Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:05:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How futures on bitcoin will work?  (Read 584 times)
aksay79

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:10:15 PM

I guess the payment of almost all people will be cashless and cardless only needed the internet to process the transactions of bitcoin payment. there will be no more hassle on paying such as debt and taxes and sending money abroad too.
in that case it still needs long-term, crypto still requires a traditional bank, and the process may run forever and indeed there are already some countries have started using crypto for payment, but for the whole country may not be able to

TELLURIA
                       █
                     █████
                   ████████
                  ███████  ██
               ███  ██  ██████ 
             ███████  ██████  ██
           ███████  ██  ██  ██████ 
         ███████  ██████  █████████
       ███████████  ██████  ██████  █
     ███████  ██████  ██████  ██  █████
    ██████  ██  ██████  ██████  █████████ 
      ██  ██████  ██████  █████████████
          ████████  ██████  █████████ 
            ████████  ██  ██  █████
              ████████  ██████  █
                ███████████████
                  ███████████
                    ███████
                     ████
EXCHANGE
|| ANN Telegram Group
WP Telegram Channel
Facebook Twitter Reddit      

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
noriksiayol

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:07:29 PM

Bitcoin futures works as a primary demand to community, and it works as a basis to eliminate economic problem of the world. And by the use of bitcoin our economic status all over the world would stay smooth and increase economic income because of cryptocurrency business.
WUUEX79

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

Xch4nge.com

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:24:45 AM

I guess the payment of almost all people will be cashless and cardless only needed the internet to process the transactions of bitcoin payment. there will be no more hassle on paying such as debt and taxes and sending money abroad too.
and the process may run forever and indeed there are already some countries have started using crypto for payment,

They are Japan and Dutch.

but for the whole country may not be able to

And this has been proven by the presence of several restrictions imposed by European, American and Asian countries.

Lexurdania

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:44:50 AM

HI ALL,

As everyone knows the futures on bitcoin will be available soon. CME Group plans to launch them in 2017 Q4.
They state the settlement will be in dollars. So futures buyers does not have to deal with bitcoins. That's a bit strange to me. Who will deal with bitcoins than?

Investor buys 1 contract. It is 5 bitcoins. After a certain time if the price (calculated from several exchanges) goes up.
The buyer will receive profit. But who will pay?

As i understand the futures sellers will pay that profit. But they have to get this profit from selling bitcoins at a higher price.
So futures sellers will have to REALLY buy bitcoins. Not futures buyers.

Am i correct? This subject seems unclear to me.

From my perspective, futures is like gambling. We put order that bitcoin will gone to price xxx and some body take that bet. I am believe that futures is bad for bitcoin because people or institution with capital only can win and thats affecting on bitcoin price

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
Nick Abimanyu

Activity: 406
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:55:59 AM

I feel the same way for me CME Group is only monopolistic, buying at market price then selling it at a premium price, that way the CME Group kills the interest of bitcoin users and impacts on the declining bitcoin price.
hao2067755834

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:17:41 AM

It is hard to predict how much money people will be willing to pay to hold bitcoins in the future.

The existence of other digital currencies could limit the price of bitcoin,

Over the past two years, there have been more than 1, 000 new digital currencies on the market, and they have actually limited the rise of bitcoin.

Ico's regulations limit the issuance of new digital cryptographic currencies! BTC will go up again.

▃▃▃▃▃  U N I B R I G H T  ▃▃▃▃▃
⟪ Blockchain-Based Business Integration ⟫
visit: https://unibright.io/
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:29:07 PM

I think they will stand for a new innovation which will drag in more investors and will enhance their capability. Let's just be positive for btc growth.
The future on Bitcoin will be a very changed future. It will work in a way not witnessed by the previous generations. The technological revolution in 1990s in Europe multiplies the output several times and the threat of scarcity of food and other necessities disappeared. In the same way, this technology promises a revolution. Many people still disagree because they are in suspense due to certain factors like the volatility or the legal or illegal status. Despite all these issues, the coin will initiate a revolution.
MD Milon

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:34:59 PM

I hope bitcoin will work upcoming future.it will stay all time.now bitcoin price value is low but really It come back soon.I wish in future,more people for transaction  only use bitcoin.also I hope bitcoin create success in the world.
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:02:10 PM

I hope bitcoin will work upcoming future.it will stay all time.now bitcoin price value is low but really It come back soon.I wish in future,more people for transaction  only use bitcoin.also I hope bitcoin create success in the world.
The future of Bitcoin will be a future full of prosperity, the technology will improve with the passage of time and this will increase the number advantages you take out of you coins. As long as there is demand in the market, the future of the coin in the market will be a promising one. The arrival of BTM in the market in Europe was a new thing which was accepted by 15 countries in 5 years.
Novania

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:11:45 PM

For example information for sending currency dollars to other countries, the fee charged can be up to USD 300 + + depending on how much the nominal transaction and other costs. The beneficiary, of course, has the infrastructure to run the transaction, in this case the bank.
While using Bitcoin (and other cryptocurrency), the cost can be eliminated (yes because there is not one regulating and authorized party who can then ask for transaction fee). In this way, the future of bitcoin is brilliant because many people dream of the condition.
Danlopz

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:31:48 AM

Bitcoin futures works as a primary demand to community, and it works as a basis to eliminate economic problem of the world. And by the use of bitcoin our economic status all over the world would stay smooth and increase economic income because of cryptocurrency business.

The future of bitcoin will continue to grow among the people who use it a lot. The development of bitcoin from year to year is very significant and very expensive. Automatically we can all benefit from this. It is possible that bitcoin worldwide will use bitcoin as a future transaction, so we can transact between countries. The future of Bitcoin will work, because it currently dominates and continues to be a trend because of its rapid price movements. May the future of bitcoin be brighter and will function in the world economy.
osh5

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:11:03 PM

Futures are not just for physical assets, they can be traded on financial assets as well. With Bitcoin Futures, contracts will be based on the price of Bitcoin & speculators can bet on what they believe the price of Bitcoin will be in future.
Thus as a result Bitcoin itself remains unregulated & Bitcoin futures can be traded on regulated exchanges. It's good for those who are concerned about the risks elated to the industry's lack of regulation. Smiley
Hsorif75

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 10:51:46 PM

Bitcoin is a virtual virtual currency.The bank itself or any other organization can not save itself the price itself to save the bitcoin in the future.Bitcoin will behave like gold in the future.In the future, bitcoin will be able to invest in arbitrary time by reducing it's value,just like gold.It is possible to earn a lot of money by selling bitcoin to increase future prices.In the future bitcoin will work this away.
Nitnit13

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:05:17 PM

The future will play a huge role in bitcoin because I think bitcoin will increasingly be used to be a place of payment and even legend by governments that receive bitcoin in the country.
Dimid

Activity: 702
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:45:08 PM

The worst thing about bitcoin futures is that they can negatively affect the price. For example, deliberately reducing the price at the time of closing futures.
Tomorrow the futures on the CBOE exchange close and we see how the price of bitcoin will be dumped down.
BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:52:43 PM

It is hard to predict how much money people will be willing to pay to hold bitcoins in the future.

The existence of other digital currencies could limit the price of bitcoin,

Over the past two years, there have been more than 1, 000 new digital currencies on the market, and they have actually limited the rise of bitcoin.

Ico's regulations limit the issuance of new digital cryptographic currencies! BTC will go up again.

No matter how big the price of bitcoins, people will still continue to invest even just a small amount, the price of bitcoins will still grow in the future due to the demand in the country, that's the reason why we should invest today while it was cheap.

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:28:00 PM

HI ALL,

As everyone knows the futures on bitcoin will be available soon. CME Group plans to launch them in 2017 Q4.
They state the settlement will be in dollars. So futures buyers does not have to deal with bitcoins. That's a bit strange to me. Who will deal with bitcoins than?

Investor buys 1 contract. It is 5 bitcoins. After a certain time if the price (calculated from several exchanges) goes up.
The buyer will receive profit. But who will pay?

As i understand the futures sellers will pay that profit. But they have to get this profit from selling bitcoins at a higher price.
So futures sellers will have to REALLY buy bitcoins. Not futures buyers.

Am i correct? This subject seems unclear to me.
So this is one of the reason why the pumping happened last Q4 2017?i guess this is what we must be thankful lol

Actually i dont have knowledge about what is your pointing here,but all i know that bitcoins future relies on what we users do to support this coin and the blockchain to continuously provide us income and profiteering
kl8847

Activity: 263
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:54:48 PM

In some part of this idea you are, but i think it always will be futures buyers,people want to try something new. maybe in long future it can be.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: