Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:43:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not fear the red market and believe in the future of cryptocurrencies!  (Read 540 times)
imToken (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:49:33 AM
Last edit: May 28, 2018, 09:52:11 AM by imToken

I don't think so. The market for a few days has only been temporary. I don't need to panic. My funds have already shrunk a lot, but I still believe that everything will pass and will not affect the future. What do you think?

BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:02:35 AM

I don't think so. The market for a few days has only been temporary. I don't need to panic. My funds have already shrunk a lot, but I still believe that everything will pass and will not affect the future. What do you think?
why do you believe that this is only temporary? what is your reason?

I think everyone is familiar with the current market situation and will not experience any panic.
but unstable and ever moving market movements can get people stuck.
Probinus

Activity: 84
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:08:51 AM

I think the title of the thread and your argument does not correlate. Sure, no need to panic, for everything is normal and will pass. But don't you think making a thread and a comment like this is misleading? or am I the problem? did i not get something right?

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  July 1st   ●
fmboyzz

Activity: 227
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:10:25 AM

Bitcoin is being manipulated.. futures contacts are worth a lot more than this small market.. it’s very easy for whales to sell and buy back at the dip.. while the regular joe hides in teather or sell for short-term trades. Which allows them to control the prices.. they can treat this whole market like a pump and dump and steal the liquidity out of it.. Don't panic, keep holding.
Balorck

Activity: 105
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:12:02 AM

An unstable situation can scare many likely and will, and many will sell to their own detriment . but the second part to take advantage of this situation and buy at the best price . I think it is necessary to set a bar, for example the value of 2500 I sell , and when falling below 1000 also sell . and it is better to reinvest . do not put all the eggs in one basket , and then when you fall, the whole basket will break . best to spread out across multiple baskets
imToken (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:17:43 AM

I think everyone is familiar with the current market situation and will not experience any panic.
In my opinion, this downturn seems to be related to the Chinese government's sanctions on local ICO and transactions. You should know that there are many Chinese people who hold most of their funds, of course, about politics. As to why I am not worried about this decline, because my own funds are diversified investments, not because of market fluctuation income. But there are also many people who are worried about such fluctuations. As you said, the ever-changing market trend will have an impact, but it will not necessarily make people in trouble.

oscarrsm

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:45:21 AM

I am positive about the cryptocurrency in general. It will be growth, but not this year. Maybe Q4 ..... Spring growth didn't happen, the conference in New York was some kind of useless farce.
All forecasts that relied on the experience of previous years were not fulfilled. I wasn't disappointed, no. But I think that now is a difficult time, and this will continue until December. Bulls don't hold their positions too long, unfortunately.
wong tsu gieh

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:35:14 AM

In my opinion, this downturn seems to be related to the Chinese government's sanctions on local ICO and transactions. You should know that there are many Chinese people who hold most of their funds, of course, about politics. As to why I am not worried about this decline, because my own funds are diversified investments, not because of market fluctuation income. But there are also many people who are worried about such fluctuations. As you said, the ever-changing market trend will have an impact, but it will not necessarily make people in trouble.

probably not because I know this market is only for a while because the bitcoin price has not gone up, and when this market is better we do not need to panic because soon market will rise and will be good again because the price of Altcoin and bitcoin are still decreasing and this will pass quickly

kiddikoddi

Merit: 10

Bounty Manager At your Service Please Pm me

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:37:16 AM

the market is very red these days, its good to find a promising ICO and try to get a higher ROI with that, find a unicorn ICO and invest, i am investing in AirP2P since they have a amazing project and i head that they got partnerships incoming

🇵🇭🇵🇭🔥🔥Campaign Management Services🔥🔥🇵🇭🇵🇭
MiniMountain

Activity: 624
Merit: 101

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:42:15 AM

Many corrections are happening in the market with a lot of FUD's but it is okay because we live in volatile market with up's and down. I still hold my tokens and still believing that it will make a new all time high before the end of year after reading some goods news that is happening after the consensus 2018.

Gogochen

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:21:46 AM

Over the long term, the overall market remains positive and rising.
So for now, we don't need to do anything.

CFXAY

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:31:44 AM

Obviously it did not affect me. I believe it will be a green market in the second half of this year.
bstewart

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:35:01 AM

Bitcoin is being manipulated.. futures contacts are worth a lot more than this small market.. it’s very easy for whales to sell and buy back at the dip.. while the regular joe hides in teather or sell for short-term trades. Which allows them to control the prices.. they can treat this whole market like a pump and dump and steal the liquidity out of it.. Don't panic, keep holding.

Unfortunately between the parabolic uptrend and futures contracts, bitcoin has been struggling over the past few months. People though futures would be beneficial but it's not necessarily the case.
AlanShlafter

Activity: 157

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:45:33 AM

These price declines are not persistant. Market always recovers back and prices go up. I only takes a little time. No need to sell your coins from lower prices, in fact you should buy more cheap coins.
NineBall

Activity: 123
Merit: 1

BLOCKCHAIN BASED REIT

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:06:30 AM

this is a reasonable answer. china has an important role in the world of crpytocurrency. If cryptocurrency in china has problems, of course it will be bad with the price of cryptocurrency

GLOBAL REIT:    The 1st ever Blockchain based
Real Estate Investment Trust  〔 http://globalreit.io/ 〕
DevelopmentBank

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:09:58 AM

Uh, influenced many friends to what?

Although the topic title is misleading, i'd like to chime in and say that i don't believe that this is a normal downturn we are experiencing. This is the result of manipulation and people are in fact holding better than ever. Once this sell-off is done, we should see bullish signals once again.
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:18:54 AM

Obviously it did not affect me. I believe it will be a green market in the second half of this year.
Yes thats the true spirit of a courageous person,because being here in this community theres no room for negativity because we already know the risk involved in it.If we want to succeed in doing business with crypto we must have a strong heart to overcome fears everytime the price decline.

darmin

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:38:48 AM

always believe that the market will be able to grow. many people panic too think this sign of whether crypto begins to crumble. but for me not and quiet is the best solution. a lot of support began to appear in crypto. This indicates that the crypto begins to be accepted in many circles even though it has not been evenly distributed. with that certainly will increasingly make great demand and make crypto is increasingly rising.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
imToken (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:37:59 AM

probably not because I know this market is only for a while because the bitcoin price has not gone up, and when this market is better we do not need to panic because soon market will rise and will be good again because the price of Altcoin and bitcoin are still decreasing and this will pass quickly

Bitcoin is a new kind of financial product. It is very destructive to the traditional financial industry (such as banking). Banks must inevitably exclude bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies in order to guarantee their monopoly and control over the financial industry. Currently, the banking industry is The world has an important right to speak. They can dominate the media and create various negative news about cryptocurrencies. These are enough to suppress the market price of cryptocurrencies in a short period of time. However, in the long run, there is no possibility that banks have With the decentralization feature, Bitcoin still has great market potential in the bank's inability to do so, so long as we can clearly see the market trend, we are not afraid of a temporary decline.

Rocketiy

Activity: 114

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:39:50 AM

My opinion is the same as yours. Many of the crypto currencies I bought last month have now shrunk by 30%, but I don’t have much panic. I think the market will be better next month!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: