Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:42:09 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Up to 0.035 BTC weekly for YOUR SIGNATURE *New rules  (Read 267831 times)
cowandtea

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 04:54:10 PM

Payment received, thanks Smiley

tspacepilot
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1078

I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 12:39:29 AM

Payments are still coming in nice and strong. Been signed on for 16 weeks now Smiley. Took enough BTC to pay for a VPN for 12 months!
I hope you didn't choose an insecure one  Tongue

Private Internet Access.

Dont trust them 100% but you can trust any centralized host anyway. I am not too worried anyway, not got that much to hide.
You've chosen one of the most insecure ones out there.
In the US, there is a law which allows authorities (after a silent court order) to force VPN providers to log every activity without informing the user.

Wow, damn the usa courts!

Anyway, on the topic of bitmixer.io, my current sig campaign is closing and i'd consider coming back here if the rate went up just a little.  I mean, this is the same rate that was being paid when btc was above 600$.  Surely bitmixer can show a little love?

To Nik1ab: I will take my chances, as I said, not got much to hide.

To tspacepilot: I agree, a rate adjustment would be nice to reflect the change in BTC price, hey, I would even be happy with a fiat based rate that is calculated at the time of payment (e.g. $0.02 per activity point)

For sure, if they would tie the rate on this campaign to fiat I would join in a moment.  I don't like having to post a lot but at the same time getting a little btc from the signature ad gives me my spending allowance---don't want to forgo it altogether.
Nik1ab

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

freedomainradio.com

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 11:06:14 AM

Payments are still coming in nice and strong. Been signed on for 16 weeks now Smiley. Took enough BTC to pay for a VPN for 12 months!
I hope you didn't choose an insecure one  Tongue

Private Internet Access.

Dont trust them 100% but you can trust any centralized host anyway. I am not too worried anyway, not got that much to hide.
You've chosen one of the most insecure ones out there.
In the US, there is a law which allows authorities (after a silent court order) to force VPN providers to log every activity without informing the user.

Wow, damn the usa courts!

Anyway, on the topic of bitmixer.io, my current sig campaign is closing and i'd consider coming back here if the rate went up just a little.  I mean, this is the same rate that was being paid when btc was above 600$.  Surely bitmixer can show a little love?

To Nik1ab: I will take my chances, as I said, not got much to hide.

To tspacepilot: I agree, a rate adjustment would be nice to reflect the change in BTC price, hey, I would even be happy with a fiat based rate that is calculated at the time of payment (e.g. $0.02 per activity point)
"Nothing to hide" is one of the stupidest things you can say.

No signature ad here, because their conditions have become annoying.
tspacepilot
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 05:28:53 PM

Pretty mean.  What if s/he really has nothing to hide?  I mean, we do some things in public on purpose. For example, the blockchain is shared public info for a good reason.  Perhaps this poster simply has good reasons to do their internetting in-the-clear (or behind an insecure vpn).
Nik1ab

Activity: 574

freedomainradio.com

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 08:08:23 AM

Pretty mean.  What if s/he really has nothing to hide?  I mean, we do some things in public on purpose. For example, the blockchain is shared public info for a good reason.  Perhaps this poster simply has good reasons to do their internetting in-the-clear (or behind an insecure vpn).
You shouldn't support such things in any way. When people do a bad job, don't pay for it.

No signature ad here, because their conditions have become annoying.
HowGudAmI

Activity: 294

BTC --> ??? --> PROFIT

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 02:30:18 PM

You shouldn't support such things in any way. When people do a bad job, don't pay for it.

I am using a VPN to gain privacy from the operators of certain networks and ISP's that I have to use, not from the US Govt or anyone else who might go and ask PIA for my browsing history.

Smiley
rossie

Activity: 963

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 07:39:42 PM

Payment received... Thanks  Wink
tspacepilot
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 12:34:49 AM

hey bitmixer,

My old deal ended, wanting to come back to bitmixer campaign for now.  I replaced your sig and went to the signup.  I entered my uid and I see "active" but also "FAIL".  Since I'm trying to rejoin, I think it's expected that I didn't have your signature in the last seven days.

Fails:
May 28   Signature not found
May 29   Signature not found
May 30   Signature not found
May 31   Signature not found
June 1   Signature not found
June 2   Signature not found
June 3   Signature not found

What should I do about this?  I'll leave your ad in my sig space for 48 hours while I wait to hear back from you guys.  After that I'll have to remove it because I have a no free advertizing in my sig space policy that I have to maintain.

Looking forward to hearing from ya.
Carra23
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

Need a campaign manager? PM me

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 05:18:40 PM

hey bitmixer,

My old deal ended, wanting to come back to bitmixer campaign for now.  I replaced your sig and went to the signup.  I entered my uid and I see "active" but also "FAIL".  Since I'm trying to rejoin, I think it's expected that I didn't have your signature in the last seven days.

Fails:

What should I do about this?  I'll leave your ad in my sig space for 48 hours while I wait to hear back from you guys.  After that I'll have to remove it because I have a no free advertizing in my sig space policy that I have to maintain.

You will have to keep it for a full 7 days before you start receiving payout again.
LavaWave

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 03:36:26 PM

Thanks Bitmixer! Got my payout as scheduled!

░░  ░░░     ░░░▒▒░░░░
          ░▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▒░░░░    ░░▒░░░░
      ░▒▓▓░▒▓▓░░▓▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▒     ░░▓▒░
     ░░░▒▒      ░░░ ░▒▓▓▓░░░▒▓▒  ░░▒░░
    ░▓▓░  ░░░░░       ░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓▓ ░▓▓▒░ 
    ░░░ ░░░░░░░          ░░▓▓▓▓▓ ░▒▒░░ 
   ░▒▓░  ░░░░░░            ░░░░░ ▒▓▓▒░
    ░▒▒░   ░░                   ▒░░░░
     ░░░ ░░░░░░              ░░▓▓▓▒░
        ░░░░░░░           ░▒▒▒░░▒░░
          ░░░░      ░░░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓░
          ░░░░░░  ░░▓▓▓▓▒░░▒▓▒░░
           ░░░░░  ░▒▓▓▓▓▓░
            ░░░░░░  ░▒▓▒░░  ░░░
             ░░░░░░░      ░░░
               ░░░░░░░░░░░░░
                   ░░  ░░
  COSS.IO
Crypto One Stop Solution
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
..⧉ Multi-Wallet  ⧉ Exchange   ⧉ Merchant Platform
       COSS Token - An ERC20 based Token - revenue generating cryptocurrency     
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
..  ICO Details   
Whitepaper         ANN
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
sed

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 06:20:46 PM

This definitely looks like a good idea once you get to hero member status.  However, I also think that the main advantage is combining it with another program that also allows double sigs.
saif92

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 08:20:02 PM

This definitely looks like a good idea once you get to hero member status.  However, I also think that the main advantage is combining it with another program that also allows double sigs.
Most of signature campaigns not allowing to use 2 in 1 time this campaign is allowing and biggest advantage is if you are not posting then still you are eligible for payment just keep your signature

tspacepilot
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 10:42:59 PM

hey bitmixer,

Fails:

Hi bitmixer,

So now if I lookup my member id on bitmixer.com/signature.html it shows "active" and no "fails" and my last payment on 22 April.  Does this means I'll be receiving my next payment soon (as in, within 24 hours)?  If not, then there's something that I'm missing.  Let me know.
LavaWave

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 11:26:26 PM

Most of signature campaigns not allowing to use 2 in 1 time this campaign is allowing and biggest advantage is if you are not posting then still you are eligible for payment just keep your signature

That's what is nice about this campaign and the other one that I'm in, is that they can be combined. Most signature campaigns want you to go the solo route!  Wink

░░  ░░░     ░░░▒▒░░░░
          ░▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▒░░░░    ░░▒░░░░
      ░▒▓▓░▒▓▓░░▓▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▒     ░░▓▒░
     ░░░▒▒      ░░░ ░▒▓▓▓░░░▒▓▒  ░░▒░░
    ░▓▓░  ░░░░░       ░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓▓ ░▓▓▒░ 
    ░░░ ░░░░░░░          ░░▓▓▓▓▓ ░▒▒░░ 
   ░▒▓░  ░░░░░░            ░░░░░ ▒▓▓▒░
    ░▒▒░   ░░                   ▒░░░░
     ░░░ ░░░░░░              ░░▓▓▓▒░
        ░░░░░░░           ░▒▒▒░░▒░░
          ░░░░      ░░░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓░
          ░░░░░░  ░░▓▓▓▓▒░░▒▓▒░░
           ░░░░░  ░▒▓▓▓▓▓░
            ░░░░░░  ░▒▓▒░░  ░░░
             ░░░░░░░      ░░░
               ░░░░░░░░░░░░░
                   ░░  ░░
  COSS.IO
Crypto One Stop Solution
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
..⧉ Multi-Wallet  ⧉ Exchange   ⧉ Merchant Platform
       COSS Token - An ERC20 based Token - revenue generating cryptocurrency     
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
..  ICO Details   
Whitepaper         ANN
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
HowGudAmI

Activity: 294

BTC --> ??? --> PROFIT

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 08:17:57 AM

Coming up on my 19th week in the campaign, will have been paid just a touch under 0.1BTC at that point.

Thanks BitMixer.

Smiley
tspacepilot
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 09:59:34 PM

hey bitmixer,

Fails:

Hi bitmixer,

So now if I lookup my member id on bitmixer.com/signature.html it shows "active" and no "fails" and my last payment on 22 April.  Does this means I'll be receiving my next payment soon (as in, within 24 hours)?  If not, then there's something that I'm missing.  Let me know.

Still waiting on payment.  signature.html page shows no issues.  Can you check on this for me please?
Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 10:16:32 PM

hey bitmixer,

Fails:

Hi bitmixer,

Still waiting on payment.  signature.html page shows no issues.  Can you check on this for me please?
Did you PM the OP?
tspacepilot
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 04:27:38 AM

hey bitmixer,

Fails:

Hi bitmixer,

Did you PM the OP?

PM sent, still no payment.  I suppose I'll hear from him soon.  I'll reply to this thread to let you all know how it goes.
tspacepilot
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 06:05:21 PM

Payment received.  I'm square with bitmixer.  A good company, a good sig partner.
rigel
Legendary

Activity: 1240
Merit: 1001

Thank God I'm an atheist

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 08:41:24 PM

Payment received.

Thank you
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 157 »
  Print  

Jump to: