much risk, just wait for the Bitcoin price drop below the USD$6500, or ETH USD$350-400,  it almost guarantees profitable, but you maybe wait for a long time.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
blue_nexus15

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

█ J A X N E T W O R K █

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:15:05 PM

My advice if you have not understood the market about crypto, you do not have to force yourself to invest for fear of hurting you, it's good to first understand your knowledge of crypto and how safe to invest.
Investing in knowledge before deciding to invest in this market is a necessity that I believe all those who succeed in this market are going through. Do not invest without understanding it, financial markets and cryptocurrency are certainly not for those who do not have knowledge of it.

altcoiner

Activity: 351
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:17:35 PM

Hello! You absolutely have to examine it urself which of Alts u believe because there r many Alts that don`t grow well, before buying u should know about the Altcoin project and maybe the best option is to buy when the price falls away from the ICO price maybe it will benefit u.
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 799

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:43:27 PM

I research on crypto last two month. I want to investment.

Please suggest me better crypto.

Thanks in Advance.

If you are relativily new to crypto i would suggest stick to bitcoin, and get a better feel of the altcoin market before going in. And when you do make the plunge dont put in more than 10-20% of your entire portfolio into alt investments. Further ideally try to keep individual bets at not more than 2-3% per trade or coin.

As for your question stick to the stronger alts(those with stronger communities and higher trading voulmes)

Exactly, those that are new to cryptocurrencies get too excited about the possibility of earning money and they invest in all kind of odd currencies no one ever heard about not understanding that since they do not have any experience they should start slow and take their time, first you need to start with bitcoin then after some months you can invest in some of the major alts and after you have gained enough knowledge you can invest in the rest of the market.
keymtiex

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:38:51 PM

Who wouldn’t want to Prolong their life when given a chance? I am sure most of us will love the idea. Unfortunately, legitimate science-based methods that can radically extend life have not yet been approved by regulations, are unavailable due to ethical issues, or require additional research. Eternal Trusts company plans to bring together the necessary legal, financial and medical expertise and utilize blockchain technology’s smart contracts to simplify this process. Invest in ICO now
ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:04:45 PM

Who wouldn’t want to Prolong their life when given a chance? I am sure most of us will love the idea. Unfortunately, legitimate science-based methods that can radically extend life have not yet been approved by regulations, are unavailable due to ethical issues, or require additional research. Eternal Trusts company plans to bring together the necessary legal, financial and medical expertise and utilize blockchain technology’s smart contracts to simplify this process. Invest in ICO now
The fact is that it has always been profitable to invest in various projects on the ico building of the company. But the results depend directly on the prospects of these projects. Identifying and analyzing information is very difficult, so the risks in investments are very large.
Irdina

Activity: 502

TheFutbolCoin

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:20:17 AM

If for beginners like you better buy bitcoin only, it is beneficial in my opinion.You can buy all your assets on bitcoin ... Because soon bitcoin will rise high.

▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀          T h e F u t b o l C o i n     [    App Store    ] [   Google Play   ]          ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀
▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀        WHITEPAPER    |    TEAM    |    TWITTER    |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK        ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬   Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:16:04 AM

I think Bitcoin and ETH are good for the long-term investment, if you don't want to take too much risk, just wait for the Bitcoin price drop below the USD$6500, or ETH USD$350-400,  it almost guarantees profitable, but you maybe wait for a long time.

If you want to wait for any particular price to investment then you may end up just looking at the prices moving up and down but never really you make any investment. If you have already decided to invest on particular coin then instead of going all at one shot divide into few small parts and start investing immediately. Because what you will do if bitcoin price doesn't reach 6500 level for a long time? So if you buy at a small amount in few different price level then you will get a best average price and not really so easy to time the market.
Zoel

Activity: 647
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:35:07 AM

If for beginners like you better buy bitcoin only, it is beneficial in my opinion.You can buy all your assets on bitcoin ... Because soon bitcoin will rise high.
Yes that is kind a good idea for a beginner, Just buy bitcoin then keep them. Due Him new at worlds of cryptos(only 2month) that is need some reseach / more some experience to deal with investing at cryptos.
bharatgandass (OP)

Activity: 91
Merit: 1

For Bounty manager - t.me/bharatgandass

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:32:41 AM

Thanks you so much sir for your reply. I have already 1 BTC. But want to invest presale ico. I will find out - www.bitbose.com. because after launch I get more profit.
HeroHerak001

Activity: 152

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:19:53 PM

Do you want the best gift that can be made for you by anyone? Never listen to anyone. Read, analyze, think, reflect, evaluate. But never blindly follow anyone's advice. Always think for yourself.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
Whitepaper﹞﹝ANN THREAD﹞﹝TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK﹞﹝TWITTER﹞﹝YOUTUBE
Tutellus
Copper Member

Activity: 63

The EdTech platform that pays you for learning

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 02:34:08 PM

Take note of our crypto
We are Tutellus, the platform that pays you for learning and we are on presale right now with a minimum purchase of 0.05 ETH
http://Https://tutellus.cryptonomos.com

hokyman

Activity: 230
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:44:11 PM

before you invest, you also have to be prepared with all the risks that will get.
you can invest in an ico project, you will get great benefits if the project is successful in the future. please check out nagricoin.io for more information Wink
Kriptosoul

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:58:23 PM

Thanks in Advance.

Invest in the top 10 coins, it is better to make a long-term investment, and have patience. Better not even a couple of months to watch the course.
pivxmen

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:03:03 PM

Try your visit at coinmarketcap. there is the best coin or tokens and you can see the details from the price up to the volume of transactions per day
iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:10:21 PM

Thanks in Advance.
Since there has been no mention of the budget and the country you belong to, I am assuming that you want to start off with something around 500$.
The best advice I can give to you right now is to invest in IOSToken. This token is listed across all the major exchanges and hence it becomes very convenient to trade it. The coin touched 840 satoshis last month and has since taken a fall. It is expected that this coin will reach that level again within the next couple of months so buying it for 510-530 satoshis seems like a very lucrative deal. Do not waste your time and immediately invest in it. You can visit Binance to buy it today.
OuterTech

Activity: 294

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:49:28 PM

Seem like after 2 months you still don't understand or get any knowledge about cryptocurrency world yet Smiley. You should know that it'll not work if you wanna find out a good cryptocurrency or ICO project by asking other people like this. Nobody will share it for you. Spend your money to learn about the way to find it out Wink

verziagra

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:00:23 PM

A lot of what you get in this forum about ICO. maybe you should study it before joining ICO. if you are unfamiliar with the project, you can consult a friend who has already joined the ICO project.
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 116

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:22:40 PM

Well, believe me, no one in your place so IMO the only one who can help you is yourself, and even if you do not have a good knowledge in that field, then before this investment., try to learn and understand the basics of crypto, and you must search on the profitable cryptourrencies on the market for investing. Plus, it is certain that this period is appropriate for buying, holding and especially for investing a large amount of money in different cryptocurrencies, and may it will be the last best opportunity for that.

Furthermore, for me, the best investment will on the best cryptoucurrencies, because there is a guaranteed profit in them, especially in a middle and a long term, and the best example of this category is Bitcoin and Ethereum. In fact, I think the best profit will be when you invest in crypto who has a huge value of market cap (more than 1-2 Billion dollars) and a weak or low price (less than $ 2) and it sure that the best examples of that is Ripple and Tron.
Swati Kapoor

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:43:12 PM

Hello, if you want to invest so, ETH is best but if want some interesting coin then, invest in Scidex. If want to invest in scidex you don't want any amount, you only join community program and get free scitoken (scidex).  Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: