Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:16:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I want to invest, please help?  (Read 1527 times)
markedu

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 01:22:59 PM

For me, current situation on cryptocurrencies is like during 2014/2015 period with Bitcoin. Huge downtrend (to $240), people panicking and then it started climbing back (to $1200 on January 2017). So then my personal opinion is - buy as much BTC (or any other MAJOR crypto) as possible seeing current lows, and wait patiently.
Remember, if you invested $1 000 in BTC in Jan 2015 and sold it on Dec 2017 peak, your profits would have been approximately $75 000. So then simply go to cryptocurrency exchange and buy. I personally recommend linkkoin, as it is very fast and they have low fees.
ferall

Activity: 672
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:41:05 PM

For me, current situation on cryptocurrencies is like during 2014/2015 period with Bitcoin. Huge downtrend (to $240), people panicking and then it started climbing back (to $1200 on January 2017). So then my personal opinion is - buy as much BTC (or any other MAJOR crypto) as possible seeing current lows, and wait patiently.
Remember, if you invested $1 000 in BTC in Jan 2015 and sold it on Dec 2017 peak, your profits would have been approximately $75 000. So then simply go to cryptocurrency exchange and buy. I personally recommend linkkoin, as it is very fast and they have low fees.

Buy from a proper exchange. Not this one - linkkoin.com
Sharingjoy

Activity: 130
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:03:29 PM

I research on crypto last two month. I want to investment.

Please suggest me better crypto.

Thanks in Advance.
If you have now knowledge in doing crypto then better invest on those good currency like Bitcoin, ethereum and Litecoin as these coins had good quality.
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:42:18 PM

I research on crypto last two month. I want to investment.

Please suggest me better crypto.

Thanks in Advance.

I think there are lots of coins to invest. You only select a few coins like ethereum or dogecoin. I personally use ethereum for investment. I am currently collecting it. waiting for the end of the year there will be an increase
Sermihal

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:45:01 PM

One of the best solutions will be to distribute the entire amount to 5 tokens it is safe. Look about ETH; NEO; EOS; ADA; Bitcoin Cash. Good altcoins.
Fatman861

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:26:02 PM

If in front of me there would a question where to invest, I would not hesitate to invest in TOP10 coins for capitalization. However, I did so! We are now experiencing the heyday of the crypto currency market and it would be wrong not to take advantage of such a favorable position!
Neil81

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:50:24 PM

The project continues its rapid development. The team is working to attract influential investors. Innovative idea combined with a purposeful team guarantee the success of the project. Become part of the team today! https://all-stocks.net
letzdodiz

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:08:09 PM

In the event that you have so much cash I don't perceive what it is the purpose of putting resources into a totally new venture that you don't know anything, on the off chance that you put those 50000 of every a coin like ethereum you will most likely duplicate your cash no less than three or four times in only a couple of years, for what reason would you like to put resources into that undertaking as opposed to putting resources into a superior and more settled coin like ethereum or bitcoin?
senne

Activity: 1078
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:57:22 PM

I really appreciate your decision upon investing in crypto currency, this clearly indicates that you have identified the booming future of cryptocurrency. If you want to invest in any crypto then I will suggest you should look for an already registered coin which has a good future in the coming years, has a a active team and most important "uniqueness of the product" and registered on multiple exchanges. If you think about all these point, then one coin which comes in my mind is IOST which fulfills all these qualifies and is good coin to invest your money.
JackssHarriss

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:02:02 PM

Check out www.hbus.com they're about to launch and are going to offer free trading for the first 30 days. Also, they're the most secure requiring three levels of verification, so once you invest, you know you're funds will be secure.
Victorious5

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:15:44 PM

It's time for investing and summer is close so we can expect to see more drops in prices.
Whatever the advice is you need to do your own research.
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:01:38 PM

Many would like to be in your place, you can say lucky to enter the market with such prices!) Study Technical analysis, look at the graphics and choose what you want, the possibilities as well as the coins are full and they are all at the bottom!

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
rajurathod18

Activity: 224
Merit: 21

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:12:54 PM

Market is in bearish condition, this is the correct time to invest in the existing crypto. I would suggest you to look after following coins and will suggest you to diversify your portfolio in equal proportions.
1) NEO
2) Ether
3) LTC
4) Montero
5) BCH
And last one is BTC
If you have less funds than go with ether or Neo and hold till longer time.
KryptoKings

Activity: 854
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:55:34 PM

Shocked Shocked :oyou take take a look of research / due diligence on several ICO pre sale at https://www.crypto-compass.io/    Grin Grin Grin

there is special deal for private sale.
ozanipek

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:17:46 PM

This market will continue to pump and dump, don't expect the market to go straight higher. I suggest to invest on strong coins every time the market is falling. Try to understand the previous price of BTC and ETH and look at the long term period which is still good to invest. Take the risk of this market and the reward is amazing in the future.
monarx911@i.ua

Activity: 728
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:22:10 PM

the factom is the most promising coin that has not revealed its potential, the only project that has received a grant from the US government, and now it is at a good price
yunusseymen16

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:25:50 PM

it's a big capital but very risky if you do not know much about cryptomarket, you can lose a lot, cb la you monitor in every situation up and down its coin, or you just safe way of investment to BTC or ETH you because 2 coin will rise. you just wait and reap the results alone.
monarx911@i.ua

Activity: 728
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:15:43 PM

Here is a very interesting project but it's very difficult to get into such projects Welcome to Sparkster’s official account!

Adreman23

Activity: 1366
Merit: 107

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:07:17 AM

Invest only when you are 100% sure about the project you select. I mean you did a research and you already know everything about the project. Investing is so risky so be careful. Pick a project where you can hold for long term  not a project that want only quick money.

sensaaEth

Activity: 270
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 01:12:52 AM

Just by asking isn't suffisant, you need to look a bit about the project, gather some advice and look for reviews, just by going that alone you already did 80% of the work.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: