Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 04:26:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which one do you prefer | Please vote :-)
REMME (REM) Coin - 7 (53.8%)
IOST (IOS) Token - 1 (7.7%)
RIPPLE (XRP) coin - 3 (23.1%)
CARDANO (ADA) coin - 2 (15.4%)
Total Voters: 9

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Undervalued Coins with Best Investment Returns!  (Read 145 times)
aoihs00 (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:07:34 AM

Recently I have started the hunting of cheap coins in the market but with best project portfolio only. The list I have mentioned in the portfolio is something that you should be watching out for.

REMME is really getting into my nerves these days and im putting more and more efforts to get as much coins as I could from my side. They have working model and there service is completely live in the market. This makes them far trusted and ever growing project. My recommendation would be to join this project asap. The recovery of the coin is very fast and as an investors you need nothing but upward growth of your investment.

If you are here and want something like this then go ahead visit the remme official page here www.remme.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:10:52 AM

REMME is one of the Promising projects I have ever seen. The coin has so many potentials and the idea behind their project is also very great with the best team too.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
anahata

Activity: 523
Merit: 300

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:20:36 AM

None of them. IMHO Bitbay will hit billion dollar market cap and will be in Top 20 very soon. Do your own DD and you'll understand why this project will moon.
SixOfFive

Activity: 630
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:44:08 PM

Yes, REMME is truly the promising project. Especially nowadays when so many fake and rubbish coins are coming up, it’s such a delight to see some project like REMME coming up. The coin offers so many advantages in security and protection of data. The companies can benefit greatly from this project. They don’t need to invest a big deal of money in the expensive softwares or hardware to protect their data and information with REM. The investors are definitely going to benefit from this coin.
Hui8

Activity: 602
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:50:56 PM

Indeed. Since the day I have started with their signature campaign I am myself seeing more importance of investing into REMME project. They are really kind of good team and with live communication all the time. This gives me feeling of part of the family and thus I can assure myself with all the kinds of investment that I may do in the REMME.

Its undervalued, yes and its the perfect time to invest into it because we may not see such low rates again ever. This year crypto currency like REM will have huge increased in the utility purposes as the team scales up everything. So yeah its one of the coin I am watching too.
Vaniaayu

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:55:14 PM

I prefer Ripple, because I believe and believe Ripple will soon surpass their immediate price peak, with a good development and a truly professional team, the ripple will reach their highest price this year
solovalley

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:13:19 AM

Maybe I do not really know how the criteria of an Altcoin are said to be undervalued.
But maybe you put Remme between Altcoin with a much bigger market capitalization.
Maybe this is more to build community.
Okay, because that's how most success begins.
que91

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:16:36 AM

I believe in ADA and XRP the most. Both XRP and ADA are really good cryptocurrencies with very good potential in the future but seem like price of both these cryptocurrencies are really low right now. Although IOST is also worth to invest but ADA and XRP are still much better than IOST Grin
Revolvere

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:17:51 AM

I chose Ripple, because at the moment ripple is having a bad situation with the problem of centralization.
But obviously Ripple holds enormous potential, for that it seems I will agree if Ripple is currently on the undervalue.
so98nn

Activity: 2086
Merit: 603

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:27:15 AM

Recently I have started the hunting of cheap coins in the market but with best project portfolio only. The list I have mentioned in the portfolio is something that you should be watching out for.

REMME is really getting into my nerves these days and im putting more and more efforts to get as much coins as I could from my side. They have working model and there service is completely live in the market. This makes them far trusted and ever growing project. My recommendation would be to join this project asap. The recovery of the coin is very fast and as an investors you need nothing but upward growth of your investment.

If you are here and want something like this then go ahead visit the remme official page here www.remme.io

True, remme is the most promising project at the moment. Product is legit and unique. So it is easy for remme to grab big market with launch. I really feel coin has huge future and as a crypto investor, people shouldn't miss this one for now.
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:41:04 AM

True, remme is the most promising project at the moment. Product is legit and unique. So it is easy for remme to grab big market with launch. I really feel coin has huge future and as a crypto investor, people shouldn't miss this one for now.

I agree. I have been promoting Remme from two weeks and can ensure everyone that it is one of the most serious project out there. Crypto market is full of scams and shit ICOs, but Remme on the other hand is committed to deliver disruptive technology which involves an authentication system with zero human error since it is based upon blockchain.
I will surely vote for Remme as it is best investment for now.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Rexxxem

Activity: 368
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:28:53 PM

It's always funny to see ripple and cardano in a list called "undervalued coins". Such a huge caps already. $ELYA is great, ultra low cap. But it's already up a bit the last couple of days.
kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:55:02 PM

I think at the moment everything is undervalued, market does not have the required volume to tell us the correct volume, everyday we see market struggling, i wish and pray that bears will soon diminish from the market as most holders are discouraged badly.

Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:58:23 PM

In current market the undervalued coins which are backed by some strong team of developers and which are currently in nascent phase are as below.
NEO,ADA,XLM,EOX These are slowly growing coins and i am sure that if you invest in these coins and hold them for coming few years then you would receive high ROI because after 2-3 years these projects would be fully matured and price will lie at moon.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: