Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:34:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need 0.1 BTC Loan  (Read 706 times)
fitbobcat (OP)

Activity: 218
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 11:03:33 PM

Hello everyone, I need a 0.1btc loan so I can start doing some bitcoin mining. I will pay 0.01btc every last day of the month. You will relieve 0.12 btc in return.

Collateral:
I own many popular websites such as http://dogevisitor.org and would be willing to give you access until i pay back
I own a bitcoin gambling script: I would give you a copy until i send the money.

Please help me out here.

16XxqtX2AcfRt8J4KGWLxQbs8CQVA1HaDW
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3084

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2014, 12:18:27 AM

Hello everyone, I need a 0.1btc loan so I can start doing some bitcoin mining. I will pay 0.01btc every last day of the month. You will relieve 0.12 btc in return.

Collateral:
I own many popular websites such as http://dogevisitor.org and would be willing to give you access until i pay back
I own a bitcoin gambling script: I would give you a copy until i send the money.

Please help me out here.

You'll need to provide the lender with something that can easily be sold for $1,000.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
fitbobcat (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 12:53:20 PM

Why? They would just run off with it and let me keep the "loan". The sites value is $200-300.

I have recently turned down offers of $100 for it.

Also, i do not even have anything that is worth $1000 for a $100 loan

fitbobcat (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 04:16:49 PM

Please help me. I really need this loan

austin

Activity: 584
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 04:42:22 PM

Why? They would just run off with it and let me keep the "loan". The sites value is $200-300.

If you're worried about the lender running with your collateral, you could have an escrow hold it for you. It would also help your case if you told us how many views your sites get, how much revenue they produce and what other sites you own and can offer as collateral.

Vod probably misread it as a 1btc loan, but you would need something worth about $100 dollars since you're asking for ~$86.
fitbobcat (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 04:59:16 PM

If you're worried about the lender running with your collateral, you could have an escrow hold it for you. It would also help your case if you told us how many views your sites get, how much revenue they produce and what other sites you own and can offer as collateral.

Vod probably misread it as a 1btc loan, but you would need something worth about $100 dollars since you're asking for ~$86.

My site gets about 3,000 views a week with around 100 active users. It generates only about $2 a day but thats around $700 in a year. I do not have much for collateral here. I am still starting off. Even 0.05btc would help me out alot.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2014, 11:42:30 PM

I did exactly that.  Smiley

fitbobcat - you don't have to send your collateral directly to the lender - you can send it to a trusted third party.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Kouye

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 12:07:26 AM

Hello everyone, I need a 0.1btc loan so I can start doing some bitcoin mining. I will pay 0.01btc every last day of the month.
May I ask what mining equipment you're going to acquire?

[OVER] RIDDLES 2nd edition --- this was claimed. Look out for 3rd edition!
I won't ever ask for a loan nor offer any escrow service. If I do, please consider my account as hacked.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2014, 12:18:52 AM

Hello everyone, I need a 0.1btc loan so I can start doing some bitcoin mining. I will pay 0.01btc every last day of the month.

Based on his signature, some kind of macbook.....

Kouye

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 12:31:49 AM

Based on his signature, some kind of macbook.....
Probably a counterfeit, then cause macbooks were worth a bit more than 80$ last time I checked.  Grin

[OVER] RIDDLES 2nd edition --- this was claimed. Look out for 3rd edition!
I won't ever ask for a loan nor offer any escrow service. If I do, please consider my account as hacked.
fitbobcat (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 02:07:20 AM

ASIC block erupters

fitbobcat (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 02:09:04 AM

I did exactly that.  Smiley

fitbobcat - you don't have to send your collateral directly to the lender - you can send it to a trusted third party.

I'm sorry. I just don't have that kind of money (thus why I'm asking for a loan). Please just help me out.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: