Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 04:11:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hosting 18hr Contest, Winner gets Sapphire 7950  (Read 366 times)
Mr.V (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 01:39:18 AM
Last edit: January 21, 2014, 01:54:36 AM by Mr.V

Ok I want to host a contest and rent your hashing power for 18hrs. I want to Start at 11pm(PST) tonight and ending at 5pm(PST) tomorrow. Who ever mines the most coins in the 18hr period is the winner and I will send you a Sapphire Radeon 7950 vapor x with riser the following day. I will create and give contest full access to login to my workers pool account so you can monitor the amount of coins your generating. Each contestant would have there own pool account starting with 0 transactions. You guys will be mining a coin that is not even on coinmarketcap. Please private msg me if your interested in entering the contest.

Requirements/Rules

1. I want to have a minimum of 10 contestants to start the race.
2. Must have a minimum of 60mh/s for scrypt to enter contest.
3. Don't post how much mh/s your entering into the contest in this thread, don't tell other contestants your hashing power, private msg me.
4. Must live in the U.S. I'm only shipping in the U.S
4. Must stop mining at exactly 5pm (PST)

I will keep track of activity of the coins mined by each miner at 5pm, so no cheating. I will take snip shots of amount of coins mined by each worker and post them here where the winner will be displayed. I will send the GPU to the winner the following morning and give them tracking #.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

BTC:1NwEE7C2hVLSNGwSrFvsYgTrKddCvfhRwY
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: