Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:20:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I want to invest, please help?  (Read 1526 times)
Balmoon

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:25:30 AM

why do not you try on bitcoin and eth i think it's a good choice to invest, or any other altcoin like cardano ltc, i think it will be good in the future.
Jenits

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:40:56 AM

If you want to invest I prefer eth,btc and eos or you can choose any coin but you need first to make a research about that coin before you regret after investing any coin
mabyyy

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:58:18 AM

do not make the main mistake of all beginners! Do not buy anything on emotions! As long as you are young and inexperienced you have no chance to make the right decision. Learn to read the forum listen to the opinion of senior comrades watch the market. You need to study at least 6 months think about it
Jaephoenix

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:46:04 PM

Try some icos. Example is Allstocks
jamesbond007pro

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:58:08 PM

Hello friend, in my opinion, i think you should use 10% your free money to invest, at now BTC, ETH and top altcoin and some ICOs are very cheap, i think you should research and buy them. Good luck
jamesbond007pro

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:59:56 PM

I research on crypto last two month. I want to investment.

Please suggest me better crypto.

Thanks in Advance.

Dear my friend, i think you can research Eloncity ICO https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4443361. I think this is the best ICO for you to invest. Good luck
anwar98

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:55:42 AM

I research on crypto last two month. I want to investment.

Please suggest me better crypto.

Thanks in Advance.
I suggest you invest in ethereum. Because at this time is very appropriate to invest in ethereum.
And ethereum is a coin that still has its function and will not die. I'm sure you will not regret investing in ethereum.
I'm just giving you a suggestion.
VolkoB

Activity: 298
Merit: 11

Be happy =)

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:25:21 AM

Now is a very good time for investment, most of the Cryptocurrency in the drawdown, so the profit in a few months is almost guaranteed. The main thing is just not to get on the scam project.
imadmirer

Activity: 340
Merit: 124

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:16:39 AM

From the preceding posts I gather that you may be trying to invest a reasonably large amount of 50000$ in the cryptocurrency world. I also gather that since you are seeking advice in this forum you neither have a concrete plan for your investment nor you have made any preliminary research in this matter. But still, the forum is here exactly to help and discuss with one another in the crypto community.

When a large amount of money is being is invested that too without a prior experience, it is important to invest in a stable coin. The price of BTC as of today is about $6339 USD and I must say that it is important you invest in bitcoin. Should you think of making multiple investments then you may consider going in for stable altcoins like Ethereum, Carnado and Litecoin. There are some real good threads in the Altcoins section in this forum and there are several youtube videos available for you to refer and take advise from. Markets speak everything.

Further, you may consider a smaller part of your investment in ICOs. ICOs will yeild you quick money but you should not depend on them. When you have money, it is important you buy coins that really deserve their stature. Do invest in stable coins as a rule because you are here for an 'investment' but not for a trade or for quick money. Because in a few years, you are sure to make some good money out of your investment.
Crypto Sway

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:32:16 AM

If you want to do anything involving yourself in blockchain/crypto one could first research everything for a long time before looking at the financial aspects of it. There is so much tech. below the financial instrument aspect of it. The blockchain and distributed ledger technology is at the core of everything and this is a revolutionary new technology. One could either consider buying all of one coin, or they could spread out their coins into tokens across the board and diversify their portfolio just like a mutual fund would do with multiples of high quality stocks. If you are looking at different companies in the ICO world, one could consider many fine options this is one more that is coming soon with their presale.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3085831.0;all

Please tell me what do you think about this project?
fourpiece

Activity: 821
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:42:26 AM

Do your own research , so that you will not blame anybody if someone will recomend you to a program and went to scam. Remeber that investing is risky ,you must be careful.

mabyyy

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:35:19 AM

in order to invest you have to study cryptocurrencies. If you don't want to lose your money, become an expert. Listen to elders, read the forum, watch the news. The cryptocurrency market is young and its future is yet to be determined. Where you invest your money is up to you and only you. Do not trust the opinion of strangers draw your own conclusions. That then it was not bad and sorry for the lost funds. And invest only what you are not afraid to lose
dungthuy

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:38:19 AM

if you are newbie,you want invest,i t think you should chosen BTC or ETH,2 best coin in the crypto market with hightest volume of crypto market,after you know more crypto market you can invest altcoin,now the market is more risky,BTC ETH is safest for you
AntonioKurandi

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:17:22 AM

As for me, cryptocurrency is a new digital era. Blockchain technology gives the possibility to instantly transfer your funds without intermediaries and commissions. There are a lot of interesting projects that you can see at the global network, but my favorite is Kelvin Blockchain.Kelvin Blockchain is very flexible and adaptive, which makes it a perfect choice for implementation of the new blockchain projects and platforms.
oknast

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:35:20 AM

I think you can device your balance to 4 part.
You can invest for
1: top coin in coimarket.
2. some ico have good platform
3. hold ETH, or NEO.
4. waitting downtrend
kimberleyt

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:48:33 AM

what sort of investment ?
togoshigekata

Activity: 1260
Merit: 115

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:48:56 AM

BiblePay is a better crypto, helps orphans and contributes to cancer research

Agamatal123

Activity: 188

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:33:14 AM

You can invest in some ICO which we bring you more money.
1: Nagricoin
2: monero
3: matrix
4: ripple
The best ICO you can invest in and it will be the most and ever thing to do
stahanovec
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:49:40 PM

You can invest in some ICO which we bring you more money.
1: Nagricoin
2: monero
3: matrix
4: ripple
The best ICO you can invest in and it will be the most and ever thing to do
I would be in the place of a beginner would not invest at all in ico and looked at other types of earnings so that later on the forum not to say that he was all badly prompted and he lost money
Mrs Juli

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:58:30 PM

If u what to invest I think this is the best time for you. You can invest but in:
1. ETH
2. Shipchain
3. Telcoin
4. CST.  If you the money BITCOIN is the best for you to invest.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: