Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:50:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I want to invest, please help?  (Read 1526 times)
Jaephoenix

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:30:41 PM

Try an ico. Better still invest in Allstocks
zhukovt34

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

Augmented Reality World Discovered

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:39:35 PM

Current time with current prices is good way to invest in small value coin with small total supply, but with good idea or new concept.
If this year turn it in a bull market, it will soon be good return with price rise and you scrap your share.

muid03

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:16:49 AM

you can considered to invest to
1. btc
2. eth
3. xrp
4. ADA
5. monero

above all good one
Lontongmie

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:11:15 PM

If you want to invest in the long term, then it's best for you to choose the Ethereum or NEO, because it's a very stable coin with growth prospects.

Sanchezino40

Activity: 484

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 09:34:54 PM

You want to invest, I believe its not yet late to startup something useful. First determine how much you want to invest, make research about it and click.
There are some solid project you can invest on. First purchase some Bitcoin and Ethereum. Use some part of the Bitcoin to buy some altcoins like PUNDI X, Neo, Wanchain etc. Keep them for some years and check.
tomsoier

Activity: 784
Merit: 115

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:09:50 AM

You want to invest, I believe its not yet late to startup something useful. First determine how much you want to invest, make research about it and click.
There are some solid project you can invest on. First purchase some Bitcoin and Ethereum. Use some part of the Bitcoin to buy some altcoins like PUNDI X, Neo, Wanchain etc. Keep them for some years and check.
As for bitcoin and Ethereum, I fully agree with you, but I would prefer the more famous and reliable altcoins, in the altcoins you mentioned, I would invest about 10% of the total amount, 50% in bitcoin and Ethereum, and 40% in the rest of the altcoins from the top 30.
Neil81

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:06:27 AM

A good company needs good investors! This company has great prospects! A team of professionals will perfectly cope with this task! https://all-stocks.net
UnusualLeech045

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:05:37 PM

I research on crypto last two month. I want to investment.

Please suggest me better crypto.

Thanks in Advance.

Well then you need to do more research if you're going to invest. It is an endless loop of researching things. Any of the suggestions maybe good or bad and that depends on the composition of team, product, and community. Anyway, try using ico review sites like menlo.one and research about the product you'll be investing your money with.
anggaem

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 12:12:15 PM

i'll suggest you to invest in bitcoin and ethereum or another top 10 altcoin. or you can try to invest in vexanium ICO, because vexanium is interesting project for me .

EZ365TMREVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM
WHITEPAPERINVESTOR pitch ❰ | Telegram | Twitter | Facebook |
███████████████ [ PLAYTRADELEARN ] ███████████████
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:22:30 PM

You invest on any top 10 altcoins in the market bro but do not go with the any centralized crypto currencies bro. I really do not like the centralized cryptos and as I feel they are one of the reason for cryptocurrencies price and volume manipulation mate.

Hope you know how the ripple scattering the investment and that coin holds the more fund by the own dev and central team, so be careful while you are investing to any crypto currencies bro

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
RobinGood

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:22:55 PM

oh now listen to local experts as they will advise you of the gold mountains and the no-win campaigns), it's better to sit for a week or two. Learn to understand that where and invest!
Sharingjoy

Activity: 130

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:34:37 PM

Better buy on cheap altcoins that has potential to make a price rally and these could be XYO, MWAT, DEB with a good project this become huge someday.
Andri ansah

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:58:30 PM

Confused to invest coin .. I think bitcoin the best choice and good to be an investment asset, because we get a lot of benefits while investing bitcoin than that bitcoin can also provide a promising success.
dorabuckest

Activity: 108

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:16:56 PM

better agan investment if you want to be convinced to such companies, should know the vision and mission make long-term. and make sure it included a powerful thoughts create a successful company

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
boraf

Activity: 315
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:53:17 PM

better agan investment if you want to be convinced to such companies, should know the vision and mission make long-term. and make sure it included a powerful thoughts create a successful company
If you invest in some project, it is important to analyze skills of the team and for how long they have been working, will they continue development. E.g., I have invested in REMME project, whose team has been working succesfully since 2016.
Nexjr14

Activity: 216

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:21:30 PM

Thanks in Advance.
I would advise you to invest with Bitcoin or Ethereum, the reason is the price of both is decreasing, so this is the right moment to buy and invest in the long term. Should be careful if you invest with ICO, I've seen there are ICO scams. Doing research first will make you better.
Swati Kapoor

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:11:17 PM

Thanks in Advance.
Hi, coin market cap is the best to find out, in which crypto you invest. Today, internet world is make easy too. so, you want to invest then being a member of any trading site. I have one more suggestion to you, if you want be a part of future currency then take a look scidex. Benfit : you don't have money. You only participate in community program and you won free coins. I don't think it's a bad deal. They are helping scientists to share data.

Cagan

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:41:37 PM

I wondered exactly what you were going to be involved in, whether it was a long term short term or a decisive investment. long - term projects I see zilliqa and cybermilles. If you are thinking of buying a short boat, you have the opportunity to hurt these markets. Take it and wait.
shackleford

Activity: 281
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:00:17 AM

My advice to you, go to the Ethereum Delta website and buy coins of those companies that have already collected the hardcap. There bounty hunters sell their coins at very ridiculous prices, sometimes even lower than the ICO sold. A particular coin would not recommend, you should read carefully the forum and find out what the coins price advantageously.
Harriti

Activity: 756
Merit: 256

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:41:52 AM

I think there is nobody can help you better than yourself Smiley. I can see there are so many members wanna use their money to invest in cryptocurrency while they don't have ability to find out good place to invest by themsleves and then they lost all their money because of following suggestions from other guys Smiley. I think you should do the same like that Grin. Try to learn and find out good place to put your money in is the best option Wink

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████